Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The City Of Love

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

The City Of Love - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Of Love   The City Of Love - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:08 pm

Edge: <Well that was a pain in the ass.>

*Edge walks back to the elevator.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The City Of Love   The City Of Love - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:19 pm

~Alto, Edge & Kelphy~

*By dinner time they're all in room 23, which they rent. It has two queen-sized beds, a sofa, a plasma TV, a computer screen and keyboard embedded on a wall near the couch, a coffee table and a few armchairs, and a nice little balcony. Kelphy is standing out in the balcony. Her PET is sitting on the coffee table.*

[How am I going to find you now...?]

=====
~Jack & Razz~

*Razz looks at him blankly for a few seconds and then goes back to staring out the window. After around 11 hours, they arrive in Paris. It's around dinner time there.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The City Of Love   The City Of Love - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:25 pm

Alto is at the coffee table on his laptop accessing his home network.

"The mayor apparently ordered a sweep of all the networks back at Seabreeze. Luckily my own network isn't listed nor readily available so the data is safe for now. Still... this is odd..."
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The City Of Love   The City Of Love - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:41 pm

*Edge is chilling on one of the queen-sized beds. Just laying on his back and looking at the ceiling.*

Edge: <(So, Spider... do you think it was the right thing to do?)>

Spider: <(What?)>

Edge: <(Y'know... go against that girl?)>

Spider: <(I don't know, and I don't really care either way. Do what you want.)>

Edge: <(Yeah, that's not what you were saying earlier...)>
Back to top Go down
PK Mongoose

PK Mongoose

PostSubject: Re: The City Of Love   The City Of Love - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:29 am

Jack: <(11 hours...11 hours and he STILL hasn't said anything.)>

CrashMan: <(Man, the guy must be a real trooper to put up with your yap all that time without jumping out the emergency exit.)>

Jack: <(And you've been such a great help.)>

CrashMan: <(Hey, how was I supposed to know that the guy isn't a metalhead?)>

Jack:<(I swear, I didn't even care that much at first. So he's not one to talk, all right. So he's got about as much emotion as Ben Stein, no problem. But IGNORING me for 11 hours STRAIGHT? I've just about had it...I can't take it anymore...)>

*Jack takes Razz by the collar of his shirt*

Jack: <What the hell is wrong with you! We were on that plane 11 hours straight and you haven't told me crap! I pretty much spilled my guts to you and you reply with zip! Zilch! Zeeeeeero! God, what the hell are you? Are you some kind of stereotypical angsty teen character who has no cares other than himself and his revenge?! Did your parents die before your eyes or something?! God you're just emotionless as fuck! We're supposed to be ALLIES, not TOTAL FUCKING STRANGERS. HOW THE HELL CAN I TRUST YOU?!>

*Jack lets go and backs off*

Jack: <I'm sorry... I've been tense lately and I needed some way to vent...>

Jack's Afro: <I HUNGER FOR SPLEENS...>

*But no one heard the afro.....I think...*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The City Of Love   The City Of Love - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:52 pm

~Alto, Edge & Kelphy~

*Kelphy steps inside and smiles to them. Someone knocks on the door. She goes to open it and takes a pile of pizza boxes from an hotel staff member, who I should add is looking mighty mad. She smiles awkwardly and thanks him before closing the door and going to put the pizzas down on the coffee table.*

Kelphy: <...I-I figured ordering pizza was better than room service.>

=====
~Jack & Razz~

*Razz smirks and rams a fist into Jack's belly.*

Razz: <I'm Razz. Now, we need to find out where Mayor Colsun is.>
Back to top Go down
PK Mongoose

PK Mongoose

PostSubject: Re: The City Of Love   The City Of Love - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:03 pm

Jack: <(At least...he has...personality...)>

CrashMan: <(HA! I think I'm starting to like this guy!)>

Jack's Afro: <MY RHUBARB IS FERMENTING.>

*The afro continues unnoticed...perhaps...*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The City Of Love   The City Of Love - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 pm

"Yeah" Alto says as he types away at his laptop. "So what's going on with that woman you speak of there Edge?"
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The City Of Love   The City Of Love - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:09 pm

Edge: <EHHH? Oh, no, no, you must have misheard. I didn't say anything about any woman....>

*Spider facepalms.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The City Of Love   The City Of Love - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:33 pm

"Bullshit," Alto glares daggers at Edge, "cut the crap and tell me whats going on now!"
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The City Of Love   The City Of Love - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:43 pm

~Alto, Edge & Kelphy~

Kelphy: <Is everything okay?>

*Kelphy takes a slice of one of the pizzas and sits on the empty bed, nibbling on it.*

Kelphy: <I... I've been thinking. I think I want to hack the hotel's network.>

=====
~Jack & Razz~

*Two extremely hot young women walk by chatting in French.*

Razz: <Speak French?>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The City Of Love   The City Of Love - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:05 pm

"Dunno if that's wise with what might be a traitor in our midst" he glares at Edge again.

OOC: Time for a DeM to reintroduce Minato to the story! If you don't mind Tae.

"Uh... I do... a little bit?" a youthful girlish looking boy with pink hair tied into long twin tails had walked up behind Jack and Razz. "Not fluently but a small bit."
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The City Of Love   The City Of Love - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:41 pm

Edge: <No.... it's, uh... nothing like that at all...>
Back to top Go down
PK Mongoose

PK Mongoose

PostSubject: Re: The City Of Love   The City Of Love - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:15 pm

Jack: <Go for it.>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The City Of Love   The City Of Love - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:22 pm

~Alto, Edge & Kelphy~

*Kelphy looks from Alto to Edge, frowning.*

Kelphy: <...W-What? Edge is our friend.>

=====
~Jack & Razz~

*Razz shrugs and steps aside to let Minato towards the hot chicks.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The City Of Love   The City Of Love - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:35 pm

"Who were you working for Edge?" Alto asks before his laptop beeps signifying he was getting a video call. He hits receive.

On the screen is a young man with black hair and piercing blue eyes who is sitting in what is probably an airline seat of a private jet.

"Yuuki?" Alto says.

The young man known as Yuuki speaks. His voice is much less gruff than Alto's but holds command and power. Its the voice one would expect a fantasy prince to have, "Alto. Long time no see. I'll cut to the chase. Duelman was deleted."

"WHAT!?"

<"What how? I had just met the guy a few days ago and he seemed pretty strong.>

"Yeah, crazy I know right? Oh... you must be Axl its nice to meet you."

"Hey Hey we can catch up later Yuuki bro."

"Right right... sorry. The navi that deleted him was something I had never seen before. It was strong. Stronger than anything I had faced in the nationals. I only managed to salvage a small piece of Duelman's data. Its not enough to do a full restoration so... Alto... please use your skills to build me a new navi. We'll meet up after my trip in france is-"

"I'm in France right now. I'll send you the info" he does so.

"Excellent. Got the data here. Also I compliment you on your choice in girlfriend, she is quit pretty" As Kelphy was in view of the screen Yuuki could see her.

Alto turns bright red, "SHEISNOTMYGIRLFRIENDYUUKIGOAWAYNOWWELLTALKLATEROK!?"

"HA whatever you say Alto, ja ne." Yuuki hung up.

Alto was turning bright pink.

And Axl was laughing his ass off.

Minato walks over to them and waves, "Tiens! , là deux jeune hommes là-bas êtes pervertir et devez être évité à tout prix" he points at Razz and Jack whilst still smiling warmly.

(Trans: Hello, those two young men over there are perverts and should be avoided at all costs.)
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The City Of Love   The City Of Love - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:01 pm

*Edge remains silent, hoping that distraction made him forget.*
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The City Of Love   The City Of Love - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:00 pm

Zeno: <Sure...>

Protoman: <Oh no you don't!>
Back to top Go down
PK Mongoose

PK Mongoose

PostSubject: Re: The City Of Love   The City Of Love - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:29 pm

*Jack smiles and waves*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The City Of Love   The City Of Love - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:50 pm

~Alto, Edge & Kelphy~

*Kelphy blushes and turns around to take another slice of pizza, pretending she didn't hear the girlfriend part.*

Kelphy: <S-So, will your friend's Navi be okay?>

*Her PET signals a new message. She reads it out loud.*

Kelphy: <It's from Zeno. "Anyone there? Santa?">

=====
~Jack & Razz~

*Razz walks forward and pulls Minato back by the collar, glancing at Jack.*

Razz: <I'm not sure what she said, but it was something stupid.>

ShadowMan: <No, no, he's a dude.>

Razz: <Oh. Great.>

*He punches Minato in the belly.*

=====
~Zeno~

*She nods and continues to press buttons.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The City Of Love   The City Of Love - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:56 pm

"Uh... no... Duelman is..." Alto sighs, "Duelman isn't Yuuki's navi he's mine. It's... a long story. No, Duelman is gone for good. Even if I were able to restore him he would be missing parts of himself. I'll be making him a new navi. I have most of my programs on my laptop here to do it but I'll need some other things. Luckily Yuuki sent me an attachment saying he's bringing my equipment from Seabreeze. You guy's are in luck. You'll be able to witness the birth of a new navi." Alto smiles hesitantly. He's still a bit flustered.

Minato squirms out of his jacket and dodges the punch before driving his fist in Razz's crotch with the fury of a hundred volcanoes. Allina would be proud.

"Pervert!"
Back to top Go down
PK Mongoose

PK Mongoose

PostSubject: Re: The City Of Love   The City Of Love - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:06 pm

Jack: <Oho, the sneaky bishounen doesn't get out of this situation that easily!>

*Jack runs arm extended intending to clothesline Minato*
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The City Of Love   The City Of Love - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:12 pm

Edge: <What the hell? Santa?>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The City Of Love   The City Of Love - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:17 pm

~Alto, Edge & Kelphy~

*Kelphy turns to Edge and shrugs, smiling awkwardly. She then turns to Alto, having completely missed his little speech in what is a certain headdesk moment for him.*

Kelphy: <I-I'm sorry, what?>

=====
~Jack, Minato & Razz~

*Except Allina would most likely murder him for stealing her move and moreover using it against her brother. Razz jumps back, dodging the punch, and draws a small knife, holding it out towards Minato and glaring at him "Don't fuck with me."*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The City Of Love   The City Of Love - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:21 pm

Alto repeats what he said though slightly more composed. "Um... Kelphy... ignore what Yuuki... kay?"

"Don't mess with me ether you pervert! I see that look in your eyes you wanted to do lewd things to those girls!" Minato takes up a defensive stance and blocks the clothesline with a forearm block.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The City Of Love   The City Of Love - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The City Of Love
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Megaman: Mind Games-
Jump to: