Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode Ten: Play Time

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 12:20 am

Roatha

Something swats at him instead.

???: "Get off me, ya blithering git!"

A light comes on and the once dark-ass putrid smelling basement still smells putrid, but now they get a look at it and it looks like something out of Hostel. A Boogeymon swatting at Dorugamon.

Boogeymon: "Ye think ya can waltz into me personal space and start touching on me shit?"

===================================

Sakuyamon/Rosemon/Euryale/Guilmon

Sakuyamon shrugs.

Sakuyamon: "If these dolls mean anything, Puppetmon was here recently."

Azuma/Hitomi

Azuma stops at a suspicious looking rug. It's an ugly-ass thing with a pattern resembling multiple trap doors just tossed in the middle of a hallway nowhere near a door as well as being the only one one present that they know off.

Salamon: "A rug? Really?"

Azuma: "There's mines in the walls and things randomly burst into flames. This could be another trap."

He lifts up the rug and drags it forward part of it falling into the floor where there is a spike pit. Ditching the rug, they shimmy along the wall and keep going a staircase coming into view.

Eve/Sorenson's

He hears the buzzing of electricity and the sound of machines. He can konda see that they are quite crude looking.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 12:59 am

*Dorugamon turns, slapping him with his tail, because he is not Dropbearmon & is therefore trash.*

D<Shut up, get lost.>

*He then bounds towards Roatha.*
=============================
<"Maybe he left footprints, or something?">

*She looks around.*

<"If we could find 1 of his minions, I could make them show us where Puppetmon is.">
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 7:59 am

*They head inside, and go over to check out the machines*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 8:12 am

roatha

Boogeymon grabs Dorugamon's tail and slams him on the ground.

Boogeymon: "Oi, ye took quite a poundin' when ya damn near brought the whole fockin' roof down on me head."

Boogeymon drags Dorugamon across the floor, heading towards a table covered in dark stains that could be anything from rust to blood.

Boogeymon: "That soddin' clown hasn't brought me any of them clowns fir me to tinker around with in awhile, so I may as well tinker with you blokes."

Sakuyamon: "If there were any minions, we'd have attracted their attention by now."

Azuma/Hitomi

The hallways sports the usual debris and destruction left over from the artillery armaments as well as various doors. Some obviously just painted on the wall or drawn on with crayon while others are very much real often opening up to a brick wall.

Eve/Orenson's

It is a laboratory of sorts, a mutilated half-mechanical Cutemon strapped to a vertical board and a Chuumon, also half-mechanical lies strapped to a table, metal arms twitching uselessly.

Cutemon: "Chuuy, wake up. Someone's come to release us."

Chuumon: "It's just a human. Probably useless."

Cutemon: "Undo us, please, from this contraption."

Chuumon: "Or you can give us tea, if you prefer."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 8:51 am

<"Maybe we should just find one of the others, then.">
============================
*So Roatha jumps on his back & puts him in a choke hold while Dorugamon turns around & starts biting & clawing at his face.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 4:50 pm

*Dianamon regresses to Kylie and Lunamon, then the group goes over to the poor digimon, trying to figure out how to get them free*

Kylie:<Don't worry, we're going to free you!>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 11:38 pm

Roatha

Boogeymon: "Oi, ya bloody git! Get the hell offa me."

Still keeping a firm hold on Dorugamon's tail, Boogeymon simply slams his into the floor again. With its other hand, it produces its pitchfork and sticks Roatha in the thiegh with it.

Sakuyamon: "That would be wise."

Stepping over debris and other crap, Sakuyamon goes out the door and into the hallway.

Through the windows, they can see they're in the rear part of the house due to the lack of visible destruction inside and out.

Azuma/Hitomi

Like Eve & the Sorenson's, the two spot a box up ahead. When it pops open, the robot has a machine run rather than a flamethrower. They hit the deck as it open fires on them, empting its mag within seconds before self-destructing, the explosion being audible to the others.

Chuumon doesn't seem to give a fuck while Cutemon's board is submerged in a tank of water beneath it where it recieves an electrical shock before being brought back up.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 2:31 pm

*With Dorugamon holding tightly onto him with claws & teeth, this isn't even remotely possible, unless Boogeymon wants to pull his own feet off of the ground. Roatha starts kicking at his pitchfork arm, intent on keeping from being stabbed.*
=================================
<"Wait, can we find the others without our Digivices?">

*Either way, Euryale pulls out her Digivice & reads off the closest signal(s).*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 2:34 pm

*Still trying to free trapped the trapped digimon*

Kylie:<Cutemon, are you ok?!>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 6:19 pm

Roatha

Boogeymon stabs Dorugamon repeatedly and it's not long before he regresses to Dorumon and is promptly tosses into a corner with a thud as he strikes the steel walls.

The closest signal is Eve & the Sorenson's located elsewhere on the floor followed by Azuma & Hitomi's signals which are moving closer to the others signals.

Azuma/Hitomi

After awhile they gave up on trying any of the doors which is actually a bad idea, but more on that later.

Eve/Sorenson's

Cutemon mutters something then goes silent. The mechanical limbs implanted in it fall into the water tank as Cutemon dissolves into raw data.

Chuumon: "Now who will I have tea with?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 7:22 pm

*So they are now presumably heading to Eve & the Sorensons.*
================================
*Dorumon pulls himself up.*

R"Stay there! I'll kill him before he can get to you!"

*So he pushes with his feet against Boogeymon's back while he still has the choke hold, aiming to put as much force on Boogeymon's neck as possible. Should Boogeymon try to stab him, he intends to let go with 1 hand & use it to grab the pitchfork & twist it into Boogeymon. Dorumon does as he's told, but also fires a ball of steel at Boogeymon's legs.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 7:52 pm

*Kylie lets out a choked sob, while Cameron puts an arm around her. Eve, looking numb, continues trying to free Chuumon*

Eve:<Whoever you want, you'll be free.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 9:13 pm

Roatha

Boogeymon spreads its legs, so the attack passes through them.

Boogeymon: "Ye think I care about dat drek? Playing with digital things is bloody boring. Now flesh and blood is exciting."

Boogeymon backs into a wall and proceeds to slam Roatha into it.

Boogeymon: "Ye either be mighty brave or mighty stoopid to think ya could hope to defeat a Champion with only yer hands."

Like everyone else, they come to a box in the hallway. Stepping its game up, the robot inside has neither a machine gun or a flamethrower, but an RPG instead which it promptly fires.

Sakuyamon erects a shield to intercept the attack and everyone gets to hear the box explode. Except for those four who get to see it as well.

Azuma/Hitomi

Hearing the explosion, the two take off faster down the hall and round a corner where they see three boxes lined up so they're not directly behind one another, the robots inside packing machine guns.

Eve/Sorenson's

Chuumon: "I don't want anyone else, I want Cutemon."

Eve gets a souviner in the form of the metal arms protruding from Chuumon as they fall from it as it dissolves into data.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 1:53 am

R"I would, if you didn't inexplicably not need air to breathe, or at least talk!"
=====================================
<"Do...do we just keep going...?">
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 6:14 pm

*Eve drops the metal part and slowly backs away*

Eve:<Let's get out of here.>

*So they do, Kylie looking very upset and everyone else really freaked out*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 4:53 pm

Roatha

Or perhaps Roatha would have better luck choking his chicken rather than a monster that's bigger than him in all manners. Especially where it counts.

Boogeymon pries Roatha's arms off of its neck, the thought of breaking them crossing its mind, but instead roughly drops him on the table Dorugamon was originally going to be placed on.

Steel rings extend from under the table around Roatha's chest and waist.

Boogeymon: "I think we got off on the wrong foot. What do you say to a little bonding exercise, just between us?"

Sakuyamon: "Nothing else we can do."

Sakuyamon continues down the hall, a pair of doors coming into view.

A trio of explosions go off elsewhere in the house.

Azuma/Hitomi

The boxes explode after the robots empty their mags, pieces missing out of the floor. Likely part of some larger trap.

Eve/Sorenson's

That likely won't be the most traumatizing thing they experience. Especially if you're Kylie.

Anywho, there's a lack of hurty boxes on the way, but more doors. Some appear to be drawn on in crayon while others are just propped up against the wall. Others seem real enough.

Last edited by HarleyThomas on Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 8:18 pm

OOC: SU.

*Dorumon fires his ball at the back of Boogeymon's head. Roatha kicks him in the groin because why not.*
========================================
<"I guess we have to pick one. But they might be trapped. Should we blow them down, or something?">

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 8:51 pm

*They try the nearest door*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:51 pm

Roatha

Boogeymon catches Roatha's kick at the foot, not too thrilled at getting beamed in the back of the head with a softball of steel.

Boogeymon: "Should just mind your manners and wait your turn, but if you want to be so rude in my home...."

A sharp pain shoots up Roatha's leg, accompanied by a sickening crack as Boogeymon breaks his ankle.

Boogeymon: "Do anything else and I'm breaking his leg at the knee."

Boogeymon grabs Roatha by the neck, hard enough that he can still breathe with a little struggling and stares at him, its eyes glowing.

Boogeymon: "Who should my next toy be when you're all used up? Who do you care the most for?"

Sakuyamon opens one door, ready to defend only for nothing to happen. Inside is another playroom with toys and firearms scattered about as well as a few pieces of furniture. Plastic chairs, a table, and a television set in the corner.

On the tv set is the scene of Gallantmon running Renamon through which then rewinds and shows again. On the table is the remote and a Dippy Bird constantly hitting rewind.

Azuma/Hitomi

Angemon shuttles them across with some difficulty. The hallway being too narrow to fully extend his wings.

Eve/Sorenson's

Inside is an exact replica of LadyDevimon's torture chamber. Complete with St. Andrew's Cross and magic mirror. Through the magic mirror, Kylie can relive her experience with LadyDevimon, complete with all the taunting, bad touching and stripping.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:31 am

*Euryale looks away & shuts her eyes tight, trying to steady her shuddering breath. Guilmon Pyro Spheres the TV.*
================================
*Roatha laughs at him.*

R"More like--who gets to kill you! They all have--Ultimates or Megas--dumbass!"

*Meanwhile, Dorumon blasts the arm restraints.*

D<We refuse your deal! If we're going down here, you're coming with us!>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 8:04 am

*Kylie runs out, followed more slowly by the other two*

Cameron:<Kylie?!>

*She huddles on the ground near the door, arms wrapped around her legs*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:02 pm

Roatha

Boogeymon: "You either have a high pain tolerance or you're quite stupid."

True to its word, Boogeymon breaks Roatha's leg at the knee.

In the beginning as well as the end, there was only dark. The back of Roatha's head hurts where he must have hit it when falling through the floor, but that pain is nothing compared to his leg which appears to be broken in at least two places.

Dorumon is somewhere around there in better shape than that meatbag.

Through the other door, they see Eve & the Sorenson's doing whatever it is they're doing. Having a drum circle or something.

Azuma & Hitomi round the corner with their partners, thus reuniting the gang.

Azuma: "No sign of Puppetmon?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 7:40 pm

*Cameron stands up, helping Kylie to her feet*

Eve:<That is correct. You haven't seen Roatha, have you?>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 3:21 am

*Rosemon shakes her head.*

G<He needs us, but I can't even Digivolve....>

*Euryale winds her fingers deep into her hair, looking rather odd having her nervous breakdown in Rosemon's arms.*

E"Be--because of me! I can't help anyone! Even if we could bi--biomerge, we might do more h--harm than good! But if he dies, it'll be all my fa--fault!"

<"Euryale, it's okay. You are the bravest woman I know. You can get past this. You've always been there whenever we needed you before, the only thing stopping you now is that you've stopped believing in yourself. But we haven't stopped believing in you.">
==================================
OOC: Assuming you went with "it was all a dream within a dream within a dream within a dream within a top" after all....

R"Ugh, what the Hell is going on?"

*He tries to move & experiences a shooting pain through his leg.*

R"ARGH SHIT!"

D<What's wrong, Roatha?!>

R"I think my leg is broken! Also my head hurts & I'm having weird hallucinations! Again!"

D<If I can Digivolve, we can get out of here & get help!>

*So he tries to Digivolve.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 5:19 am

OOC: This part is just a dream and really he's dying! Even I'm not that fixated on dream sequences to do that.

Roatha

He feels like shit as I assume being blown up will do that to you, but he succeeds.

Everyone Else

Azuma: "You were given the Crest of Courage because you're couragous. We've all had to go through something that made us doubt why we were given our Crests, but we've pulled through. If I can do it, I'd believe you're more than able to."

Through one of the doors that appears to be drawn on in crayon, Puppetmon emerges. Hammer in one hand, Colt 1911 in the other and an old army helmet on its head.

It looks at them, specifically Biyomon in confusion.

Puppetmon: "You're not the Biyomon I was playing with."

They hear an explosion coming from elsewhere in the house and Puppetmon raises its gun.

Puppetmon: "Now all of you can be my new playmates!"

It begins shooting at them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode Ten: Play Time
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next