Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Old Ones Return (VI)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 11:55 pm

*Alas, Angemon cannot help, as he degenerated into Patamon when he refused to de-digivolve. I don't know what Hideki is doing, but I'll just assume that nobody is hit by stun gun blasts. 2 of the guards go down, 3 when Agumon uses Pepper Breath. Unfortunately, the rest decide to stop playing around & back up, aiming at the Digimon which attacked them & firing.*
================================
*The steel door eventually breaks off, revealing the regular cell door underneath. The guard who previously shot at Renamon next aims at Taiyo, but the guard who shot at Tactimon hits him in the arm before he can fire, forcing him to drop his gun. He ducks & covers as other guards start shooting at him. In general, there is a confusing fire fight going on. But Tactimon is probably going to win, as he flips his BFG over his shoulder, pointing it down the hall & bracing himself by stabbing his sword into the ground.*

T"Why are you doing this?! Your own people are down here!"

Tactimon<In Shogi, or chess if you are more familiar with that, pieces may need to be sacrificed to destroy the enemy. And I believe this is checkmate. Even if you succeed in diverting the blast, the tunnel will collapse, & you will all die. So the final outcome will be the same.>

*A red energy vortex charges in the cannon, shooting sparks around like confetti. Under his foot, DemiDevimon struggles to get loose. Thiera holds her D-Power in front of her with both hands, projecting a shield.*

D<Get off!>

T"I'm s--sorry I'm a bad partner. I gave up before--before the end."

*DemiDevimon finally manages to get out from under Tactimon's literal boot. With broken wings & probable internal injury, all she can do is reach Thiera's leg & start climbing up when the predictable happens.*

<BIOMERGE DIGIVOLUTION!>

Tactimon<If this is the part where I try to shoot you & it blows up in my face, I'm not seeing it. I'll simply wait until you finish, then kill you when you're at point blank & out of tricks.>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 10:36 am

*Knightmon breaks down this door as well, presumably revealing Lyra's parents*
===
*Lunamon and Biyomon keep moving to make themselves harder targets while taking out the remaining guards*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 1:22 am

Azuma slashes the Hydro Pressure card for Patamon to blast the guards with piss water.

===================================

OOC: Master strategist. Doesn't attack when someone is Digivolving. Diaboromon he is not.

Kyubimon shields Taiyo and lets loose with a volley of fireballs.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 2:38 am

OOC: It's established in this RP that Digivolving creates a shield. You made use of it recently.

*This door goes down much easier. Tactimon uses his sheath to block the fireballs.*

Tactimon<As if I had not anticipated a ranged attack.>

*As Thiera grows, she sprouts wings, which become plated in gold. The Light of Digivolution becomes armor & a weapon for her, & she instantly jams her shield into Tactimon's gun.*

<"Senthose also made the mistake of believing that he could predict everything!">

*Tactimon slashes at her side.*

Tactimon<And you make the mistake of talking too much!>

*Meanwhile, Ikkakumon rounds the corner, carrying Tsune & a pair of blond couples that aren't very distinguishable.*

Ts"I heard everything. Let's take this jerk down."

G<Wait, there are still a lot of people to rescue!>
=======================================
*The guards are knocked out, their weapons flushed off to parts unknown, & the place now looks like a miniature pond. Unfortunately, Biyomon & Lunamon have grazed shoulders & Agumon has been shot in the foot. Euryale takes out her D-Power & starts healing him as she runs, splashing down the corridor.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 3:48 am

They all go splashing down the hall.

OOC: As if Tactimon's BFS is not absurd. Which is it. You actually see it unsheathed in the Xros Wars manga. And it does not at all resemble what you would think. JPRG protagonists have less absurd swords.

Kyubimon degenerates so Renamon and Taiyo can Biomerge. Sakuyamon conjures up fox spirits to go and attack Tactimon.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 8:21 am

*Knightmon pulls out a women with strawberry blond hair and a man with dark brown hair, both of whom look very shaken up. He places them on Ikkakumon's back before heading over to the cells again*

Lyra:<Thiera, which cell?!>
===
*Cameron and Kylie do the same for their partners as they move*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 8:41 am

OOC: This one is just a sword. Maybe it will take that form during a special move, but since that is kind of stupid, probably not.

*As he weathers the attack, Ophanimon uses a glowing javelin to slice off his BFG. This creates an explosive discharge that collapses part of the ceiling & buries him as Ophanimon jumps back.*

Ts"How the Hell should WE know where Taiyo's parents are?!"

*Meanwhile, Ophanimon turns & spreads her arms, manifesting 10 blue-gold crystals in Sephirot formation & fires them all, striking the guards in the head. She repeats this process until they are all knocked out.*
========================================
*When they get to the door, Euryale puts Datamon down.*

E"Stand back. The time for subtlety is passed."

*Datamon scoots back &, with that, they Biomerge & stab their claws into the steel shutters, pulling until they rip them away & expose the staircase behind them. Datamon looks up at the ceiling.*

Data<According to my calculations, if Lady Venusmon's confrontation has not already ceased, it shall resolve in approximately 33.3-bar seconds.>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 8:20 pm

Lyra:<I was talking to Thiera!>
===
*They head up I suppose*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 12:51 am

Azuma: "That's real interesting."

They head upstairs.

Sakuyamon: "Keep opening doors."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 3:40 am

*After going DOWNstairs, this time, they find themselves partially in by a semicircle of over 20 guards.*

Guard1<Surrender, or we WILL shoot!>

*WarGreymon spreads her arms to defend everyone because the sprinklers have stopped, allowing her to stay in this form.*

Guard2<(Hey, that's a Mega, you sure we can fight that?)>
<"We don't have time to keep trying to break into random cells.">

*A blast of wind blows the rubble away from him, & Tactimon rises up. Ophanimon turns to face him, pointing her spear at him.*

<"Check the D-Powers, they should tell you the correct location!">

*She prepares more Sephirot crystals, but Tactimon crosses his sword & sheath, prepared to block.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 9:30 am

*Lunamon and Kylie biomerge as well, and Biyomon digivolves to Karatenmon*
===
*Lyra checks her D-Power then directs Knightmon to free the next nearest family*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:19 am

Sakuyamon throws a talisman at Tactimon to seal its abilities. Not that it will stop it from blocking, but it's something.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:32 am

*It does not. He destroys it with a vortex & blocks each of the crystals. As part of the combo, it stabs the ground once, & Ophanimon uses the opportunity to destroy his Digivice with her light javelin.*
=======================================
*Wargreymon promptly knocks them all out with a fiery wave from her claws.*

<"This should be the right floor. Datamon, which cells do we need to break through? And we don't have time for a long explanation, just point to them!">

*So he does. Wargreymon tornado's into the one nearest to her.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:56 am

*Assuming he points to more than one, Dianamon attacks the next one, and Karatenmon the one after that*
===
*Taiyo's family is rescued*

Lyra:<Ok, that's everyone!>

Last edited by Leafy on Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 11:42 pm

I don't even know what's going on with the Tactimon scene anymore.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:58 pm

<"MadLeomon, can you get us out of here?">

*Of course, Tactimon rushes towards him, stabbing the ground as he goes. Ophanimon also rushes forward to defend him, but using his sword & sheath, Tactimon quickly beats her back, stabbing her & smacking her into the ground. Behind him, out of the shadows along the ground, a hoard of samurai skeletons rise out of the ground.*
==================================
*Wargreymon now pries the door off of the cell. If the others keep up, they will also get the shutters off. The Rakshashis cower in the back, Mr. Rakshashi pushing Mrs. Rakshashi behind him & brandishing a broken piece of metal.*

<"No, don't worry, it's us?">

*He drops his shiv in disbelief.*

<...Euryale? You're alive?>

<"And Agumon, too!">

<Uh, right.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 3:19 pm

Sakuyamon slams their staff into the floor, a barrier forming around them and expanding outward to defend themself, Ophanimon, whoever the hell is closest while pushing away non-friendlies.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 9:56 am

*Knightmon charges the skeletons, brandishing his sword at them*
===
*Dianamon scopes the scared Sorensons up*

<Surprise, it's us!>

*Both stare at Dianamon, then at Cameron. Meanwhile, Karatenmon frees ether Azuma or Hitomi's parents as they don't seem to be doing anything*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 4:18 pm

*The enemies are pushed back as MadLeomon literally claws a hole into the Digital World, out of which the familiar fog pours. Of course, Tactimon is already trying to cut his way through the barrier.*
====================================
Mr. Rakshashi<I don't understand...how are you--?>

<"There's no time. Can you take us back to the Digital World?">

Data<Affirmative, I possess the fine-precision-->

<"Then let's go!">

Data<Negative. Provided that you-->

<"Why the Hell not!?">

Data<...Provided that you remain focused for the entirety of the explanation, I possess the fine-precision technical skills, & granted enough provisional energy, can open portals of significant size. However, it would be most prudently efficient to allocate the endeavor to the sufficiently more energetic body of Lady Venusmon.>

*While he's yammering, they hear someone descend the stairs.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:44 am

Azuma doesn't have parents and Hitomi is with the other group which says a lot about what who is paying attention to the groups. And given the forced degeneration of Azuma's partner and the disabling of Hideki's not much they can do about several inches if not a few feet of steel.

Speaking of which, the two look towards the stairs, anticipating an enemy they won't be able to do a damn thing about.

Gatomon Digivolves, Angewomon firing a Holy Arrow at Tactimon while Sakuyamon attempts to hold the barrier.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:39 am

OOC: Hitomi hasn't done anything in the fight until this point so I assumed she wasn't in it. Also, Azuma has a brother who would probably be taken.

Dianamon:<Who's there!?>
===
*Knightmon slashes at Tactimon*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 12:04 pm

Venusmon<You can clearly see, your folly in not placing your faith in me.>

*Expecting Venusmon, Wargreymon looks away.*

Mr. Rakshashi<Is that the sun goddess? Is she real?>

Mrs. Rakshashi<She's right, we should have had more faith....

Data<It is impossible to withstand direct eye contact with Lady Venusmon & still desire performing malicious activities. This is the ultimate expression of her power, free from restraints, akin to your Terror Force. However, unlike a blast of intense thermal radiation, there is no "defense" for the power of love. This would require a complete absence of the emotion. Such a notion is nonsensical, a logical impossibility.>
====================================
*Tactimon dodges the arrow & I presume Knightmon doesn't leave the barrier.*

<"Can you make the portal any bigger?">

ML<No. Humans should go through first. Ikkakumon...will...need to shrink.>

Ts"What do we do about Tactimon & his minions trying to cut into the barrier?"

ML<Should hold. If not, fight. Can't beat him yet.>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 4:45 pm

*Knightmon scopes Taiyo's and Lyra's families off of Ikkakumon and points to the portal*

Lyra:<Go!>

*She starts dragging her parents towards the portal*
===
Mr. Sorenson:<Hello there!>

*Cameron rolls his eyes*

Dianamon:<You are truly amazing Lady.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 3:33 am

Hideki: "That's one way of putting it."

Sakuyamon: "Is everyone through?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 12:15 pm

Ts"No, I'm standing right here!"

*She files in behind Lyra's parents.*

Ts"You're too slow!"

ML<I promise it's safe.>

*MadLeomon smiles, showing his receding gums & man sharp teeth. Meanwhile, the barrier starts cracking & Tactimon stabs the ground twice, causing the building to shake. Pipes start falling from the ceiling.*
<"Someone else is coming!">

*They grab Venusmon by the shoulder & push her behind them. A pair of mercenaries reach the bottom of the stairs & start firing at her. One is a broad-shouldered man with a thick jaw & nose, white stubble, & a wild mane of gray-white hair. The other is a younger, 20-something woman with a black ponytail. A lot of the bullets bounce off of War Greymon, but one strikes their knee & they fall. Kurata descends behind them, hands lazily placed in his pocket.*

Kurata<The chemicals aren't strong enough. Hold fire unless you can hit a vital point. You may need to Digivolve.>

*When the building shakes, Kurata grabs the shoulders of the male mercenary to steady himself. The woman grabs the wall. The wings on Venusmon's shoes flap to allow her to hover, but Euryale's parents just fall right on top of each other.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Ones Return (VI)
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next