Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bleach: God is Dead

Go down 
+7
Taegan
Script-Z
HarleyThomas
Tsukuyomi
Neo Bahamut
Potterwatcher1997
Loki
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Bleach: God is Dead - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:48 am

1. Which fucking one is it? Did everyone else kill the RP, or are they a reliable source for its well-being? You can't have it both ways.

2. As a playable race, what the fuck ever, they're still in the RP.

3. No one believes you any more.

4. Except I'd introduced a new member, whom all you did was complain about. You were quick to forget this when you started moaning about how no one was helping you.

5. So no, I will not "quit bitching." As this is not BF, I don't have to tolerate your blatant bullshit.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:59 am

He has a point, this is not BF.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:02 am

Name: Viva Dulces
Race: Arrancar
Visual Age: 20
Appearance: Viva has milky skin, and hair, which is usually kept loose. Her eyes are vibrant red. Though she stands at about 6' flat, Viva has a clearly feminine body. She has a small diagonal scar under her right eye, something she has lived with for years, upon years.
Like all arrancar, Viva retains her hollow hole and mask. Her hole is located in the middle of her clavicle, at the base of her neck. Her mask takes the form of a dragon fang which replaces her right canine.
She is usually found wearing a simple white dress, with matching white flats.
Viva

Biography: A hollow, so she did hollow things, like eating people, and eating hollows… So there’s that. Then she became an arrancar.

Personality Traits: Has mild temperament. Rarely loses her cool, and has a bit of an emotional wall, but isn’t necessarily antisocial, or depressing.

Faction: N/A.

Place of Residence: Hueco Mundo.

Ressureccion Name: Divina Lagarto

Ressureccion Appearance: Viva's appearance change in her Ressurrecion are her hands becoming blue, and clawed, her irises becoming an icy blue, and a mouth full of fangs.

Ressureccion Release Phrase: Offer Benediction.

Ressureccion Abilities: Control of a transdimentional Dragon.

Duras Escalas: Viva summons swaths of hard, red scales to protect her from strikes. She can do this without moving, but the scales are more effective if she does.

Rugido: Viva's emits an ear splitting roar which acts as a kind of shockwave, pushing enemies back.

Aliento de Fuego: Viva's dragon appears, and spits out a swath of flames capable of melting glass.

Divina Lagarto Cero: Viva's dragon appears, and fires a white cero from its mouth. There is a bit of a charging period for this ability, but the payoff is worth the time.

Segunda Etapa Name: Armadura del Divina Lagarto

Segunda Etapa Appearance: Armadura del Divina Lagarto

Segunda Etapa Abilities: Viva loses the ability to control her dragon and instead has its abilities bestowed upon her. Its defense takes the shape of a suit of dragon-skin armor, and its power takes the shape of an axe that she is able to swing around with general ease. All of the abilities from her previous release are retained and strengthened.

Cero: Cero, simple white cero.
Balla, simple whit balla.
Divina Lagarto Cero, a Divina Lagarto Cero not fired from her dragon, but shot from her hand. It is white with an outline of baby-blue.

Reiatsu: 90/200.
Zanjutsu: 13/25.
Sonido: 2/30.
Hierro: 30/30.
Physical Strength: 25/25.

Name: Sab Rosa
Race: Arrancar
Visual Age: 18
Appearance: Sab has milky skin, and pale blond hair, which is longer in the sides than the back and front. It is kept straight and silky. Her eyes are a very light shade of brown. She stands at about 5'6'', and has a modest set of endowments, and curves, however, her slender, and feminine frame stops her from looking boyish because of it.
Like all arrancar, Sab retains her hollow hole and mask. Her hole is located where her throat should be. Her mask takes the form of a pair of glossy ram horns on her head.
Her clothing consists of a short, white, collared cloak that comes down to just under her chest, over a long sleeved, black turtleneck, which she wears untucked. On her lower body she wears black leggings in the same material as the turtleneck, and gray, satin shorts, with a floral print on them, that stop at the knees. Her boots are a pair of black, nearly knee high riding boots.
Sab

Biography: Was a cheery sheep-like hollow, so she did hollow things, then she was happened upon by a particularly strong hollow, and nearly eaten. It was then that she met Viva, who had saved her from her fate, though Viva remains adamant that it was just chance. Since then the two have traveled together in a mutually beneficial partnership that has lasted the two from adjuchas to natural arrancar.

Personality Traits: Generally a pleasant person, quiet, but will speak her piece when needed. Sab is also generally non-violent and prefers to sit on the sidelines, and either distract, or otherwise help Viva as she fights. She cares deeply for Viva, but oftentimes she finds that the relationship is one sided, with Viva failing to return any emotion other than mild appreciation.

Faction: She follows Viva.

Place of Residence: Hueco Mundo.

Ressureccion Name: Negro Ovejas

Ressureccion Appearance: Sab loses her clothes and instead becomes entirely black, right down to her sclera (though her irises remain the light brown), teeth and hair. Her body below her neck also becomes entirely featureless, as if wearing a skin tight unitard.

Ressureccion Release Phrase: Bleat

Ressureccion Abilities:

Saltar: Sab gains the ability to teleport out of harm's way.

Vista: Sab gains the ability of super enhanced sight, allowing her to perceive opponent's actions early, and to see over long distances.

Lana: Sab gains the ability to cover herself in durable, black wool. This ability serves no purpose other than insulation, mild water absorption, and it works as a flame retardant. Also, it can be sheared and used to make clothing and other wool products, such as rugs, and blankets.

Cero: Cero, simple black cero.
Balla, simple black balla.

Reiatsu: 60/200.
Zanjutsu: 5/25.
Sonido: 10/30.
Hierro: 10/30.
Physical Strength: 3/25.

Last edited by Script-Z on Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:05 am

I responed to him in MSN, that was my point- quit bitching in this thread and bring it to me in MSN.

Sab is accepted, and Viva will also be accepted if you take her reiatsu down to 90 and strength to 20.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:10 am

...Why?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:11 am

I continue to be sick of being the scapegoat for all of your fuck-ups, & have decided that the appropriate response is to leave this RP alone, so you can see how far it gets on its own merits.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:14 am

One active member and one not-so active member.

Things are looking good.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:16 am

2 active members and 1 semi-active member. If you count the owner.

And Script, it's because otherwise by your second proper battle you'd have a Segunda Etapa. The strength thing isn't so much of a problem, keep it.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:17 am

Potter will most likely join as well, though I still remain hesitant to call this "on solid ground".

Also, fine, fuck you, you fucking fuck.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:17 am

Also, you don't count the owner.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:22 am

And after Potter joins, you'll still need 1 more active member for the RP to be eligible to take off.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:24 am

Well, I thought Storm would count seeing as he's on as much or more than me and his posts are usually short... but apparently he doesn't count.

Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:27 am

Script: Active member.
The others: Not so active.

So unless X amount of not so active members equals an active member, you're screwed.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:42 am

HarleyThomas wrote:

I'm a total bitchin' rockstar from Mars, I'm all anything needs!
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Quote : I screwed myself with a screwdriver in the thumb.

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:01 am

Loki wrote:
I killed the last one because there had been no posts for the last week and it was going pretty poorly even when it did have activity. And the only one telling me not to kill it was you, and all you said was "fuck you I have a new character and a story! Don't!" and Script was indifferent about it. EVERYONE else I asked agreed.
I don't recall agreeing to it, rather, I posed thought-worthy questions which you should considered before deciding.

Loki wrote:
I don't remember saying there were too many factions. If so I take it back because now I believe I can make it work.
As I recall it was that it would take too long before the various factions would meet.

Loki wrote:
The intro ended and everyone stopped posting. I thought about it an realized that at the rate it was going I was never going to make it out of the SS arc.
When work take the life out of me I find it hard to post since I have to prioritize what I spend my spare time at.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:22 am

Boom.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:35 am

Script-Z wrote:
HarleyThomas wrote:

I'm a total bitchin' rockstar from Mars, I'm all anything needs!

Except anything.
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

Quote : I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:23 am

Picture:
Spoiler:
Name: Midori Kurama
Race: Shinigami
Visual Age: 18
Appearance: ^The above picture, but with purple hair.
Biography: She was born into a family that was pretty well off, but left after getting fed-up with all the rules. Ironically, after that, she decided to try and become a Shinigami.
Personality Traits: Hot-headed, confident, thinks she's better than anyone. She hates losing with a passion. Think of a cross between Asuka Langley and Haruhi Suzumiya
Faction: Gotei 13
Place of Residence: Seireitei, 2nd Squad Barracks

Shinigami Power Template:

Zanpakuto Name: Suihara
Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance:
Spoiler:
Inner World: It's red and looks a whole lot like hell.

Shikai Release Phrase: Spark, Suihara
Shikai Appearance:
Spoiler:
Shikai Abilities: 1. Suihara can break into three separate knives that can be thrown at the enemy.
2. The blade is always burning hot, and will catch anything it touches on fire.

Bankai Name: Suihara Enjelia
Bankai Appearance: Unknown (no bankai yet)
Bankai Abilities: Unknown (no bankai yet)

Reiatsu: 30/200.
Zanjutsu: 10/25.
Kido: 35/100.
Shunpo: 20/30.
Physical Strength: 10/25.

Last edited by Potterwatcher1997 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:32 am

Still need a biography, inner world and Shikai abilities. Other than that it looks alright.
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

Quote : I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:38 am

Loki wrote:
Still need a biography, inner world and Shikai abilities. Other than that it looks alright.

Oops. Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:06 pm

Script-Z wrote:
Also, you don't count the owner.

Who precisely counts fluctuates depending on how many active members we actually HAVE. Right now, we're counting the owner.

And I should think this is an easy concept, but since apparently people struggle with it:

You are an active member if you post regularly, particularly in RPs. That is, by definition, being active. There are no exceptions, I don't care if you're dying of cancer.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:16 pm

So two active members and two not so active members.

It's still not getting off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:34 pm

Or I can be charitable and join.

You should cut the groups down to the main ones and maybe one antagonistic group outside of the hollow ones (Arrancar/Hollows).
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:21 pm

It'll still be dead before too long.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:22 pm

Seraph wrote:
Or I can be charitable and join.

You should cut the groups down to the main ones and maybe one antagonistic group outside of the hollow ones (Arrancar/Hollows).

Most of the groups won't do anything for a while, so cutting them out would be fairly pointless. And it'd be nice if you did join.

And Potter, I'm still waiting on an inner world for you zanpakuto. If you're having trouble just make something generic up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach: God is Dead
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next