Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Old Ones Return (V)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Old Ones Return (V) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 2:20 am

OOC: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ML<Could go either way.>

R<We'll deal with whatever when it happens.>

*Upon reaching a dead end, Regulumon stabs & slashes at the wall a few times until it breaks. At this point, the cavern begins to rumble & the walls crack.*

IL<I told you to be careful! Now you've caused a full-blown cave in!>

R<Or it is getting desperate.>

*He fires off a wave from his sword into the next cavern. When it blows through the wall, light shines through. WarGreymon taps on IceLeomon's shoulder & points behind them, revealing that a torrent of lava is rushing down the tunnel. She begins firing waves of fire to keep it at bay as IceLeomon breathes ice over it, slowing it to a crawl. As the walls, ceiling, & floor start to come down, lava begins pouring out of the cracks, as well. In the next cavern over, a large boulder falls in front of the newly made exit & the floor cracks apart, lava shooting up in geysers & also covering the floor.*
=================================
*Thiera glances back briefly, but turns back to Calamon.*

T"I think that part of the wall just came down. I don't know whether they'll invade or keep attacking from far away. Calamon, how far away does your power reach?"

Calamon<I don't know. It covered the whole Digital World once, but I was in a special place.>

T"Special place...."

Ts"Maybe he can transmit through what's left of the Dark Network?"

T"How? I don't see any wires or ports on him."

Ts"Uh, he's MADE of DATA."

T"Technically, everything here is made of data, us included."

Ts"Look, do you want to sit here & wait to die, or do you want to try the only idea that we have?"

T"Fair enough."

D<I'll go deal with those jerks who keep shooting at us.>

*DemiDevimon starts to fly out the back, but Thiera jogs up & grabs her leg. She keeps flapping anyway.*

T"Wait!"

D<For what? Aren't we supposed to protect this place? Aren't I supposed to protect you? What's the problem?>

T"I don't...it could be dangerous...."

D<So, what, just let Sir Pink Armor & the Lizard Men sacrifice themselves so that we don't have to do anything?>

*Thiera lets go & takes a couple of steps back. DemiDevimon turns & sighs.*

D<Look, I didn't mean...I'll be back before you know it. Don't worry.>

*So she turns & flies back the way that they came.*
=======================================
*Combining their attacks, some manage to fire off a few blasts of lightning, which Gallantmon & Zudomon disable by swinging their own lightning-charged weapon.*

Z<Why aren't they using any flying or burrowing Digimon?>

Gallantmon<They must be concentrating on a weak point in our defense.>

Z<Should we go there?>

Gallantmon<There is a reason why I didn't move from this spot, no matter what was happening. I knew that they would eventually come here, & try to surround this building. It was hard, but I have to stand my ground.>

*An Ancient Sphinxmon flies over their attacks. It roars, blasting at them with a shockwave & a laser, much of which is blocked by Gallantmon. The Aechiochusmon seize on the opportunity to surge forward, launching blasts of lightning, except for the Aechiochusmon, who launch several extending whips with large, gnashing heads . They can also see Ceruberumon gathering the data of their deleted comrades, becoming more AncientSphinxmon.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 4:53 am

Azuma & Hitomi do that shield bullshit thing while Sakuyamon & MagnaAngemon try to break through the rock.

===================================

Hideki: "Cyberdramon, make sure that happens."

Cyberdramon: "Right."

Cyberdramon takes off after DemiDevimon.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 7:42 am

*Lyra also does the shield thing while Knightmon helps break through the rock*
===
*Ornismon blasts the AncientSphinixmon with his own laser, while Crescemon starting firing at the eyes of the new ones*
===
Kylie:<We have to move now!>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 8:17 am

*WarGreymon watches as smoke rises off of the shield.*

<"How long will that shield hold against the lava?">

IL<Probably not much longer than anything else! Go!>

*He uses his fist attack to start freezing over lava geysers as WarGreymon continues to hold the lava coming down the tunnel back with a combination of her power to hold fire & her ice breath. Of course, soon after, the rocks start cracking, glowing steam seeping out. Regulumon & MadLeomon elect to start running.*
============================================
*The Aegiochusmon manage to peel Gallantmon's shield away from him. He responds by firing a shockwave from his lance to keep them back.*

Z<The AncientSphinxmon are retreating.>

Gallantmon<Probably to find cover & take to the skies. Try striking them with your lightning.>

*And so he does that.*
========================================
*As they're running, they encounter a large wall of smoking debris & a RizeGreymon, which fires beams at them from its wings & chest. DemiDevimon immediately Digivolves to LadyDevimon.*
========================================
*So Thiera runs into the garage where Etemon's trailer is.*

T"Did you manage to get my message?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 5:36 pm

Kylie:<Yeah! I was looking for another data pocket to send one back, but we got attacked.>
===
*Ornismon roars and sends Cosmic Ray at the Aegiochusmon while Crescemon also takes to the air and fires at the ASphinixmon*
===
*Knightmon runs after them*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 6:38 am

They elect to run after them.

Cyberdramon swerves and weaves, closing in on the RizeGreymon and lashing out with a Desolation Claw.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 8:41 am

*He blocks with his bigass gun arm, so LadyDevimon punches out the blaster on his left wing. He then retaliates with the remaining pair. The whole time, the building is still shaking around them.*
*Eventually, the remaining Ancient Sphinxmon pass too far away to hit.*

Z<Should we go after them?>

Gallantmon<No, I don't think so.>

*The enemy Digimon use the stolen shield to block attacks so they can start advancing further. Assholes.*
*Once the others have been seen to safety, WarGreymon grabs IceLeomon & Great Tornadoes across the room. Between her & Regulumon attacking, they eventually break through the wall again, finding themselves blinded by the sudden rush of sunlight. WarGreymon reverts back to Euryale & Agumon & Regulumon destroys the exit behind them.*
T"That's good! But finding data to respond is...I didn't consider that."

*As she heads up the trailer ramp, part of the wall is blown away. Lilithmon walks in. Her robe has been abandoned in favor of a cape, her armor now sports Vilemon heads, & she has a whip.*

Lilithmon<Didn't think twice before yelling about coming here unprotected, either. And I thought you were supposed to be the smart one.>

*She strikes. Thiera raises her arm to defend & immediately drops to her knees, gasping & clutching at her torn, bloody sleeve.*

Lilithmon<Don't worry, I won't hit hard enough to kill you. Not for the first hundred times or so, anyway.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 8:46 am

The Digimon all revert.

Azuma: "What's next? The Chasm of Infinite Knives?"

Hideki deploys his D-Powers lasso to snare Lilithmon's whip arm.

Cyberdramon climbs around the Trident Revolver and attacks RizeGreymon's orange squishy torso.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 8:04 pm

*Kylie screams and pulls Thiera back*

<Crescemon! I need you!>
===
*Crescemon turns her head*

<I think I just heard Kylie. I'm going to go check on here.>

*So Crescemon heads in the direction of the trailer*
===
*Knightmon place Lyra on the ground before reverting*

Lyra:<I hope not.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 10:05 am

*RizeGreymon dissolves & LadyDevimon has just plain abandoned Cyberdramon.*
================================
*Crescemon arrives just as Lilithmon shakes off the lasso. She glows like a rainbow before firing a brilliant beam of light out of her mouth at Crescemon.*
ML<Not quite. There's another sort of sanctuary around here. We didn't want Asuramon to get it.>
*When the smoke clears, there are no enemy Digimon in sight.*

Gallantmon<Looks like we repelled them. They stole my shield....>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 3:34 pm

*Crescemon soars out of range before sending a steam of arrows at Lilithmon*
===
Ornismon:<How important was it?>
===
Lyra:<What kind of sanctuary?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 4:18 pm

Azuma: "Will it also try to kill us?"

Cyberdramon loads the data and seeks out another enemy.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 4:44 pm

IL<Pff, hardly. Venusmon is committed to nonviolence. It's why she wouldn't join us.>

R<Because she's a coward.>

IL<Regulumon is still upset about it. Anyway, she lives in a temple complex, where she is attended to by other peace-loving Digimon.>

ML<But you will need to be careful of her spell.>
=============================
*The second he tries he is wracked by violent seizures. Where the data comes in contact with him, flesh is ripped away. Convulsing, he falls to the ground & regresses to his In-Training form.*
Gallantmon<I liked it...and I guess I can't use Final Elysium without it. And it protects me from most attacks.>
*Lilithmon punches at Crescemon with her giant ghost hand, which also has the effect of blocking the arrows. Thiera bites back tears.*

Calamon<Oh no...are you okay...?>

T"The--the computer!"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 6:37 pm

Azuma: "What kind of spell?"

Hopmon: "....Damn it."

And so it hops off into battle.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:26 pm

Lyra:<Venusmon? Like, the goddess of love?>
===
*Crescemon blocks with her scythe then slashes at Lilithmon's head*

Kylie:<Oh no!>
===
Ornismon:<Wonderful.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 9:00 pm

Calamon<Oh, right!>

*Crescemon finds that it hits quite a bit harder than it did before, cracking the ground under her & rendering her too dazed for the kind of motion that a counterattack would require. Spotting Calamon flying to the trailer, she points at him with the Nazer Nail.*

Lilithmon<I wonder which will be more painful: Being dissolved alive by my Nazer Nail, or watching it happen?>

*A gust of wind almost knocks Kylie over as a black streak flies overhead, screeching like a bat. LadyDevimon pays no attention to having part of her shoulder dissolved by the Naser Nail, instead tackling Lilithmon & trying to bury her fangs into her neck, an action which results in her being easily overpowered & stabbed with the Nazer Nail again, this time accompanied by blades of diamond shooting through her body.*
===========================
ML<Probably a fitting title. Most can't resist falling in love wit her.>
*No idea where he's going, so I assume that he just hops along randomly, eventually coming across a Dark Tyrannomon wrecking up another corridor like he's Godzilla.*
Gallantmon<I can guard this gate alone. You should help your friends.>

G<I have been worried about Tsune, now that you mention it.>

*So he turns around & heads inside.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 6:33 am

Azuma: "Most."

Reckless and abandoned by its comrades, Hopmon hops towards the DarkTyrannomon.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 7:35 am

*Ornismon nods and takes off in the direction Crescemon went*
===
*Crescemon nearly stumbles over, but quickly tries to right herself and help LD. Kylie runs after Calamon*
===
Lyra:<So a love spell?>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 9:55 am

*Calamon touches the computer. As his [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], he touches the computer & a similar symbol appears on the screen. The glow widens to consume the whole screen & can be seen spreading through the wires below the ground.*
*Spotting him, DarkTyrannomon breathes a torrent of fire that would surely delete Hopmon if he hadn't suddenly found himself Digivolved back to Champion.*
=================================
*They walk in on Lilithmon tossing LadyDevimon into Crescemon & whipping the piss out of them, diamonds shooting out with each crack of the whip. Zudomon, however, sees only a trembling Tsune sitting on the ground.*

G<Are you alright?!>

Ts"I...don't know...if she's this powerful, why didn't she just kill us already?"

*As they surely have a touching reunion, Aegiochusmon Green, Dark, & an AncientSphinxmon pour in the hole that Lilithmon blew into the wall a while back.*
==============================
ML<Something like that.>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 5:06 pm

*Ornismon roars and fires at Lilithmon, while Crescemon tries to untangle herself from LD*
===
*Kylie stands and watches*
===
Lyra:<Ok then.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 11:52 pm

Azuma: "Then let's get going."

Strikedramon roars and jumps at DarkTyrannomon's midsection, body heating up.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:34 am

*Lilithmon blocks with her ghost hand. She lets loose with ghost punches, aimed at Crescemon & Ornismon while LadyDevimon bats an Aegiochusmon's whip away with her claw & counters AncientSphinxmon's blast with her Darkness Wave. Zudomon puts his claw around Tsune.*

Z<She seems...stronger than before.>

*He squints.*

Z<I think she's more than 1 Digimon.>
*DarkTyrannomon grabs at the annoying Digimon sexually harassing him. Strikedramon also may want to be careful, as he's rather precariously situated between 2 large red blobs sticking out of the Digimon.*
*They approach a valley amidst several high cliffs & plateaus. Small watefalls flow off of some, collecting into larger pools, & streams, which gather into a small creek running through a field of flowers, dotted with larger plants, like cherry trees & enormous exotic flowers the size of a tree.*

ML<The temple's in there.>

E"So we just have to cross this stream? Seems easy enough."

*Euryale removes her shoes. Holding them in hand, she steps into the water, but looses her balance as the rock she's stepped on turns out to be a Syakomon, which opens.*

Syakomon<Not so, ignorant one. You'll tremble, sob, ache, and more. Dates with Venusmon are not easily won, for them you must confess amor.>

*Euryale just stares at it from where she fell on her ass.*

E"...What?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 9:49 am

*Both digimon dive out of the way, then Ornismon attempts to claw Lilithmon while Crescemon backs up LD*
===
<Yeah...what?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 5:39 pm

Strikedramon wretches itself free as loading that data in the Human World has to count for something and punches DarkTyrannomon in the stomach, its body superheated.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 6:08 pm

IL<You have to confess your true love in order to cross.>

ML<S'why Reg is left behind every time.>

"Wait, what do YOU love?"

ML<Peace.>

*He lopes past the Syakomon. As he enters the water, a gigantic red anemone sprouts under him. Supporting his weight easily, it floats down the stream.*
=====================
*Lilithmon grits her teeth from the attack & then swings the whip up at Ornismon.*

Ts"...I'm fine. Stop her."

*Zudomon nods & heads over to where Ornismon is. Calamon flies back over to Thiera. Landing, he tilts his head as he observes her wound.*

Calamon<Oh no...don't you have any band-aids?>

*LadyDevimon swings wide with a Darkness Wave, snapping the whip & blocking a blast of lightning from Aegiochusmon Dark. Then things get weird when Gallantmon's shield walks in.*
============================
*The DarkTyrannomon dissolves into data.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Ones Return (V)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next