Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

City of Amnesia

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

City of Amnesia - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 13 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:35 pm

*He eventually finds his way back to the surface. It's so far away from where he entered that no one is looking there. He goes home, goes to bed, & wakes off the next day, which he has off.*

~The Next Day~

*Whenever she gets around to leaving her room, Zell finds a note & a whistle on her doorknob. The note says to make herself at home, help herself to anything in the fridge, & that if she needs anything, the whistle makes a noise only Lilith can hear.*
============================================
*Hitomi also wakes up, unsure of whether or not she's allowed to go back to work.*
*Topaz wakes up, presumably doing nothing as usual.*
*Luna arrives in the station as her father gets off of the phone.*

<Apparently, we're off the Rasheverek Murder Case. The Paradigm Head Office has finally decided to take the case seriously. After the man has been dead for 3 days.>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 13 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:37 pm

*Topaz wakes her brother up and gives him breakfast. After walking with him to school, she heads to the police station again.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 13 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:40 pm

*Vega stares at the window, the sunlight bpeeking through the crack in the curtains.*

[Today's a good day so far. So good I'm going to go back to sleep awhile longer.]

*He rolls over and falls back to sleep.*

=====================================================

*Hitomi woke up early enough to incorporate changing her bandages into her routine. After that she gets dressed, has breakfast and puts the library books in a plain, white burlap shopping bag and heads to the library.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 13 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:02 pm

"That's kind of stupid, why don't they want police help?" Luna gets a cup of coffee and starts sipping at it, "Unless they don't want outside parties to see what's really going on around here..."

She sat down at her father's desk and starts drawing the Megadeus she saw on the news the previous day on a blank bit of note paper.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 13 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:08 pm

<That's likely. They assured me that they've questioned & cleared Dr. Avici, & warned me not to go near him. That must mean he's gone into hiding with company secrets.>

*Topaz enters soon after he says this.*
==============================================
<No. You still can't come in. Not until your injuries are fully healed.>
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 13 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:13 pm

Luna looks up at Topaz, "Hey... it's Topaz, right?"

She puts down the pen, leaving a very nice looking Megadeus with tentacles sketched on the pad of paper and drinking down some more coffee.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 13 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:16 pm

*Hitomi glares at the librarian and takes the books out of the bag putting the romance novel and architecture on the counter.*

"Can I at least return these? This one needs to be restored."

*She holds out the mysterious book of the ages.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 13 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:02 pm

Zell woke up and stretched out. After she returned to Thiera's house she began painting. She worked into the night on what she saw to be a dark cityscape. Sadly, this left her a bit paint smeared, but she didn't feel like wandering the halls at night looking for a shower. As Zell got out of bed she notices the note and whistle. She noticed the whistle before she read the note however, and blew into it to hear what it sounded like. Not hearing anything she blew into it a few more times before finally giving up and reading the note. "Oh, well, that explains it." Zell said, putting the note aside, ready to apologize to Lilith when she arrived. "At least I'll be able to find out where the shower is."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 13 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:33 pm

*Topaz shrugs and looks around before stepping closer to Luna.*

Topaz: <What's new about the crimes?>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 13 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:52 pm

*When she turns around, Lilith is right in her face, with her angry expression on.*

"What?"
========================================
<Don't get mad at me, I'm just following the rules. Anyway, ou can't really restore a book if it's stained. Besides, with so few check-outs, this must be more-or-less how the book was 40 years ago.>

*She takes the books & begins checking the dates.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 13 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:32 pm

*With nothing else to say and being forbidden from even staying in the building she leaves.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 13 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 3:17 am

"Well, the higher ups have given us the elbow" Luna explains, "so, we aren't on the case anymore."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 13 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:46 am

Topaz: <Give me a name then.>
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 13 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:04 pm

"Senthose Rashervek is the main suspect" Luna says matter-o-factly, "In fact, I believe that is the name the case has been given... Rashervek"
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 13 EmptySat May 14, 2011 4:16 am

Topaz: <I see. Do you know who's working on the case now?>
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 13 EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:10 am

"All I can tell you about that is that the top has taken over... it's above us now" Luna shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 13 EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:26 am

Topaz: <Okay.>

*She turns around, preparing to leave, but ends up turning back to Luna.*

Topaz: <Where can I find Thiera Psyche and the android?>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 13 EmptySat May 14, 2011 10:56 am

Zell let out a bit of a scared scream at the sight of Lilith. "Son of a-" Zell screamed, placing a hand over her heart. "What are you, an assassin?" She asked, calming a bit. "I just wanted to ask you where the shower was so I can wash the paint of of myself."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 13 EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:55 pm

L"It is normally impossible for an android to harm a human. All bathrooms have a shower. There is a bathroom on every floor in roughly the same place, which is roughly at the center of the rooms."
===========================================
*A police car pulls up beside Hitomi. Out of it steps a man & a woman in uniform. The man has blond hair & is leaning against the car, staring at the back of the woman, who has dark skin & black hair.*

Woman<You are Hitomi Alla, correct?>

*She glances back briefly, but the man had looked away about a second ago.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 13 EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:38 pm

"Yes."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 13 EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:55 pm

Zell nodded, "Um, thanks." She said, taking a few steps to her bags so she could get a towel and some clothes. "Wait, what do you mean 'normally impossible'?"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 13 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:33 am

Luna tilted her head towards her father before answering, "I think Dad'd know. I don't."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 13 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:47 am

<Have you tried a phone book?>
====================================
"Normally, androids have to answer direct questions like that one."

*She turns & pushes on a wall, opening a secret entrance that closes as she passes through.*
====================================
Man<In that case, we're gonna have to ask you to come with us for questioning.>

*He takes out a pair of hand cuffs, which he then twirls on his finger.*

Man<Haha. Just kidding about these. They're only for the ladies. And those who resist arrest.>

*The woman coughs something that sounds like "permavirgin" as the handcuffs go flying off & smash through a window.*

Man<We should probably get going. NOW.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 13 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:50 am

Zell looks at Lilith a bit caught off guard as she walks away. "Um, see you later then?" She calls out. With a shrug, Zell grabs a fresh set of clothes, and a towel, and makes way for the bathroom to take a shower.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 13 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:04 am

*Hitomi takes a step back. If she's not androphobic now, she will be soon.*

"I don't think I'd apprciate going with either of you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

City of Amnesia
Page 13 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next