Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For

Go down 
+3
Seraph
Entranced
Neo Bahamut
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 3:27 pm

*He ends up tripping over him, seeing as he was meditating not too far away.*

"What the--what do you want?"
==============================================
E"Look."

*She points to the screen. Everyone watches the final few scenes & then the credits start to roll.*

L"I'll leave you kids alone now."

*She gets up & leaves the theater.*
==============================================
<I thought I'd have to do this. I'd hoped not, but oh well.>

*She starts tying one end of a flexible steel around her waist, the other end around a nearby tree.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 3:45 pm

OOC: That tree is going with her when she fires it. It broke the steel band in the manga, so a tree won't help her out much.

Mortal raised an eyebrow. "Is there something you're trying to do with that tree?" Mortal asked. With a smile, Mortal realized something. It was true that she was locked in place, but since she could talk she realized she still had full control over her tongue, lips, and jaw. To test it out Mortal opened her mouth and flicked her tongue. As expected her dragon's head appeared and mirrored her action, "attacking" the tree with its tongue, uprooting, and tipping it over. "I'm sorry, did I mess up your plan?"

--

"Not a bad movie." Noct said with a shrug. As Lilith up and left Noct turned to Euryale, "Weird, wonder where she is in a rush to go."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:16 pm

<Not really, no. They're stronger than you give them credit for.>

*She points to the tree, which is slowly springing upward to an angle of about 45 degrees. Very little of its root system has been unearthed.*

<First you underestimate the Stealth Force, then you underestimate a tree. I take back my earlier comment. The enemy is profoundly stupid this time around.>

*Her Zanpakuto glows & expands, creating a large metal plate that stretches from head to foot, covering her face except for a slot to aim. The weapon has been replaced with what looks like a damn missile. Six Rod Light Prison dissolves.*
============================================
"I don't know. Most people don't stay for the credits, do they?"

*Euryale stands up.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:15 pm

Noct follows suit, "I guess not, unless it is one of those movies that has a teaser for the sequel after the credits, but I don't think this is one of those movies."

--

"Oh eat me..." Mortal says in response to Soi Fon's accusation. When the kido dissolves Mortal stretches and takes a few steps towards Soi Fon, "I'm not going to lie... that is not very stealthy." She shrugs as well, "I'm guessing that is your bankai, and since you had to tie yourself down I'm guessing it has one hell of a kick to it. I doubt you would use it at such a short range." Mortal says, though she is already bracing her defenses for an attack.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:47 pm

Kira quickly stood up and brushed some dirt off himself before talking to Noah.

"What is this Hollowfication stuff? Are you behind it?" He was going straight to the point, "It's causing our reiatsu to rise and thus, helping us to better achieve Bankai... right?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:59 pm

"What ARE you talking about?"
==================================
<I thought I told you not to underestimate us?>

*More ninja show up, this time with various throwing knives & bombs. A bigass mace flies out of nowhere, plowing into the side of Mortal's head. It's wielded by some fat guy standing behind her.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:05 pm

Mortal tanks the auto hit to the side of the head and casually looks over at the fat ass that threw it. "That wasn't very nice." Mortal looks back at Soi Fon, "Well, now I really don't think you will use you're bankai." She said, encasing herself in a sphere of scales so that she wouldn't have to worry about anyone else but Soi Fon.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:28 pm

"Hmm... I thought as much" Kira turned away from Noah, "You're just someone who is using the power but you don't know how it's coming to be... Apparently it's... hollowfication"
He turned to Noah before he could be interrupted, "I don't fully understand it but the more we embrace it, I think it will bring about our ends much quicker"
Kira looked down at his sheathed Zanpakuto, remembering how the hollowfication was decaying the pillars and dropping them into the black... the black tides.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:50 pm

"Soul Reapers don't just Hollowify at random."
===========================================
<It was your mistake.>

*The fat guy looks forlornly at his broken Zanpakuto before everyone in the area suddenly disappears. Soi Fon levels the missile at Mortal & fire starts building behind it.*

<I would not advise getting hit by this. It is many, many times stronger than a Double Sokatsui, which you barely escaped from.>
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:54 pm

"I know.... the fact that Hollowfication is spreading to Soul Reapers, the Quincy Aamon and the hollow's attack on the Soul Society can't all be coincidences" Kira stated matter-o-factly, "I suspect one person behind all of this. We have to get back to the Soul Society as soon as possible, so we should check the Senkaimon around every hour until it opens for us"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:22 pm

Mortal shrugs and takes a few more steps closer to Soi Fon, "In my defense I was at a disadvantage when you used that kido."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:06 pm

"You can check it if you want, but I guarantee it won't be open yet. It's way too soon."
=============================================
<Well, then, you'll REALLY be at a disadvantage now.>

*Soi Fon points a finger at the steel sash, which pops its knot when a strange blue pulse hits it, & rockets backwards, aiming the missile as she goes.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:24 pm

Mortal looks up at Soi Fon, "Aw, don't leave."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:10 am

"I'll check now, then go train for a while... then someone will check again" Kira spoke as he pulled his zanpakuto from his sheath and drove it into the air, where it seemes to sink into nothing and create a white haze around the end, "...Come on...."
But no, the gate failed to open and his zanpakuto reappeared.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:48 pm

*Soi Fon completely ignores the fact that she's not tethered down & fires anyway.*
=========================================================
"I told you. Judging by the strength of those Hollows that were in the city, it should be at least a day or 2, before they get it up & running again."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 4:53 pm

Mortal raised an eyebrow, "Well shit." With that Mortal mentally strengthened her scales, took a breath just in case they broke and she needed to use her Rugido again, and hunkered down, as if she was covering something, an action that was replicated by her dragon, which covered Mortal with its long neck, head, arms, body and wings. As the missile hit Mortal could feel that the force had moved her a small distance, she was happy she though about the dragon, if she hadn't she would have most likely died on impact. Death sadly, was still an option, she could feel her scales caving in under the force of the blast so Mortal spread her arms wide to try and reinforce them. They lasted all of about 3 seconds before even that gave way. Knowing the blast would come from all sides if she tried to strengthen the whole of her scale sphere, Mortal allowed for the weakness to be in front while she concentrated her effort at her back. As fire, flame, and just a crap ton of energy exploded toward Mortal she let out her Rugido in an intense scream. It diverted some of the power, but not all. In one final attempt to shield herself, Mortal tucked her head down, and jumped into a kind of fetal position with her arms and legs protecting her torso and vitals. Allowing the back of her scales to give way, Mortal took the last of the force full on and was sent flying backwards until she was caught by a tree.

Mortal coughed up a swath of blood and looked down, "Fuck did my leg go?" She asked herself, as her left leg was blown clear off. Her other leg fared better, and her arms were attached, but her left was broken, and her right was hanging on by a thread. With a sigh Mortal bit into her right arm and pulled it right off. Within a second or so her limbs grew back in perfect condition, and the ones that were still there fixed themselves as well. She stood up, then caved in to one knee, before taking a survey of the area. "She leveled the fuck out of this place... kudos to her." Mortal coughed up a bit more blood before finally getting back her bearings. "Now, on to killing that fifth seat." She said, spitting some more blood out as she turned to look for the man.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 5:05 pm

*Soi Fon reappears moments later, panting heavily, once again in her Shikai.*

<It's unfortunate...that I had to do so much damage...to the 2nd Squad barracks...but at least I've weakened you. You won't survive another blast. Not that I'll need one.>

*She's cut off by a Cero plowing into the side of her head. As she struggles to get back to her feet, Senthose jumps down from a wall to their right.*

"Wow. You suck. Can't even complete one measley mission."

*Soi Fon finally regains her footing, at which point she rockets towards Senthose, who holds out a hand to get stabbed twice. He looks at the crests spreading over his hand.*

"The Hell is this?"
=======================================================
*Lilith is standing outside of the theater.*

L"I'd ask what took you 2 so long, but I'm not into that stuff."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 5:16 pm

"Yes you are." Noct said, walking out of the theater.

--

"Well, in my defense I've been caught up in something." Mortal said as she saw Senthose. When he got stabbed Mortal chimed in, "Oh yea, I almost forgot, if you get hit by her shikai, which would be that stabby thing, twice it kills you." She said nonchalantly, "I thought it was a pretty fun technique, especially for an assassin. I mean, death in two strikes just has a ring to it. Don't you think?" Mortal shrugged, "Well, anyway you finish up here, and do be gentle with her, her and her adorable self, while I go and find the fifth seat." Mortal finished, all the while trying to find the fifth seat's spiritual signature.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:24 pm

L"Once again, you are projecting."

E"So, what now?"
===================================
*Senthose's arm falls off & withers away. A new one starts to grow in its place.*

<So, you're a poison-user as well?>

"Yes. Seems we have common ground. Want to talk about it over dinner?"

<...Why do Arrancar keep hitting on me?>

"Honestly, I hate my colleague. She thinks of nothing but visceral satisfaction. I'm not that kind of Arrancar. I'm the kind of Arrancar that thinks you have very pretty eyes."

<What on Earth are you babbling about?>

*She blushes nonetheless, & Senthose flashes Mortal a Troll Face as she picks up on the guy's signature.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:56 pm

OOC: Don't.

Mortal tries not to grind her teeth too hard. "I have never hated someone as much as I hate you now Senthose..."

--

"Whatever you want to do." Noct said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:02 pm

"Well fine, I'll go train..." Kira went off to the cave.

There was a strange swishing sound filling the cave again and again as Kira shunpo'd all around it.
He had set several kido traps, that would snatch him up in a mediocre kido trap if he touched them.
These were placed around the rocks that he considered his targets.
He reappeared again, his javelin ready, and instantly took in the surroundings and picked out his target.
The glowing, green kido-based javelin soared through the cave, casting a green glow across the rocks, and scored a direct hit on a rock.
By the time the kido trap had reacted and a yellow net had closed around the rock to ward off attacks, the rock had exploded into dozens of pieces.

No time to rest!
He shunpo'd again, recharging his javelin as he moved, coming to his next target.
Again, he stopped and hurled his javelin, scoring a direct hit on the rock and blowing it up before the defense could stop it.
Off he went again, recharging as he moved, some sweat rolling down his forehead.
I'll try something different with this one....
He found the target rock and flew at it, appearing his above it and slashing it into two pieces with his javelin. The kido trap was instantly triggered and began to close around Kira. But then, with little more than a flick of his left wrist, the kido dissipated and a purple mist circled Kira like a small tornado, before settling back at his left arm.

"My power is...growing...stronger" Kira panted as he sat down for a small break, "Faster than ever..."
He shuddered a bit at the mental image of those masks deteriorating those pillars and dropping them piece by piece into the raging black tides.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:10 pm

*Senthose puts an arm around Soi Fon. Her expression doesn't change because she always looks mad.*

"Don't you have a mission to fulfill? Go on, you're wasting your time here."
==========================================
E"I'm not sure what else there is to do...we could go to the beach?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:31 pm

OOC: I'll get MSN, and be nice when dealing with Orihime.

Mortal is boiling over with an anger so great she can barely move.

--

"At night?" Noct asked a bit confused, "That seems like a poor way to get us back into the plot, but if you really want to, I mean, I'm all for sex on the beach."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:46 pm

OOC: I don't believe you.

*Soi Fon starts laughing, a development that surprises even Senthose, who looks at her with an eyebrow raised.*

<You're much classier than that woman Arrancar. Come on, I'll give you a tour of the barracks.>

*He looks around, shrugs, & follows her.*
==========================================
*Lilith is back to making scissoring motions until Euryale hops on her back.*

L"Ah! What the Hell, Fatty?!"

E"You can get us there in about 5 seconds. Come on, Noct, climb on!"
===========================================
"I guess I should check on the Senkaimon so Kendra doesn't bitch."

*He stands up, grabs his Zanpakuto, & heads outside.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:14 pm

Kira stopped shunpo'ing and looked around. That was all of the rocks destroyed, now he'd have set up some more traps to keep practicing.

"Kira..." Kira heard his name.... that was Tentei's voice, "Hey, Kira."
Before him, the vision of Tentei's manifested form suddenly appeared, flickering in and out of existence, she seemed to be trying to tell him something, but he couldn't quite hear it. Then she disappeared.

Kira hurled is javelin again in the direction of three rocks with kido traps.
As it travelled, his purple mist caught up with it and suddenly decided onto it. The mist then lifted off and the javelin had been split into three and were all directed in the direction of his different targets. Each one exploded.

It turns out I can use my mist like this, to manipulate the javelin... The power is still growing...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next