Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Descent Into Madness

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Descent Into Madness Empty
PostSubject: Descent Into Madness   Descent Into Madness EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 4:26 pm

*Like all half-assed cliche dungeon crawler stories, this one begins in a tavern. Seraph is swaying at the counter, waving a half-drunken bottle of alcohol while a healthy pile of other bottles lay at his feet & a big, burly man behind the counter glares at him. Barring any ham-fisted retcons involving amnesia down the road, our intrepid stupid heroes sociopaths are total strangers to each other.*

"More--hic--more booze, slave! I...I am the Emperor!"

<I think you've head enough. Yer gonna pay for those, right?>

"Sho--shuuur. I can...I'll magic up a MILLION dollars for you!"

*He raises his arms, as if invoking a deity, or something.*

<30 bucks will suffice, thanks.>

"Just...just tur'roun'...tur'roun'."

*Seraph keeps making a spinning motion with his finger, but the bartender does not turn around.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Descent Into Madness   Descent Into Madness EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 4:41 pm

*Marie floats above the next stool over*

<I'll pay you 60 bucks to punch the drunk bitch in the face.>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Descent Into Madness   Descent Into Madness EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:11 am

Paris swayed up to the bar and sat down, making an unnecessarily long show of crossing her grey-yellow legs and resting her bony chin on her wrinkled palm.
"How y'all doin'?" She asked, with a posed look.
Meanwhile Big Paulie sat in a corner seat blowing smoke.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Quote : I screwed myself with a screwdriver in the thumb.

PostSubject: Re: Descent Into Madness   Descent Into Madness EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 11:53 am

Kiken entered the tavern and went up to the counter. Adressing the man behind the counter saying with a charming smile:
- Hello! What dishes do this fine establishment got?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Descent Into Madness   Descent Into Madness EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 12:19 pm

*He looks from Kiken to Marie.*

<Think we can cook rabbit.>

*He looks over his shoulder.*

<HEY, SAL, CAN YOU COOK RABBIT?!>

Sal<What?!>

"ABRACADABRA!"

*Seraph breaks the bottle on the counter, then jumps over it. Tackling the bartender the ground, he stabs until he hears the screams stop, then stands up. Straightening his hat, he looks along the people staring at him.*

"His fault. Hurt m'hip jumpin' over the--the counter, here, so I killed him. With magic."

*He pockets the broken bottle & holds his hands up.*

"See? Nuthin' in my hands. So gimme no shit, else'll turn you to a toad."

*He hiccups.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Descent Into Madness   Descent Into Madness EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 4:45 pm

*Marie sets the bartender and cook on fire, then looks at Kiken*

<You don't wanna be next.>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Descent Into Madness   Descent Into Madness EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 1:19 am

"Boys, you don't have to fight over me!" Paris laughed mischievously. Big Paulie stared at Seraph and tapped the last ashes of his cigar into an ash tray.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Descent Into Madness   Descent Into Madness EmptyThu May 01, 2014 6:56 am

Rabbit sounded good, but then a man by the counter jumped over it and stabbed the bartender and Kiken looks at it intruiged. Then both the corpse of the bartender and the cook caught fire, which was annoying because Kiken had been looking forward to food. A woman by the counter adressed her and Kiken gave her a reserved glance but before getting around to say anything, another woman - with a weird appearance - also sitting by the counter said not to fight over her. Mischievously smiling back at the woman Kiken answered:
- Well, if you want to I can give you a lesson.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Descent Into Madness   Descent Into Madness EmptyThu May 01, 2014 7:31 am

*Seraph looks at Paris.*

"You're really gross. Luckily, my next spell will double both as an escape & a fix to your obvious deformities."

*He says this while uncorking a bottle & stuffing a rag into it.*

???<Hey, that crazy old guy's trying to set us on fire! Get him!>

"Rabid weasel! Attack!"

*He reaches into his Hello Kitty purse with his free hand & pulls out bloody chunks of guts & fur, tossing them at the mob, which blinds them & causes them to slip over each other.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Descent Into Madness   Descent Into Madness EmptyThu May 01, 2014 7:37 am

*Marie jumps sets the mob on fire anyway, while laughing like a maniac*

<You'll bitches! Bitches I say!>
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Descent Into Madness   Descent Into Madness EmptyThu May 01, 2014 1:52 pm

Perhaps crude to Kiken's taste, but with glistening eyes following the burning mob and certain parts beginning to tingle. Now, would the weird looking woman take up the offer of a lesson?
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Descent Into Madness   Descent Into Madness EmptySat May 03, 2014 7:14 am

"A lesson? Like an acting lesson? I'm already an actress," Paris said. "I mean, acting school was useless, I already know I'm ready. Buy me a drink?"
Big Paulie jumped up onto a table that split in half due to his weight, then stood back up again with his pistol out and started firing into the ceiling, "Has everybody in here gone fucking crazy?! Am I the only one who follows the fuckin' rules?!"
At this moment, the entrance burst opened to reveal a tall, dark and mysterious figure- a vampire of unimaginable beauty and darkest black darkness, the Count Bombastus Felch. He stood with his fists planted on his hips.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Descent Into Madness   Descent Into Madness EmptySat May 03, 2014 8:17 pm

*Seraph attempts a running jump out of the nearest window, but he just smacks into it & falls down.*

"OW! FUCK THIS SON OF A FUCKING BITCH! FUCKING OW!"

*He stands up, rubbing his head.*

"Who the fuck put this here?! I am a senior citizen, I have rights, & I'm gonna sue! ...Answer me, you--"

*He opens his eyes, noticing the dead body behind the counter.*

"Oh yeah. Heheh."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Descent Into Madness   Descent Into Madness EmptySun May 04, 2014 12:04 am

"Do you know who I am?" Count Felch asked the entire tavern loudly, with a posed look. Big Paulie slapped another clip into his pistol and aimed it at Felch.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Descent Into Madness   Descent Into Madness EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:23 am

*Marie sets Felch on fire*

<Don't know, don't care.>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Descent Into Madness   Descent Into Madness EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:34 am

"Well aren't you... precocious," Felch dusted the fire out with his hands. "Just the kind of go-getter I want to join my nefarious entourage!"
Big Paulie shot him in the head. Felch shrugged, "More the merrier!"
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Descent Into Madness   Descent Into Madness EmptyThu May 08, 2014 1:19 pm

Astarte wrote:
"A lesson? Like an acting lesson? I'm already an actress," Paris said. "I mean, acting school was useless, I already know I'm ready. Buy me a drink?"
So this was just one of those bimbos that surely needed a lesson or two. "I think you got it wrong who should buy who a drink" Kiken said, hinting strongly that it was the other way around as well as it wasn't quite what the woman thought. But then other more interessting things happened which took Kiken's direct attention. A man that could dust out fire and survive a shot in the head - that was someone Kiken would love to have as customer!
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Descent Into Madness   Descent Into Madness EmptyThu May 08, 2014 1:39 pm

*Seraph is busy breaking the window with his staff. When he knocks enough of the glass out, he starts to climb through, sustaining several cuts on his hands & back.*

"OW! FUCK! OW!"

*Some of his blood falls to the floor.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Descent Into Madness   Descent Into Madness EmptyThu May 08, 2014 2:02 pm

*Marie flips him off, then shoves Seraph through the window*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Descent Into Madness   Descent Into Madness EmptyFri May 09, 2014 2:45 am

"Hey, you, old person," Felch stepped back outside and beckoned to Seraph. "What about you? I'll pay you."
"What? You're weird," Paris turned away from Kiken.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Descent Into Madness   Descent Into Madness EmptyTue May 13, 2014 10:05 am

Astarte wrote:
"What? You're weird," Paris turned away from Kiken.
"Look who's talking" Kiken answered with a sneer, then went out of the tavern. It didn't seem like this were the place to get a meal. Besides, it seemed way more interesting outside.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Descent Into Madness   Descent Into Madness EmptyTue May 13, 2014 2:27 pm

*Seraph leans on his staff.*

"Pay me for what?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Descent Into Madness   Descent Into Madness EmptyTue May 13, 2014 4:59 pm

Marie:<Sex?>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Descent Into Madness   Descent Into Madness EmptyWed May 14, 2014 2:05 am

"For following me into the darkest corners of the Earth, and razing villages in my wake!" Felch said, practically hitting climax right there. "Any of you powerful creatures are welcome, so long as you call me 'the Count' and don't particularly like garlic."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Descent Into Madness   Descent Into Madness EmptyThu May 15, 2014 8:49 am

Marie:<You might want to rethink that name unless you teach children how to count in your spare time.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descent Into Madness   Descent Into Madness Empty

Back to top Go down

Descent Into Madness
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next