Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode Ten: Play Time

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Leafy

Leafy

Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 4:32 pm

*Dianamon points*

<Cameron!>

*He waves, and Karatenmon heads to the hole, followed by Dianamon and GRapidmon*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 2:14 am

Sakuyamon: "Thank you, Aroma."

Sakuyamon makes no move to try and pick up the dinosaur. Because he's huge.

Sakuyamon: "I don't think I can carry you like this."

===================================

The hole leads to a hallway. Pieces of broken wood and steel scattered about and even embedded in the wall behind the window where the artillery guns were positioned.

Despite being the interior of the enemy's stronghold there is no indication that there is anyone present.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 4:05 am

*To hurry this up, let's say he understands her & de-digivolves. Rosemon sulks, its head & shoulders drooping & its petals wilting.*

L<I helped, too....>
--------------------------------------
R"So, where to now?"

D<I say we just break things until Puppetmon comes to stop us.>

*He swings his tail to destroy the nearest object &/or wall.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 8:01 am

*Breaking things commences*

Dianamon:<What happened to you Cameron?>

Cameron:<Something summoned us to Ornismon's domain.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 8:35 am

Those not breaking shit like total spazzes get the hell out of there. Those breaking things like total spazzes and people incapable of thinking for themselves promptly have a hallway cave in on them. What idiots.

Azuma: "Everyone okay?"

Last edited by HarleyThomas on Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 10:41 am

D<Takes more than a house falling to hurt me.>

R"And I just took cover under Dorugreymon."

*Who proceeds to headbutt a wall. Aroma floats outside with Euryale, wondering why he must be so destructive.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 8:14 pm

*Everyone falls out, because fuck that shit*

Eve:<Seems so.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 1:28 am

He feels something hard against his head that sinks in a bit like he just applied pressure to something. Probably a mine.

Steel shutters emerge from the floor sealing off what's left of the section of hallway that DoruGreymon up and wrecked, cutting the group off from each other.

Sakuyamon: "What just happened?"

Azuma: "What the hell? What's happening?"

I'm gonna say Eve & the Sorenson's ducked out in a different direction.

All three groups hear an explosion from elsewhere in the house.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 11:35 am

OOC: Cutting WHO off from WHOM? You need to stop making plot points that rely on us knowing where the fuck everyone is if you aren't going to say it. And no, it's not common sense, because you never elaborated on whether or not Sakuyamon moved from that spot, or whom the house fell on, or anything.

<"I don't know. How are we going to get inside now?">
=====================================
*Dorugreymon slams his tail into the shutter.*

"I don't think that's working."

<Well, what ELSE do you want me to do!?>

"I say we just pick a random direction. We're bound to run into some clue about where Puppetmon is. And we can just tell the others where to meet us."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 8:00 am

*They try and move towards the noise, Dianamon taking the lead*

Cameron:<Hello?>

*Eve messages everyone not with them*

Everyone alright?
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 8:07 am

Sakuyamon takes note of the hole in the roof that had been forgotten aboutmade by DoruGreymon who's still visible through the hole in the wall made by Rapidmon Bling that they tried to enter through.

Sakuyamon: "Above."

Azuma looks at the 3D map, but it does not show the interior of the house. He responds to Cameron's message stating he and Hitomi are fine.

They then set off down the hallway.

They encounter a peculiar box dolled up like a Christmas present. The top pops off as a fatigue class mechanical skeleton like a jack-in-the-box with a flamethrower pops out and unleashes a jet of flames in their direction.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 8:12 am

*The humans hit the deck while Dianamon attempts to avoid the flames as she moves in to destroy the box with her scythe*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 5:00 pm

OOC: I didn't "forget," again, you're not specifying where the fuck these things are.

<"Lead the way.">
==========================
*They set off somewhere for someplace.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 12:50 am

The prophecy has been fortold and as DoruGreymon moves his fat head, a mine that had been in the wall goes off, multiple explosions rock the hall as other munitions hidden within go off. That idiot is fucked as the hallway collapses entirely.

Luckily as much as I dislike it, they survive although DoruGreymon is no more, the damage forcing a degeneration. It hurt falling through a floor and into a basement. It's quite dark and smells like something so bad, they can taste it.

The explosion seals off the hole in the wall, burying it in debris Roatha being lost to them until whenever.

The hallways are filled with debris from the destroyed artillery, a large explosion coming from where they came from rocks the house.

Azuma looks at his Digivice, everyone's signals still showing up. They keep going, a doorway appearing on their left.

It stops spewing fire in short time likely having run out of fuel. This is not really a good thing as they'll be experiecing, most things in this house explode.

The box explodes, with Dianamon having been right up close to it. It's quite painful.

Last edited by HarleyThomas on Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 7:52 am

*Dianamon recoils, holding her scythe in front of her. Once the boxes explodes, everyone else gets up*

Eve:<Dianamon?>

Dianamon:<We're fine. Let's keep moving.>

*So they do*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 10:21 am

*Since it's not said what form he's in now & I don't know what the Hell I'm supposed to do here, I opt to assume that he's Dorugoramon & he flies back out, looking for Roatha.*
==================================
*Incidentally, I have no idea where Roatha is or who he is with. Nor do I know where Sakuyamon & Friends are or what they are doing. This is getting old fast.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 7:35 pm

Because Neon is apart of the thirty-two million Americans that cannot read, Dorugamon apparently abandons Roatha in a dark-ass basement because stating both of them fell is too hard to grasp.

Not that there is anywhere to go as where they had fallen from is sealed off by debris. There's probably a staircase or something in that basement Roatha was just ditched in.

As there was still no indication they had entered the house, Sakuyamon, Rosemon, Euryale, and Guilmon are still outside, but reading is hard.

Sakuyamon picks Guilmon up and takes to the skies heading for the roof that's sporting a big ol' hole in it.

Azuma opens the door to what appears to be a security room featuring a terminal with multiple moniters showing the interior of the house and various parts of the forest.

Even stranger are the toys and firearms scattered about the room.

One moniter shows Puppetmon in another room playing darts with a Biyomon that is tied to a board.

They eventually come to a staircase straight ahead and a door to their left.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 7:58 pm

*They try the door first*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 4:01 am

*The post listed Roatha & Dorugoramon's locations as separate, also saying that he was "lost to them," so I guess you can't write. Dorugoramon flies around.*

Dorugoramon<Whew-hew-hew-hew-hew! CAWCAW! Whew-hew-hew-hew-hew! CAWCAW!>
============================
*It doesn't make sense that they just stood around doing nothing, but I guess that's what happens when you don't write anything for them. Rosemon follows with Euryale & hopefully Sakuyamon doesn't see fit to stop in midair again.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 4:22 am

OOC:

Sakuyamon/Rosemon/Euryale/Guilmon

Sakuyamon flies through the hole, landing in a playroom of sorts. Pieces of furniture, toys, and guns scattered about either from beforehand or due to the attack on the house.

Within the remains of a brightly colored table is are the shredded remains of a crudely drawn map of what is presumably the landmass they're on as well as the damaged and broken remains of various dolls that resemble the humans and Digimon.

Azuma/Hitomi

Azuma produces his D-Terminal and messages everyone that Puppetmon is somewhere in the house.

They view the moniter that shows Sakuyamon & co. enter from a hole in the roof.

Eve/Sorenson's

A goddamn train comes barreling towards them like something out of Looney Tunes.

Last edited by HarleyThomas on Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 6:07 am

OOC: It just said, "They," & considering you're always having people be separated because they fall into holes, the ground moves, they're abducted by spiders, or they disappear into thin fucking air, it's virtually impossible to tell where the fuck anyone is from pronouns.

*Roatha responds with "Yeah, pretty sure that's what everyone figured" before hearing some deranged lunatic's bird calls.*

R"What the Hell?"
==============================
*Guilmon is shocked that he's turned into Agumon. Rosemon shows no signs of letting go of Euryale, clinging to her like she's a plush doll.*

<"How do we find him? Maybe Guilmon can follow his scent.">
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 7:25 am

*Everyone runs up the stairs, because fuck that train*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 8:10 am

Sakuyamon/Rosemon/Euryale/Guilmon

Sakuyamon: "Puppetmon's scent would be all over this house. There's no guarantee we'd find it first."

Azuma/Hitomi

Azuma pushes some buttons on the terminal and all the screens turn white with an image of Puppetmon wagging its finger saying "Uh uh uh, you didn't say the magic word," ad infinitum unless the terminal bursts into flames.

Azuma: "Gah!"

He falls back and scampers away as the fire dies down and they're left with nothing, so they leave and continue down the hall.

Eve/Sorenson's

There is no sound of a train barreling through anything. Up the stairs there's another door to their left and further down the hall admist the debris from the artillery guns is another box like the previous one.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 8:41 am

<"Can't you tell how fresh it is, or something?">
=========================
*Dorugoramon goes to pick up Roatha.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 4:33 pm

*Karatenmon peaks into the door*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode Ten: Play Time
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next