Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Old Ones Return (V)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Leafy

Leafy

Old Ones Return (V) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:51 pm

Cameron:<Dunno. It's looking pretty doubtful though.>
===
*Crescemon fires a stream of arrows at the Aegiomon and Doggymon, then slashes at them when they get close enough. Kylie holds onto Calumon and tries to stay behind Zudomon*
===
*Knightmon rushes a Mistymon and tries to stab him through the chest*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 4:30 pm

*Zudomon waves its hammer to capture the lightning that the Thunderbirdmon are spewing at it & destroys them by exhaling a blast of icy wind. The Aegiomon dissolve, but the doggymon prove to be strangely resilient. 3 of them load the data to become Cerberumon. One howls so loud that it blows everyone's hearing. The rest dogpile on Crescemon, pun certainly intended. Meanwhile, the Cerberumon dash around Crescemon, carving a gate into the ground, & various forms of Aegiochusmon pour out of the data stream. A Blue grabs Zudomon's hammer while a green wraps its whip around his other claw, a pair of Darks latch onto him to tear at him with their 3 scythes & a Holy charges lightning in its shields.*
====================================
*The Mistymon dissolves. WarGreymon runs after him as a Seadramon's tail pokes out of the water, wrapping around Knightmon's leg & trying to drag him under. WarGreymon blocks a slash from a Mistymon, MadLeomon destroys it with a Fallen Beast King Fist, & Regulumon blows back the ones dogpiling IceLeomon with a sweep of his sword.*
====================================
*Thiera rushes in.*

"It's starting! They also ambushed Kylie, Tsune, & Calamon!"
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 5:11 pm

*Crescemon uses her scythe to tries and fend off the Doggymon. Kylie uses Radiant Fate and Hyper Wing, while trying her best to protect Calamon*
===
Cameron:<Goddamn it!>

*Cameron runs out the door, followed by Karatenmon. As soon as they get outside, they Biomerge and Ornismon takes to the air, flying towards the battle*
===
*Knightmon moves into a wide stance then stabs at the tail*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 11:23 pm

Angewomon shoots an arrow at a hostile Digimon while MagnaAngemon enters the fray.

===================================

Hideki: "He's going to get himself killed."

Monodramon Digivolves to Cyberdramon.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 12:29 am

T"Wait! If everyone goes to the data stream, who will be left to defend here? DemiDevimon, can you fly around making sure the Gekomon are barricading the doors? Oh, & ask them if they have any other weapons."

D<Aye-aye, Captain.>

*So she heads off to do just that.*
================================
*Meanwhile, Ornismon passes through, noting that less than half of the windows are sealed up & Gallanmon is just kind of standing at the front door, watching the explosions next to the data stream from far off.*
================================
*Seadramon pulls what's left of its tail into its water, the splashing indicating a wise retreat. After a short period of time, the enemy Digimon are all destroyed. IceLeomon pulls off his cape with his staff hand. Waving it, he turns both items to a wave of energy that freezes the data.*

IL<Thank you. Our plan did not go as well as expected. Had you not intervened when you did....>

R<Bah. We would have still won.>

IL<Yes, well, maybe YOU would have. I likely would have joined the others.>

<"So those Digimon were--">

ML<They were Kurata's.>

IL<Yes. They are under the control of BioAsuramon, to be specific. Is there someone else that we should be worried about?>
=================================
*Zudomon blasts the enemies clinging to him with waves of ice. With moderate success, he is able to pull Aechiochusmon Green towards him, stabbing it with his claw & destroying it. Cowering between his legs, Tsune uses the Brave Shield to allow him to block the blast of energy that Aechiochusmon Holy lets loose. The ground under Crescemon turns into a literal stone door, giving way as it opens, leaving Crescemon falling towards darkness & flames.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 1:44 pm

*Crescemon flies up out of the hole, then leaps towards Aechiochusmon Holy and tries to cut it in half*
===
Damn it.

*Ornismon flies towards the battle as fast as he can. Once he's in range, Ornismon shoots the nearest enemy*
===
Lyra:<I dunno, the cave maybe?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 3:44 pm

Azuma: "Probably."

Cyberdramon takes off to repel thr invasion.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:35 am

ML<We were attacked by evil spirit Digimon. Smarter than what the Maw should attract.>

IL<Maybe they just wanted to take advantage of the situation. Kill for fun.>

<"So there aren't a lot of suspects?">

IL<Well, usually there would be, but most of our enemies have either been captured by Kurata, or have moved far, far away.>

<"Then...what if it WAS someone who was captured by Kurata?">

IL<What do you mean?>

*Before she can answer, the cave is struck by a quake, which causes the ground to lurch & dump anyone not flying in the direction of the water.*
=================================
T"That's not really what I meant either!"

*Crusadermon flies up to bar Cyberdramon's path.*

<Whoa, there. Look at all of them. If you go off on your own, you're bound to be destroyed.>

*The enemy forces fire another volley of missiles, & lasers from the Cannonbeemon. The force has stopped about a kilometer away.*
==============================
*After receiving a stab wound, Holy generates a ring of blades around each of its hands. Spinning them at high speeds, it defends with an arm & jabs at Crescemon with the other. Also, the Cerberumon jump on her except for the one that Ornismon wounds, which breathes fire at him. Zudomon bashes Blue with the Brave Shield & then destroys it with an electrified hammer strike. He tries to pull the Darks off of him as more Greens pour through the data stream, lashing at him with their whips.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:43 am

Sakuyamon stabs their staff into the ground or something to prevent their fall while Angewomon & MagnaAngemon fly off to catch their partners.

Cyberdramon growls not keen on being denied a fight.

Hideki: "Cyberdramon, stand down."

Cyberdramon growls again and complies, returning to Hideki's side.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 9:02 am

*Since presumably Aero Wing is still active, Knightmon catches Lyra*
===
*Crescemon uses her scythe to block before kicking at Holy. Ornismon roars attacks the one breathing fire at him with a giant laser beam from his mouth*

<We can't win here. Retreat back to the fort!>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 10:33 am

*Holy holds its ground, leaping back & firing the knives at Crescemon. It'd be rather hard to dodge with Cerberumon hanging off of her, biting & clawing. Ornismon obliterates a Cerberumon.*

G<That's what I'm trying to do!>

*Tsune uses Aero Wing, allowing him to blow away the Digimon attacking him. He then uses his ice power to erect a wall, but it's quickly broken through. He notices Tsune starting to use another card.*

G<I'm not sure how many of those I can take!>

Ts"What? What do you mean?!"

G<The higher a Digimon's level, the less energy he has to spare for Digi-Modifiers.>
=====================================
*The Leomon hold on with their claws. Regulumon charges his sword & blows through the wall, prompting big rocks to rain down on them. WarGreymon uses her shield to protect the humans. IceLeomon knocks a few off course with his ice fist thing.*

R<We should leave.>

IL<And you should be careful!>
===============================
*Turning around, Crusadermon forms another pink energy net with its fingers, but the attacks hit home before it can extend far. Crusadermon falls to the ground, smoking, but most fly past him, striking the Concert Hall & exposing one of the support pillars, now noticeably cracked.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 11:02 am

*Crescemon turns so the Cerberumon hanging off her takes the knives, then runs it through with her scythe. Ornismon flaps his wings to send a gale at the opposing digimon, hopefully to blow them back*
===
*I guess Knightmon moves towards the hole*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 2:47 pm

Everyone into the hole.

Hideki: "We need to go."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 3:15 pm

T"Right. Back to the trailer, then."

*DemiDevimon comes flapping in.*

D<I've spread the word. Oh, but they say they've only got their music.>

T"Alright, well, tell them to get up onto the balconies, where they can use their attacks. But only once they've made absolutely sure that they've barricaded all of the possible entrances, including doors, windows, and others."

D<And here I go again. Yeesh. Slave driver.>

*So DemiDeimon turns & flies back out. Meanwhile, outside, the enemy party attacks again. But, this time, they focus their attacks on Crusadermon & Cyberdramon.*
==========================================
*The Cerberumon are destroyed. Zudomon throws his hammer in a wide arc, destroying the Holy & knocking back several other Digimon. He scoops Tsune up in his claw, catches the hammer, & begins flying back to home base.*
==========================================
*WarGreymon gathers fire in her claw, illuminating that they are now in a cavern with several branching tunnels. The various Leomon look around.*

<"...You have no idea how to get out of here, do you?">

*Regulumon points his sword forward.*

R<We keep going in that direction. Breaking things, if we have to."

<"Great. Well, I guess if it's the only way, lead on.">

*So they take a random tunnel.*

IL<What were you saying before the quake interrupted us?>

<"Wha...oh! While we were fighting him, Senthose sort of lost control, & Myotismon split from him, Digivolving into MaloMyotismon, in the process. He said that he would kill us & take revenge on Kurata. We all escaped, so maybe he did, too.">
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 6:36 pm

*Crescemon scoops up Kylie who follows Zudomon back to the base. Kylie clutches Calamon to her chest. Ornismon follows as well*
===
Lyra:<I don't know who that it, but I'm going to just assume it's bad.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 11:11 pm

Azuma: "Forgot about that beastie. Is it likely it's prowling around here?"

Cyberdramon shields Hideki who swipes the Darkness Wave card and counter attacks.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 12:03 am

*Crusadermon rolls. Reaching up with its pile bunker, it flicks its wrist while emitting a shockwave, producing a sandy maelstrom that redirects most of the attacks. Since he didn't aim at anything in particular, the Darkness Wave doesn't hit anything in particular. Thiera grabs Hideki's arm.*

T"Come on, we have to get out of here!"
==================================
*As they approach the castle, Gallantmon begins to pass them.*

G<Leave this to me. It is safe to walk where I did.>

*Zudomon puts Tsune down, gives her a little nudge, & turns around, brandishing his hammer.*

Z<I'll help you.>
IL<My guess would be that he'd try to reclaim his old realm, if he was able. I don't know where it is exactly, but it's somewhere in the Zone below this one.>

<"So which Zone are we in now?">

R<3. You traveled from 6 to 3, & have been there ever since.>

<"If I remember correctly, Zones 5 and 6 belonged to the angels & Sovereigns, but are now abandoned. Do you think he'll try to expand?">

ML<Maybe, but there's probably not much left to conquer.>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 7:22 am

*Crescemon and Ornismon land as well*

Ornismon:<As will I.>

Crescemon:<Me too.>

*Kylie hops down, carrying Calumon*
===
Lyra:<So can we beat this guy?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 8:05 am

Azuma: "Wouldn't be the first time we've had to deal with the odds stacked against us."

Hideki: "Cyberdramon, fall back."

Cyberdramon just grabs the two humans and takes off towards the garage or wherever they're supposed to go.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 12:03 pm

*Crusadermon mutters something about them being helpful as they presumably leave him to his death.*
=============================
<"The bigger concern is how many minions he has.">

ML<Don't know if I'd say that. Myotismon was a real piece of work. He can only be even more vicious now that he's Digivolved. Speaking of which, you know you shouldn't overuse the Mega form, right?>
Gallantmon<Thanks. If you could watch my back, I think that would be best.>

*Gallantmon fires a massive blast of energy from his shield as the Aechiochusmon hoard approaches, sweeping it through their ranks. The others find the entrance hall deserted.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 4:43 pm

*Ornismon adds in Cosmic Ray to Gallantmon's attack, while Crescemon uses her arrows*
===
Lyra:<Wait, he doesn't work for Kurata anymore, right? So we shouldn't have to worry about converted digimon.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 5:52 pm

Azuma: "Instead we have its mooks to deal with."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 7:56 pm

IL<Well, it would have to gather a new one. What was left of those armies before their data were scanned & they became BioHybrids scattered to the far corners of the Digital World. They do not have the information from the Red Card that you gave us, though they may know that we have SOMETHING that keeps Kurata's army from de-Digivolving us.>
===========================
*Tsune & co., DemiDevimon, & Team Thiera all eventually converge on the same spot. Outside, the Aechiochusmon continue trying to get around the attacks. At the back of the Concert Hall, more explosions & an ominous rumbling can be heard.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:12 pm

Lyra:<Maybe they'll attack Kurata and he'll take care of them.>
===
*So everyone keeps attacking, Kylie turning around to stare at the Hall*

Kylie:<Oh no...>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 10:33 pm

Azuma: "Or side against us. They have a common enough goal."

Cyberdramon growls, stepping forward to confront what might be coming. Unless the place is about to come down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Ones Return (V)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next