Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:41 pm

*That's when both Zalerafon & Noctis spontaneously pass out, & Noctis finds herself in her Inner World.*
==========================================
E"Hold on, Taiyo!"

*As she slides along, rocks bind her wound together, & she rises shakily to her feet. Then Senthose tosses her at Euryale, who catches her before donning her armor. Meanwhile, Lilith appears behind him.*

L"Shakaho, Red Flme Cannon!"

*After firing the red Kido blast in his face, she waves her hands & 2 pairs of Six Rod Light Prisons slam into his abdomen. Finally, a barrier forms around the flower petals, transporting them to his Hollow hole before they explode in a blast of white energy. She's then hurled into the building next to Yoruichi, & Senthose steps out, snarling.*

S"Here's a tip, Hollows don't like it when you do that. It makes even the nicest of us just a little bit crazy. So imagine what I'M going to do to you now."

*Gevurah also shows up behind Sab & Mortal, with Kyoujin.*

<You can show your loyalty by killing these female Arrancar.>
*She smacks the blades away with her lance.*

Nel<You stretched yourself too thin. But don't worry. I will show mercy.>

*Ulquiorra had a different idea of etiquette. He stomped on Kira's head & then jabbed his fist into his neck so as to make a hole, waiting to see if he still moved.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:45 pm

"Owie... Thanks, Euryale."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:48 pm

Kira's mouth opened and blood burst out... and after about another second of his mouth hanging open, a last, furious cero exploded out at Ulquiorra, all of Kira's last power reserves going into it, before his eyes closed and the Ressureccion crumbled off of his body, leaving a dying man in it's place.

"Ah, shit." Kyoujin sighed.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:57 pm

Noctis wakes up in Euryale's bed, and shifts a bit. Looking around she notices that it is pitch black, as if it were a moonless night, with no stars. Noctis stands and looks around, "How did I get here? What is going on?"

--

Mortal and Sab both turn to see Kyoujin and Gevurah.

Mortal lets out a LONG sigh, "Really? Think long and hard about this Kyoujin." Mortal said, some sliver of her hoping that Kyoujin would react in the same way she did when Senthose told Mortal to kill her for the same reason.

Sab stood up, "She is going to kill me if you don't do something, Mortal." She sighed, "I can leave, but something tells me the man won't allow me to get too far before sending her after me again."

Mortal stood as well, placing herself between Kyoujin and Sab, "So, what is it going to be, Kyoujin? Will you try to kill me... again? Will you try to kill her? I'm sorry, but if you say yes, I... won't be able to allow you to live like I did before."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:00 pm

Kyoujin tilted her head to one side, blushing and rubbing the back of her head, "Dude, you know I'm not as strong as that chick. The little one is nothing but Mortal is..."
Her eyes flicked to Mortal for a moment, the look in her eyes both lustful and frightened.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:06 pm

*However she got there, she hears creaking in the hallway outside of Euryale's room.*
=======================================
E"You're welcome."

*She puts Taiyo down, glancing back at Noctis, then to Senthose.*

S"You're all going to die, anyway, it doesn't matter what you do...unless...."

L"What? You'll let us live if we join you?"

S"Precisely that. I have the power to incorporate Hollows' Reitsu into my own WITHOUT killing them, so long as they pledge loyalty to me."

L"I'd rather rot in Hell."

S"Granted."

*Senthose appears before Lilith, who generates a sharpened stick from one of her bracelets just in time to block his attack. Flowers grow from the stick. Euryale decides to kneel down, sending a tremor through the ground that causes hundreds of flowers to bloom.*
Gevurah<I will be here to aid you.>
*As Ulquiorra's arm regrew, Noah stuck the sword to his back.*

<You think you can fight back, don't you?>

N"Yeah. I do."

<Nonsense.>

*Ulquiorra wraps his tail around Noah's throat & turns, generating a javelin made of flaming green energy in his hands.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:09 pm

"This isn't fair! Why can't we kill Senthose!" Kyoujin whined, glaring daggers at the figure of Senthose, "He's the toughest asshole around here!"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:09 pm

*Taiyo twirls her lance sending a flurry of paws at Senthose.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:12 pm

Noctis goes to investigate.

--

Sab caught the look Kyoujin gave, then looked at Mortal, then back to Kyoujin. "There something I'm missing here?" She asked, uncharacteristically peeved.

"It is nothing."

"The hell it isn't." Sab said folding her arms.

"No, trust me, it is nothing; any possibility for something has left long ago."

"You sure?"

No. "Yes."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:18 pm

<Precisely. Which is why I will destroy him myself. Now, someone is about to be turned into hydrogen & destroyed. It's up to you whether that shall be you or her.>

*Senthose fires a Cero Oscuras, dissolving most of the paws before they reach him & blowing Taiyo back. Lilith takes the opportunity to stab him, but it does nothing.*
=========================================
*When she walked past the closet door, it seemed to open by itself. There was also the sound of a cat, even though Euryale doesn't have pets.*
=========================================
*Noah slices off his tail, which quickly begins to regrow. He blocks Ulquiorra's slash. For a moment, they just stand there, weapons vibrating, until Ulquiorra slices a crack into the blade of Noah's Bankai & sends him flying.*

Aamon<Disappointing in the extreme.>
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:22 pm

Kyoujin sighed, "Sorry Mortal..."
Her hair dropped over her eyes, the corners of her mouth drooping before she sonido'd behind Sab and drove an elbow into her spine.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:29 pm

*Taiyo grits her teeth and regains her composure.*

[Why doesn't anything work?!]
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:36 pm

Noctis jumps slightly, but thinks it may be her own cat. "Lulu?" She asked. Then she remembered Taiyo, her fists tightening on their own, "Taiyo...?" She asked, through gritted teeth.

--

Sab teleported at the first sign of movement.

Mortal hung her head slightly, and brought her sword down on Kyoujin vertically, the blade vibrating at a super high frequency. "I can't forgive this Kyoujin, you're out of chances as far as I'm concerned."

Sab reappeared behind Mortal.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:38 pm

Kyoujin sonido'd out of the way of the blade, chasing Sab and firing a Balla at her.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:44 pm

Sab shot a cero at the bala, and teleported away. When she reappeared she gritted her teeth before screaming, "I'm not a nobody, and before you die, you're going to RESPECT ME!"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:52 pm

"Not really" Kyoujin sonido'd up further into the air, firing a pair of Balla after Sab and turning her back on Mortal.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:55 pm

S"...I respect you!"

L"Y-yeah, me too. I guess."

E"I didn't think it needed stated, really."

*Lilith twirls the stick, the flowers on the end condensing & turning into a very tiny shard of glass.*

S"Is that supposed to cu--uh-oh."

*He spots John standing on the sidelines, who flips him the bird as a vortex of Gevurah's fire from before emerges from the spear, burying Senthose under a pile of flower petals, which are giving off the scent of charred flesh.*
===========================================
Zalera<Wrong on all counts!>

*Zalera's blade cuts through the wall behind the closet, heading for Noctis's head. He's back in his normal body now.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:04 am

Noctis poofs as if she were never there. "You're going to regret the hell out of that. You see... you're in my world now." The sound of her voice seemed to be everywhere. "Honestly, you couldn't have picked a worse thing to do, than come here. Because, you see, I don't like you, and I love this place... and all invaders must be destroyed." With that spikes seemed to form from the very air, and launch at Zelara.

--

Sab shot another cero at them, blocking them. "I'm going to force you to, trust me." With that, Sab began teleporting around Kyoujin at an incredibly high rate, after a few seconds Sab moved in, teleporting, punching or kicking, then teleporting away. From all sides and angles.

Mortal watched on, unable to attack without hurting Sab.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:06 am

*Holding her lance in front of her, Taiyo slowly steps forward to join Lilith.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:12 am

Kyoujin went into her Ressureccion, and waited, "I want you to know, you didn't force me into this. It's just easier for me."

When Sab next teleported in, three of Kyoujin's transparent tentacles grabbed her leg/arm (whichever she was attacking with) and twisted sharply, aiming to break it in the shortest time possible.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:19 am

Only it didn't because she has the power to teleport.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:31 am

"Damn it- how can I respect someone who's only power is to run away?" Kyoujin scowled, "I can't see why Mortal likes you so much, cowardly little shit!"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:38 am

Sab responds by punching her in the mouth. "And I can't understand why she would be interested in someone like, you, a REAL coward, someone spineless, and weak, and easily manipulated, and someone who doesn't even live for herself! Someone always living underneath the boot of the strongest person in the room."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:40 am

Kyoujin took the hit, and moved to strike back, but stopped, just standing still in the air with her wings drooped.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:47 am

*The next time Sab teleports in, Gevurah speed blitzes in & touches her shoulder before she can do anything about it.*

Gevurah<My power cannot be fled from. Try as much as you'd like.>
===========================================
*He slashes away all of the spikes.*

<Ha! You think this is still your world?>

*He then jumps through the hole in the wall, the rest of the wall crumbling. In Euryale's living room, it's bright as day.

<From the moment I enter into my enemy's Inner World, it begins to break down & mix with my own. You can't defeat me because you have the home field advantage, or something stupid like that. If anything, I have the advntage here, because I'm USED to fighting in personal spaces that are falling apart. Like so.>

*He stabs the ground & it collapses away, dumping them into the furnished basement the FullBringers typically met in. Now the whole room was bright as day.*
*As Euryale turns around to walk towards Noctis, a hand connected to a blade emerges from the pile, stabbing Lilith. Senthose crawls out, bones snapping back into place, flesh regrowing, & just generally looking like a mess.*

L"But how? I killed you!"

S"Once isn't enough. Besides that, you can't kill me without first killing anyone whose taken some of my power. Such as the fox Arrancar you left back in Hueco Mundo! Oh, yes, the merciful ones are always so easy to manipulate."

*He crushes the mirror on the end of Lilith's weapon, then fires a Cero, destroying John's glasses.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next