Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

God is Dead - RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

God is Dead - RP  Empty
PostSubject: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:04 am

God is Dead
RPing Thread

From now on it's OOC if you want to talk, and put an IC to mark your RP content again... basic stuff.

IC
It was a bright, warm morning in the Soul Society, however the atmosphere seemed very tense and there were strange events ahead.

In a large, arena like training ground, there were 60 Soul Reapers from three different divisions assembled. Each carried a wooden training bokken and wore either a red, blue or green headband to show what division they represented- blue for Squad 3, red for Squad 2 and green for Squad 13.
Before the assembled Soul Reapers, three captains stood facing the Squad groups...
"We have brought you 60 officers here today to participate in a joint training exercise" A tall man with long white hair and a kind face- Captain Jūshirō Ukitake, spoke first, "This was organized by myself and the head captain, and your divisions were chosen to partake in the first, experimental joint training session."
There were a few groans of disdain from the assembled Soul Reapers, but they quickly made themselves quiet when the short, lithe Captain of the second division lifted her hand and yelled- "Quiet!"
"This is exactly why we are running these exercises" Ukitake sighed, "There is not enough cooperation between divisions, and if there is ever a major crisis in the Sereitei we will need to act more like a single fighting force... rather than 13 separate teams."
"To give you an idea of what we mean... why don't we have a little demonstration?" The tall, skinny Captain of the 3rd Division spoke up as Ukitake finished before pointing to three of the Soul Reapers in the front row and signaling for them to come to him, "Isaan, Kurama and Lemur... stand before the audience... now fight, Lemur versus Isaan and Kurama."

Midori Kurama and Kira Isaan were both significantly smaller than 3rd seat Lemur, who resembled a bear in almost every way except for the fur and nose. However, Kira and Midori were both faster and together would possibly be capable of flanking the bearish man and bring him down.
Mortal Dulces was walking over an inner bridge of Las Noches when she spotted the figure of a man- a Shinigami- stepping into a Garganta and out of Hueco Mundo. She had been given orders to help the other Arrancar put together a greeting ceremony for the next time their masters returned.
Venezuala Guverez stepped into her new quarters in Las Noches after speaking briefly with one of the high ranking Espada about her position in his Armada and sighed. It was totally boring- made entirely from stone except for a few pillows set onto a bed also made of stone. It was obvious that she was not going to find anything interesting to do in there.
Lilith Psyche was walking through Karakura Town when she spotted a "plus" or "whole" running away from a hollow. Whether to to help the plus, which appeared to be a very young girl, or not was up to her.

Last edited by Loki on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Quote : I screwed myself with a screwdriver in the thumb.

God is Dead - RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:12 am

When they had gotten home to the old woman, she had put Tsukuyomi in a simple kimono. "It's one of my daughters', they can't wear it nowdays anyhow" she had said while dressing her new lodger. After that she brushed and made a braid out of Tsukuyomi's hair. When finished, she took a step back and admired her work, her eyes sparkling and her appearance almost beaming of pride. "Splendid!" she exclaimed. Being pointed towards a table and sitting down, Tsukuyomi watched the woman as she prepared something. When she sat down by the table, she gave Tsukuyomi a glass of juice and to show her new lodger what to do with it, she drank from her own. Tsukuyomi on the other hand held the glass firmly with both hands, sniffing at the content before trying the feat of drinking from a glass. Doing so Tsukuyomi got the taste of juice, a mixture of berries and water, and wasn't quite sure of what to think of it. While pondering the juice became finished and Tsukuyomi felt restless, perhaps it was time to explore the new surroundings? The old woman consented to the idea and thus Tsukuyomi went for a stroll.

Quote :
Tsukuyomi saw little of high interest on his stroll, and thought the air seemed much thicker and dirtier than it was out in the forest, but what he did notice most was the noise coming from a building nearby. At first it sounded like raucous laughter, but then as he listened harder he heard that it was many men chanting: "Fight, fight, fight, fight!"
While walking around the area Tsukuyomi found little of interest; on the contrary it seemed to be dirtier and far more noisy than ever experienced. As Tsukuyomi turned to move back to the old woman’s place, a sound became distinguished from all the other noise. Being unaware of what that noise meant - Tsukuyomi had never been exposed to it before - curiosity took over and in a fit of exploring lust, Tsukuyomi went towards it.

Last edited by Tsukuyomi on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

Quote : I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

God is Dead - RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:02 am

"Oh, great," Midori said sarcastically. "I hate teamwork." She glared at Kira. "Hey, kid. Are you better at offense or defense?" she asked, drawing her sword and glancing at their opponent.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

God is Dead - RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:33 pm

Mortal let out a sigh, she was supposed help set up a greeting for her master. The thought of it caused her to grimace, she had only joined the force she was in recently, and felt no attachment to her supposed master. Still, orders were orders, even when those orders made you into a temporary party planner. Mortal let out another sigh, put her hands behind her head, interlacing her fingers, and stared at the fake sky of Las Noches, the brightness made her squint. "Why did I let myself get dragged into this?" She asked herself, still scowling. The fake sky seemed to answer her back by simply being what it was, a direct contradiction to everything she knew. Her life used to be filled with the smell of night air, and the moon hanging over her head, now it was filled with a fake, sunny sky. With a shake of her head Mortal snapped back to the situation at hand and crossed the bridge to get to the next tower.

Still unsure, and a bit apprehensive, Mortal walked down the halls of the tower she was in, having only memorized its layout just recently, until she came to a room with a large, long table, and many chairs. This was used as a kind of meeting room, and since she had no idea what was meant by "greeting ceremony", hollows were not ones for pleasantries, or companionship, she assumed others would be here to help her understand what needed to be done, and what she needed to do to help accomplish that task.

Quote :
"Hello, Mortal" A woman's voice filled the room, and since Mortal was still new, it was unfamiliar to her, "It's nice to have another woman on the team... Male Arrancar can be highly... unpleasant."
Out of the corner of her eye, Mortal spotted a woman with golden hair who wore the collar of her top halfway up her face stepping slowly towards her.

Mortal turned to see the other person in the room. It took her a second but she was able to place a name to the woman's face... or the top half at least. "Tia, hello." She said. Though Mortal was new, she considered Tia to be more tolerable than many of the others in her midst due to her calm, and collected nature. "Unpleasant is correct. Sometimes I wish for the night sky again to finally be free of the headaches they can give me, but I guess that is the past now." She continued. As Tia grew closer Mortal began to wonder why it was that Tia wore her collar as a mask, What could she want to hide? She thought, If the rest of her is anything to go by then I'm sure she has nothing to worry about.

After realizing that she spent a few seconds doing nothing but quietly looking at Harribel step closer, Mortal spoke up, "Perhaps you can be of assistance." She said quickly, "I was tasked with helping in the greeting ceremony, but I'm not sure what I should be doing exactly." Mortal shrugged, "The best greeting I get is one that doesn't involve fighting for my life, and I doubt I need to be tasked with not attacking our superiors." She said the last word with a bit of distaste, but didn't betray it with any body language.

Quote :
Tia Harribel smiled slightly, looking away from Mortal, "You remind me of a good friend of mine... But, I think the only greeting ceremony we could organize may be a simple gathering of Arrancar... and lot's of tea."
"Sounds boring as hell!" In the doorway, a tall man stood with long black hair, wearing an outfit that looked a lot like a giant spoon, "Why not have some kind of fight? Draw blood for our masters, eh?"

Mortal raised an eyebrow in response to Tia, "A friend, I was unaware hollows had friends." She said, "Maybe I've been doing things wrong, tell me, what was she like?" Before she could get an answer, Mortal heard Nnoitra, definitely one of the males that was prone to giving her headaches.

He was smug, annoying, boastful, sexist, and often times just plain stupid, and now was no different. "Yes, because the one thing that will go over well is potentially hurting, and weakening our forces for a simple greeting." Mortal said in response to his horrid idea. With a small sigh she turned to look at him for a second before taking a seat at the table. "Besides, I have doubts this is about anything other than your boastfulness, and your irrational belief that no one can cut you." It had always annoyed her that Nnoitra thought he had the strongest Hiero. Mortal thought otherwise, but didn't care enough to put her theory into practice, as she said before, there were better things to do than fight amongst themselves.

With her piece spoken Mortal leaned back in the chair, and began to drum her fingers on the table, wondering what Tia would have to say, probably nothing, it really wasn't her style to engage in needless back and forth.

Quote :
"Weaken our forces?! You're pretty dumb!" Nnoitora laughed, "We'd just be weeding out some of the weaklings, you fool!"
"Mortal is right" Halibel declared, glaring at Nnoitora, "Any hand will be helpful in the times ahead of us."
"You shut up, woman!" Nnoitora clenched his fists and glared back at Halibel, "Don't think just because your rank is higher than me doesn't mean shit, no woman could best me."
Rather than continue the discussion, Halibel closed her eyes and turned away from Nnoitora, "Mortal... perhaps you should simply bring the Arrancar together in an assembly, it seems the most logical way to do this 'greeting'."

Mortal let out a long, audible sigh, specifically to highlight how stupid she thought Nnoitra was without saying a word. As he continued to speak however she could do nothing more than put a hand to her temple to try and rub away the growing headache. This fool will drive me insane... She thought bitterly as the other two spoke. When the male said something about no woman being able to best him Mortal finally had enough. She stood up quickly, and put a hand on her Zanpakuto, but before she could voice her challenge Tia spoke as if she knew what Mortal was planning, and suggested she gather the others in an assembly. Mortal let out a sigh, and dropped her hand, "I agree, it seems like the most apt choice, I will send word of the assembly now." She said turning towards the door, "Goodbye, Tía." Mortal said as she exited the room, pronouncing her name the way one would pronounce the Spanish word for Aunt. It seemed a bit fitting, and it was the best Mortal could come up with to show respect to the other woman.

Once out of the room, Mortal began walking towards the main corridor. There was a system in place there that allowed her to communicate to all those in Las Noches, making her task considerably easier than the alternative of going door to door. After a few minutes of walking, and a few more minutes of getting lost, correcting her path, and getting lost again, Mortal finally found the room she was looking for. It was a dark room, lit dimly be the monitors on the far side of the room. With a hint of a smile at finding the place she was looking for, Mortal made her way across the room and held down a button, "All Espada, and Fracion not currently on orders, report for assembly immediately. I repeat, report for assembly immediately." With that out of the way, Mortal took her finger off the button, and began making her way to the assembly hall to meet with her comrades.

Quote :
"Pathetic!" Nnoitora scoffed, "Who does she think she is... you shouldn't have stopped her, I would have killed her!"
"Remember your place, number 6" Halibel turned and began to walk away from Nnoitora, "Remember she is a rank above you... you have no business challenging her."

Mortal found herself sitting down in a chair overlooking a large, open room, the assembly hall. She had made her announcement a few minutes ago, but already a few of the Arrancar had began to file into the hall. As they began to shuffle through, trying to find someplace to stand or sit Mortal called out, "The Espada are to occupy the front row, all fraccion are to line up behind them in rows." As the Arrancar began to follow her directions, Mortal let out a small yawn and leaned back in her chair. Once everything, and everyone, was in order she would take her spot in the front row with the other Espada for this 'greeting'. Here's hoping that this can be over with quickly. Mortal thought, as she strummed her fingers on her lap, looking at the Arrancar file in.

OOC: Fuck you, I'll do it myself.

Last edited by Script-Z on Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Loki

Loki

God is Dead - RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:50 am

OOC
Potter, they're only training bokkens. Just so you know

IC
"Offense..." Kira frowned back at Midori, "You should respect ra"
Before he could continue, Gin casually waved a hand and yelled - "Go!"
The bearish man, Lemur, took a step forward and raised his bokken above his head ready to strike and Kira was first to leap forwards into the attack.
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

God is Dead - RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:16 am

OOC: God is Dead - RP  Facepalmplz Mkay then. Thanks for pointing that out.

IC:

"Great," Midori whispered, jumping to the side and using her bokken to go in for a strike at Lemur's knees.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

God is Dead - RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:30 pm

Finding the source of the odd noise, Tsukuyomi stood staring at a door. From inside someone said “Don’t have the money? Don’t make the bet.” – what was that supposed to mean? – which was soon followed by more noise that sounded awful. Realizing what the sound was reminiscent of, Tsukuyomi decided it was best to leave. Had it anything to do with what the sound reminded of, a ring of crows beating the one in the middle, one better keep away from it. It was for the best to leave such things to the pack.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

God is Dead - RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:23 am

From behind him, as he walked away, Tsukuyomi heard a grunt of pain before the door of the building burst open and a man wearing a battered straw hat flew out, landing squarely on top of Tsukuyomi.
"This is your last chance, shithead!" A short, fat man with a dagger in one hand yelled after the straw hat man before slamming the door shut again.

Groaning painfully, the man with the straw hat stood up and began to stagger off, as if he didn't notice he had landed on somebody, before spinning around and stuttering "Sorry! I was thrown- I- I didn't mean to hit you!"
On seeing him without being pinned down, Tsukuyomi would have noticed that the man was wearing the uniform of a Shinigami.

"What're you-" Kira barked at Midori, having to side step to avoid tripping his ally over but still causing them both to stumble, "You're in the w-"
But before Kira could continue, Lemur had taken advantage of this opening and performed a jumping kick into Kira's chest. He came down on top of Midori after that, pinning her securely to the ground and laughing.

Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

God is Dead - RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:31 am

*Venezuela arrives at the meeting late & sits down in her designated spot without saying or doing anything. She seems half-asleep.*
=========================================
*Lilith Shunpo'd behind the Hollow & sliced its back.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

God is Dead - RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 8:32 am

"Um, OW!" Midori yelled. She tried to struggle against Lemur, but he was way too strong. She glanced off to the side at Kira, who was still recuperating from Lemur's attack.
Midori's arms were being held by Lemur, and there was no way that she could use her legs to get free. A spontaneous power surge would be nice right about now, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

God is Dead - RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:32 am

The hollow screamed, flailing it's arms wildly for a few moments before collapsing and disappearing.
As it disappeared, a strange fleshy cord leading from the hollow's hand to the young plus's shoulder also disappeared.
"Hey! What do think you're doing?!" A voice from behind Lilith made her start, but when she saw who it came from she sighed.
"I'm the Soul Reaper of this area, who are you?! I can't let any stranger do my job! Explain yourself!" Zennosuke Kurumadani was pointing as yelling excessively, "I'll report you to the soul society and have you arrested, imposter!"

"Enough, enough" The kind voice of Ukitake broke in as he gestured for Lemur to get up, "As you can see, right down on a personal level, team work is at a poor standard... this makes us a weaker fighting force."
"And so we are going to go through a three week training course between these squads to promote teamwork" Soi Fon finished the message, her piercing eyes scanning the face of every one of the assembled Soul Reapers, "And there will be no exceptions- it is mandatory!"
"Unless of course you break a bone" Gin spoke in a casual voice, "Or die."

Kira coughed and rubbed at his chest as he stood up and returned to his place along with Lemur.
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

God is Dead - RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:58 am

Midori glared at Lemur, who grinned smugly at her. She was going to take him down...some day, when she was stronger.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

God is Dead - RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:04 pm

*She doesn't turn from the Plus because something's not right about that cord business.*

"So I did the work & you're still going to get paid for it. Is there a problem, here? Shut up & quit complaining. Here, you can perform the Soul Burial. I always hated that part of the job, anyway. Souls don't seem to believe you when you come at them with a sword insisting you're not going to hurt them."
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

God is Dead - RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:23 pm

While just started walking away, the door opened and Tsukuyomi barely noticed what happened before lying on the ground, with another person atop. Violently struggling to get away, the one atop rose and didn’t seem to have noticed Tsukuyomi who wild-eyed quickly got up with a hand inside the obi where a tanto was kept. The hand let go of the dagger as words that seemed to be an apology came from this odd person. While studying the person more closely Tsukuyomi saw the black clothing. Wasn’t that the outfit of a shinigami? Since the person seemed non-threatingly Tsukuyomi decided to ask.
- Excuse me! …are you a sh-shi-shinigami?
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

God is Dead - RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 7:42 pm

Mortal saw Ven walk in and take her spot, along with a few other arrancar. Mortal let out another sigh, and continued to drum her fingers on her lap. Everyone should be here in a few more minutes... She thought as the hall started to fill up faster and faster.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

God is Dead - RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:41 am

"I'll still be needing identification, so stay right where you are, miss" Zennosuke stated matter-o-factly as he over to the plus which simply stood there quivering and whimpering, "Now you, soul, will be sent to the Soul Society."
When the plus heard "Soul Society" it took a step back and looked far more frightened than before.

"Uh... yeah, yeah I am" The man faked a smile before turning to walk away, "Name's Saidō, but I'm not really meant to be here... so..."

"Now, I want everybody to spread out" Ukitake motioned with his hands for everybody to get moving, "And stand next to somebody not of your own Squad, if you can."
"When I yell the name of a colour, anybody wearing a headband of that colour is the enemy!" Soi Fon yelled again, "Everybody else is to suppress the enemy in under a minute or be eliminated!"
"Have fun~" Gin chimed in, laughing.

All of the Arrancar were now assembled.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

God is Dead - RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:53 am

Mortal stood up and looked out at the assembled arrancar, Great, everyone is ready. She thought as she walked over to her spot among the other Espada. As she did she rubbed the spot on her lap she was drumming her fingers. She still wasn't used to the black "5" that was etched onto right thigh, but like everything else, it was just a reality she would need to get used to.

Once Mortal was at her correct spot in the line up she let out a small sigh, First lone assignment, completed; I'll disregard the fact that it made me an event planner... She thought bitterly, just wanting the assembly to conclude.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

God is Dead - RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:57 am

"Relax, kid, it has no giant monsters. So, that's always a plus. Unless you're a rapist, or something. Then you're going to Hell."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

God is Dead - RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:13 am

The plus stared at Lilith for a few moments before nodding and facing Zennosuke.
"Okay, kid." Zennosuke nodded and lifted his zanpakuto into the air before bringing the hilt down at her forehead.
The konso did not work. The bottom of the hilt pressed onto her forehead, but she simply stared blankly and nothing happened.
"Ahh... this is a nuisance! What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

God is Dead - RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:15 am

OOC: What colour headband am I wearing?
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

God is Dead - RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:39 am

OOC
You're squad 2 right? There's your answer.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

God is Dead - RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:45 am

OOC: Too hard to give a straight answer?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

God is Dead - RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:41 pm

L"Why do you suck? Move over."

*She pushes him aside, drawing her own sword & repeating the process.*
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

God is Dead - RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:45 pm

Loki wrote:
"Uh... yeah, yeah I am" The man faked a smile before turning to walk away, "Name's Saidō, but I'm not really meant to be here... so..."
The person answered in the affirmative and did something with its face. Considering the action, Tsukuyomi realized it was reminiscent of something the old woman did from time to time, she called it 'smiling'. But this 'smile' was so different from hers, which was warm, this one's was… Tsukuyomi was unable to put a finger on it. Interpreting what the person – Saido – said as an invite to follow, Tsukuyomi did so with a certain amount of suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

God is Dead - RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:59 am

Again, the Konso failed, but this time something else happened. The plus's eyes changed from a light grey to a firey red and it kicked Lilith powerfully in the stomach, sending her tumbling along the ground.
It's next move was to shoot another long, fleshy cord into Zennosuke's shoulder and drag it down his torso.
After Zennosuke had collapsed, the fake plus turned and jumped straight through a small garganta it had opened right then.

Saido winced with every step, as his leg was bleeding badly and he had several bruises on various parts of his body.
He soon noticed Tsukuyomi following him and turned sighing, "What do you want? Please, keep this a secret. If word got 'round about me being in a place like that I'd be punished severely. Hey... How about we make ourselves a deal?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

God is Dead - RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  Empty

Back to top Go down

God is Dead - RP
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next