Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Old Ones Return (VI)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 11:33 pm

Azuma: "Cry your pardon for thinking a stretch of sand has less bearing than the dwindling numbers of this group."

===================================

Ain't no sense in getting involved in this debate that'll only end in my view > your view because I said so.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 2:17 am

E"The mountains it is, then!"

*So Antylamon jumps towards the mountain. Of course, the clouds instantly turn dark & spiral around the city. Antylamon grabs a rock with her foot & holds it out to defend against the inevitable lightning strike, which blows the boulder apart & sends them all flying. Euryale uses Hyper Wing & Agumon catches her. He's almost at the ground when another blast of lightning fries one of his wings, causing them to skid across the ground. The swirling clouds are beginning to form a tornado around the city. The army stops approaching & just fires at the mountain tops, evidently planning to bury them in rubble.*
===============================
Ts"Is your righteous opinion worth getting us all stabbed by an angry mermaid?"

Ryota<She's right boy, shut the Hell up! If the love of my daughter's life is killed over your squabble, I'll never forgive you!>

Ceto<Honey, they've only been dating for a couple months. You had 2 other girlfriends before you met me, remember?>

Ryota<Love of her life!>

AM<Are you going to tell me what you're offering, or is the peanut gallery not finished interrupting?>
=============================
Mervamon<I suppose that's up to you. I wouldn't want to force you into something you're not comfortable with.>

*She stands up & moves towards Thiera, who hides behind Wizardmon. Wizardmon points the business end of her staff at Mervamon, whose eyebrows perk in surprise. She sheathes the sword on her back & pushes it out of the way.*

Mervamon<Relax. I am merely saying that I could make you very comfortable.>

*She glances over to Hideki & Lyra, licking her lips.*

Mervamon<The rest of you are, of course, also welcome to join us.>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 4:37 am

The crap has been thoroughly embarrassed out of Taiyo.

Taiyo: "Thank you?"

Hideki shrinks back, staring at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 4:11 pm

*Dianamon flies down to grab Euryale and Agumon, doing her best to avoid the rocks*
===
*Lyra looks uncomfortable* 
===
Cameron:<Maybe we could use some Hypnos technology to improve your defenses or something.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 7:48 am

*They're already on the ground, so I don't know what they're trying to do. I should probably just let them die, but nope, Antylamon catches Hitomi & Salamon. However, just as she sets them on the ground, she's blasted by several lightning bolts, falls face-forward, & shrinks down to Lopmon. A bunch of rocks start falling towards them & Euryale uses the Azulongmon card.*
==================================
Ceto<Of course. We're glad you're okay, Taiyo-chan. (That's the right honorific, right?)>

AM<I should give you the next ship I capture, Captain Obvious--what KIND of technology?>

G<I don't know, maybe computers?>

AM<I may be interested, if you give me enough. Speak to Vademon below deck, & he shall advise me.>

Agent<I'm not sure if we have the authority to approve this transa-->

Ryota<Just do it.>

Agent<But-->

Ryota<Just. Do. It.>

Agent<Err...yes, Sir...?>
=================================
Mervamon<Don't be shy. I have business to attend to, but feel free to ask anyone where my bedchambers are.>

*She rubs Hideki & Lyra each on a shoulder, then heads out.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 2:12 pm

Hitomi uses the Cocytus Breath card, the lot of good it'll probably do.

====================================

Hideki shudders, probably thinking he's going to catch something.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 7:19 pm

*Dianamon destroys as many rocks as possible with her scythe*
===
Lyra:<(Wait, do digimon have...you know?>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:01 pm

*That actually does work, although they keep blasting away at the mountain.*

A<...Let's use the dust to cover our escape!>

E"We can't run away!"

A<What's the alternative? Destroy them all?>

E"Why not? That's what THEY have planned."

A<There's also a very real possibility of being struck by lightning or blown away.>

*Suddenly conscious of her own mortality, Euryale uses her D-Power to project a shield over the humans & tiny Digimon.*
D<No. I don't know. Why would I know what you're talking about?>

T"I don't want to think about it. I'm still not sure if we should side with her."
*They presumably head below deck, & from the parents' perspective, it looks like they're just walking into the ocean & the ship is probably sunken, or something. The corridors are lit by glowing bits of coral stuck to walls.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 5:43 pm

Lyra:<I mean...she invited us to her bedroom with would imply...>

*Kotemon hits her leg with his wooden sword*

<Oh, sorry. Let's talk about something else.>
===
Dianamon:<Maybe...given the circumstances we have to absorb some of the data!>
===
*Following*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 12:11 am

OOC: Probably should've became aware of that sooner, but no longer being Biomerged, she lost her helmet.

Can their attacks pass through the shield? Probably not the best time to try and find out.

Hideki: "You brought it up. Go find out."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 4:11 am

E"I say we do that, punch through this storm, & then take the fight directly to Jupitermon!"

A<Well, whatever we do, we need to do it fast.>

*He points to the enormous boulders falling all around them.*
*One of the rooms is filled with computers, which appear to still work despite being completely submerged in water. Vademon scuttles out of some side room.*

Vademon<Who is there? Don't touch anything!>

*He squints at Renamon & Taiyo.*

Vademon<Oh, I see...it is the escaped specimens. Along with some new samples. Am I to finally be allowed to resume my research?>
=================================
T"We need to focus. Let's see what MaloMyotismon is up to."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 7:56 am

Cameron:<No, we're here to trade you some technology.>
===
*After a brief pause, Dianamon uses Crescent Harken to make the enemy digimon kill themselves*
===
Lyra:<Sure.>

Last edited by Leafy on Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:13 pm

Renamon clenches a fist, ready to punch Vademon out because fuck that guy.

=======================================

Absorbin' data like a champ.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 10:10 pm

Vademon<Hm--an intriguing proposition, but what could be worth losing such rare specimens?>

G<I dunno. Computers?>

Vademon<How many? What are the specifications?>
==========================
*Say I'm not a dick & that works. Agumon & Patamon successfully manage to Digivolve to Champion before the remaining air force, mostly Halsemon, clear the area. Of course, the Blimpmon are far enough away to not feel the effects, & keep firing.*
==========================
*Hi-Vision Monitamon's screen changes to a blue screen reading "Please Stand By...." & displays a little map with the Monitamon heading through. After a few minutes, the screen switches to the mountain castle from earlier.*

D<Wow, they're surprisingly fast.>

*They catch glimpses of the Monitamon standing on top of each other. The screen splits as one jumps off, propelling himself with a fireball. About half of the Monitamon cross the lava moat this way, continuing into the castle. As before, they split up, & eventually one finds an audience hall. MaloMyotismon is perched on some kind of rusted altar with its wings folded around itself as it addresses a GranDracmon & a Mephistomon.*

MaloMyotismon<When Barbamon & Leviamon make their move, that will be the time to strike. Once Bagramon is destroyed, Mervamon should be inconsequential.>

Mephistomon<What of the Tamers, Master?>

MaloMyotismon<Of even less concern. It will be child's play to hypnotize them & make them my slaves.>

GranDracmon<If all is as you have told us, then you are in a unique position to bring all 3 armies under your control.>

Mephistomon<What of Jupitermon, & the Sovereign?>

MaloMyotismon<Not even worth considering. The fools will destroy themselves.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 11:58 pm

Does the Cocytus Breath card have to be reswiped or does it carry over with each Digivolution? I don't know either, but spammin' it anyways.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 4:07 pm

*Cameron coughs awkwardly*

<We don't know exactly...but they're pretty high tech!>
===
*Dianamon attempts to protect the champion digimon*

<We need to get closer and take out the Blimpmon!>
===
Lyra:<Ok, I think we should focus on this guy.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 7:32 pm

E"No, let's take the fight into the city, then they have to choose whether to ignore us or attack their own!"

*Euryale uses the Azulongmon card. Greymon points his Hyper Wings at the air force, causing lightning to arch around him & streak towards the nearest flying Digimon. He then absorbs more data as the air force spreads out.*

G<Okay, we can handle the lightning, but how will we get through the wind?!>
=============================
Agent<We can give you the most advanced computers in the human world?>

Vademon<Oh, you have a communicator linked to the human world, do you?>

Ts"Yeah, Taiyo's D-Power."

Vademon<I see. You were able to synchronize the signal by injecting data into the Renamon sample. I had a similar principle in mind for catalyzing Digivolution in the Mermaimon crew.>
====================================
MaloMyotismon<Go now, prepare my armies & await my signal.>

*The other Digimon bow--Mephistomon noticeably lower--& head out.*

T"Perhaps, but let's analyze their plan first. They seem to be implying that Leviamon is still alive."

D<He could have de-digivolved?>

T"I suppose it IS possible. Myotismon was able to separate from Senthose, after all. Leviamon could have freed itself, de-digivolved to sneak away, & faked its death."

D<You sound like you have doubts.>

T"It really seemed like we destroyed him. Plus, I'm wondering if maybe Yesod isn't acting alone. Leviamon took control of him once before. Perhaps some of the data was left behind. That would explain how he was able to enlist Barbamon's help & why he's so interested in uniting the Demon Lords."

D<I think you're right. But if Mervamon captures him, that'll solve our problem, right?>

T"Perhaps. But it may change MaloMyotismon's plan, making him harder to predict."

*While they're talking, the Monitamon wait for Mephistomon & GranDracmon to get a ways away, then split up to follow them. One stays behind to watch MaloMyotismon, who closes his eyes.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 11:27 pm

Taiyo: "Don't talk about her like that!"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 6:29 pm

*Dianamon flies after him, still absorbing data*

<I think we might just have to fly through it!>
===
Lyra:<Catching him still seems worth the risk. At least to me.>

*She shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 7:39 pm

*Can't fly after what's not moving.*

E"That's--no."

A<If we could Digivolve, we might be able to punch through it long enough to destroy the storm generator. Half of us could fight the rest of the army. But they'd need to stay out of the sky as much as possible.>

L<I will not do either! I came here to negotiate. I tired of destroying & loading data when I stopped serving Zhuquaiomon!>

*At this moment, a bigass chunk of mountain starts to fall on them.*
D<Yeah, then we can at least get him out of the way.>

T"Something's happening!"

*Sure enough, Mephistomon had turned, & now the screen that was following him shorts out. GranDracmon also turns, but before they see what happens there, MaloMyotismon's eyes snap open & the screen is consumed with light.*
---------------------------------------------
*LadyDevimon opens her eyes to see the lights snap on in Thiera's house. The assorted Tamers & their partners step out from behind various pieces of furniture wearing party hats, shouting, "Surprise!" Euryale blows on a blowout tube & Taiyo throws some confetti.*

D<What is this?>

T"Well, it's the anniversary of the day we met, of course! Aren't you going to have some cake?"

*She points to a cake sitting on the table that resembles the Batman emblem.*

D<I--didn't think that most of you would want to celebrate that....>

T"Don't be absurd!"

Lyra<We know you don't like to let people know what you're feeling, but that doesn't bother us. We're all friends, here!>

Renamon<Lyra is correct. We all really like you. And for your present, I'd like to give you my gloves--but only if you let me borrow yours!>

D<Of course.>

*LadyDevimon smiles & walks forward, stopping to look at Thiera. Once she remembers what she was going to say, she looks astonished. Thiera blushes, pushing her hair to hide her face*

D<I can't believe you found a way to bring back all of the Digimon that Kurata had hurt....>

T"Oh--it was nothing, really."

E"'Nothing'? It was incredible!"

Taiyo<You're so smart! And pretty, too!>

T"Okay, but the important thing is that we saved all of those Digimon."

Azuma<Without a doubt.>
Vademon<I thought the late Captain instilled a sense of obedience into you.>

Ts"Look, will you take the computers, or not?"

Vademon<For the specimens?>

*Bastemon shouts "For our homeland!" from the top deck.*

Vademon<I shall need to confer with Lady Ancient Mermaimon, at any rate.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 5:47 am

Maybe it can be blasted into smaller pieces, but probably not. Still worth a shot.

He recited the lines countless times until they came as naturally to him as breathing. All the world's a stage, lights shining over a sea of familiar faces human and otherwise all of them cheering him on.

A world where he never has to say goodbye, everything is beautiful, and time stands still.

The music ceases and he looks over the screaming crowd.

Hideki: "Thank you, everyone."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 7:03 pm

*Dianamon grabs the assorted humans and Lopmon before getting the hell out of the way*

<Since we are still mega level, we should be the ones to destroy the generator.>
=== 
*Lyra reclines on a beach towel on a sunny, but not boiling, day at the beach. Various humans and digimon alike are playing in the sand and surf, including most of the tamers and their partners. Out in the distance, several Seadramon play in the waves. After a moment, someone taps Lyra on the shoulder. She opens her eyes to find Hideki standing next to her with some sort of fruity drink. Peace is wonderful*
===
Biyomon:<Naturally!>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 9:24 pm

E"No offense, but you'll need more fire power than arrows. And it all needs to be concentrated on the ring above the city."

*The chunk of rock is blasted into boulders, which crash down all around them. One of the Blimpmon tosses some kind of flare & they can see the ground troops start moving towards them. The Digimon also decide to concentrate their fire directly on the Tamers.*
================================
*Everyone sits around, eating cake.*

Azuma<...So she says that she'll use a bendy straw next time-->

Hideki<Oh, so THAT'S why she jabbed a straw in my neck!>

*All laugh. Thiera wipes her mouth with a napkin.*

T"But you know what I'm most proud of? That you made friends with Jupitermon. I didn't think it could be done!"

D<...What are you talking about? Jupitermon was insane, so I destroyed him.>

T"What? No, that can't be, you wouldn't do something so cruel."

D<He was trying to kill you!>

T"Was this...after the banquet where he named you his successor?"

D<There was no banquet!>

*By this point, everyone has stopped laughing to eye them suspiciously. Taiyo & Lyra stand up to clear their throats.*

Taiyo<Renamon, didn't you want to share your gloves with LadyDevimon? You should head upstairs to do that now!>

Lyra<And I'd really like you to write me a college recommendation, Thiera.>
*Vademon scuttles past them to head up.*

Ts"Please tell me we can leave soon."

Baihumon<We have word from Regulumon & BanchoLeomon!>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 7:07 pm

Dianamon:<I hope to absorb enough data to return to burst mode. Then I might have the power to punch through.>

*She fires on the ground troops when they come into range*
===
*Lyra accepts the drink and stares out to sea, watching Agumon, Lunamon, and DemiDevimon play king of the rock*
===
Biyomon:<What's the news?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 1:23 am

Hitomi brings up the shield while Gatomon attacks with Cat Laser.

The lights illuminate the audience, burning like a thousand miles of fire. They sing along in unison, so vibrant and cheerful regardless of the content and Hideki lowers the mic, his fears and insecurities returning to him.

The audience continues singing as if they know the song as well if not better than he does.

They don't need him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Ones Return (VI)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next