Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Somebody Explain Bleach to me

Go down 
+6
Loki
Seraph
Neo Bahamut
HarleyThomas
Script-Z
Balsteen
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

Somebody Explain Bleach to me - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somebody Explain Bleach to me   Somebody Explain Bleach to me - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:25 am

Neo Bahamut wrote:
Loki wrote:
Neo Bahamut wrote:
Manchildren. Yet another thing to tack on to the list of things Loki knows nothing about.

-_- Seriously?

"a grown man who is very immature, therefore considered a man child."

This fits, IMO.

Except you're here. Doing a lot of the stuff we are. It is not code for "someone I want to insult."

I never said RPing is manchild. Although I'd say a Digimon RP is bordering. But to use you as an example, Neo, not only do you RP (like me) but you are extremely stubborn, you have tantrums over everything, you can dish shit out but can not take it and you seem to think people who disagree with you on more than one or two occasions is dumb. That is what I consider manchild (among other things).
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Explain Bleach to me   Somebody Explain Bleach to me - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:51 am

I'll get in here before Neo does, only because, fuck it, why not? Probably because it is a slow night.

Loki wrote:
I never said RPing is manchild. Although I'd say a Digimon RP is bordering.

Manchildish, I know it is a made up word, but come on. Also, Digimon is childish but Bleach is so mature and gritty right?

Quote :
But to use you as an example, Neo, not only do you RP (like me) but you are extremely stubborn,

As are you. You killed off Luna as a big fuck you to Neo, and have been trying to do so for a while now. You also don't listen to advice, Bounts in GiD being an easy, and quick example.

Quote :
you have tantrums over everything,

This one is particularly grating. Someone hurts your character, you bitch, someone doesn't like your character, you bitch, someone doesn't like your idea, you bitch. Believe it or not, you earned that rank of yours, and as the only one here who gets to hear it from you, AND Neo, trust me, you bitch... HARD. By that I don't mean don't come to me to vent, I like to think we're cool, and I'd hate to hear that this made you not like me; just calling a spade a spade.

Quote :
you can dish shit out but can not take it

He is a near direct quote.

"What right do you have to call Kira OP?"
"The simple fact that he is.
"All of your characters are OP."
"Noct probably, though I hold that she hasn't been fought by someone smart enough to kill her. Mortal not at all, given that she almost bit it like 3 times now. And Sab can do nothing but teleport, hell, when she CAN use a sword, she can't teleport."
"Still."
"You know, you never denied that Kira was OP."
"He is, but you're guys are too."
"So you bitched about a point you knew I was right about?"

And... next point.

Quote :
and you seem to think people who disagree with you on more than one or two occasions is dumb.

This isn't really true, firstly, because I'm pretty sure Neo is too pretentious to think that anyone but him is anything but dumb. One of the few traits we share, though I like to think I cover it up better.

I really can't say you do that, but mostly I think it is because you've been met with so many situations where people disagree with you that you simply have come to accept it.

Still, as I said before, I find that more pretentious than juvenile.

Quote :
That is what I consider manchild (among other things).

A Man Child usually whines, complains, and thinks everything is unfair.

I do believe I just described you.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Explain Bleach to me   Somebody Explain Bleach to me - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:28 am

Quote :
Also, Digimon is childish but Bleach is so mature and gritty right?

Digimon is (if I remember correctly from being six years old) aimed at kids and tweens. Bleach is Shonen too, but it isn't aimed below tweens, really.

Quote :
As are you. You killed off Luna as a big fuck you to Neo, and have been trying to do so for a while now. You also don't listen to advice, Bounts in GiD being an easy, and quick example.

Yes, I am stubborn, but I don't see myself on Neo's level. I killed Luna off because I didn't want to be in the RP and it was also just a joke to make her be retarded.
The bount example is also pretty shitty, seeing as they aren't listed as a faction OR race in the RP. They were going to be originally, but then you bitched at me so I changed it.
There was possibly still going to be SOME involvement with them, but I guess that's too much too, since you're still going on about it.

Quote :
This one is particularly grating. Someone hurts your character, you bitch, someone doesn't like your character, you bitch, someone doesn't like your idea, you bitch. Believe it or not, you earned that rank of yours, and as the only one here who gets to hear it from you, AND Neo, trust me, you bitch... HARD. By that I don't mean don't come to me to vent, I like to think we're cool, and I'd hate to hear that this made you not like me; just calling a spade a spade.

Okay, this is very annoying (not because I'm insulted, but because it's so startlingly hypocritical). Sab got hurt, you bitched. I said I hated Sab, you bitched. You apparently stopped Neo from killing two NPCs by BITCHING at him so much that he gave up on the idea.
I DO bitch, a lot. I don't throw tantrums. Neo DOES. He has blamed me for headaches, sleep loss and threatens me on a regular basis. He YELLS like hell if he doesn't think his point is getting across and he regularly "punishes" me by doing shit to my profile on this board just because we aren't seeing eye to eye and he's upset.

Quote :
He is a near direct quote.

"What right do you have to call Kira OP?"
"The simple fact that he is.
"All of your characters are OP."
"Noct probably, though I hold that she hasn't been fought by someone smart enough to kill her. Mortal not at all, given that she almost bit it like 3 times now. And Sab can do nothing but teleport, hell, when she CAN use a sword, she can't teleport."
"Still."
"You know, you never denied that Kira was OP."
"He is, but you're guys are too."
"So you bitched about a point you knew I was right about?"

And... next point.

I was calling you a hypocrite. I don't see how this means "I can dish it out but not take it" at all. You called him OP, I point out that you saying that is hypocritical so apparently I'm "not taking it"? Can you clear this up?

Quote :
I really can't say you do that, but mostly I think it is because you've been met with so many situations where people disagree with you that you simply have come to accept it.

I find it odd that you'd say something so dumb. Most people (in normal society) learn fairly early on in life that other people have opinions and yours aren't always right, and I am no exception. As for you and Neo, I'm not sure.

Quote :
Still, as I said before, I find that more pretentious than juvenile.

I agree it is a kind of pretentious behaviour, but it IS juvenile. "You don't agree with me, and you won't change your mind and agree with me even when I explain it! You ARE SO DUMB!" - To me, this is a primary school level of thinking.

Quote :
A Man Child usually whines, complains, and thinks everything is unfair.

I do believe I just described you.

I do whine and complain, yes. I don't think "everything is unfair", no. I tend to get shitty about things, even when I know I'm wrong. It's human nature. I don't deny this, but most of the time I CAN tell when something is fair and when I'm just sore about it.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Explain Bleach to me   Somebody Explain Bleach to me - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:04 am

Loki wrote:
Digimon is (if I remember correctly from being six years old) aimed at kids and tweens. Bleach is Shonen too, but it isn't aimed below tweens, really.

"Shōnen (少年?), shonen, or shounen, is a Kanji word literally meaning few years and generally referring to a typical boy, from elementary school through grade school age."

Kids are badasses in Japan.

Quote :
Yes, I am stubborn, but I don't see myself on Neo's level. I killed Luna off because I didn't want to be in the RP and it was also just a joke to make her be retarded.
The bount example is also pretty shitty, seeing as they aren't listed as a faction OR race in the RP. They were going to be originally, but then you bitched at me so I changed it.
There was possibly still going to be SOME involvement with them, but I guess that's too much too, since you're still going on about it.

By saying you're not on Neo's level, you're still admitting to being stubborn. That isn't a good argument. In fact, it is hypocritical. It is like looking at someone jack a car and saying, "Wow, what an asshole." While at the same time robbing a woman's purse.

Also, if you didn't want to be in it you would have stopped posting, plain and simple, and saying it is a joke is only what you tell yourself.

The Bounts are not a shitty example since I didn't bitch about them. I actually raised several valid reasons to shitcan them, all of which you didn't listen to since you included them anyway. It was never about being able to play as one, it was about their simple existence in the RP.

Quote :
Okay, this is very annoying (not because I'm insulted, but because it's so startlingly hypocritical).

This should be fun.

Quote :
Sab got hurt, you bitched.

That isn't true. Sab was lit on fire, and my simple response to Neo was, "You asshole." Then we continued our conversation. I throw around curse words and insults like they're made of candy, it is hardly bitching.

Quote :
I said I hated Sab, you bitched.

I believe the only time I was actually upset with you about you not liking Sab was when you edited her profile. Know how you can tell? It was the one thing I was the least verbal, and aggressive about. When you see me "blow my cool" odds are I'm just messing around with nothing better to do than goad you into thinking that what you do actually moves me in some way, the truth is that I'm not easily moved. That brings me into my next point.

Quote :
You apparently stopped Neo from killing two NPCs by BITCHING at him so much that he gave up on the idea.

Trollin' him from the very start. I've told him this myself. "Oh no, my fave character died in an RP, oh no's." Yea, no. I won't enjoy it, but I'm not going to make a fuss over something insignificant, like much of what goes on here is.

Quote :
I DO bitch, a lot. I don't throw tantrums.

Now we're arguing semantics, great.

Quote :
Neo DOES. He has blamed me for headaches, sleep loss and threatens me on a regular basis. He YELLS like hell if he doesn't think his point is getting across and he regularly "punishes" me by doing shit to my profile on this board just because we aren't seeing eye to eye and he's upset.

That isn't throwing a tantrum. Also, YELLING? Really, are we in the third grade where if you write, REALLY HARD with the pencil it means you're angry? AS FOR PUNISHING YOU, I DO BELIEVE THE ONLY THING HE HAS DONE TO YOU IS THE "WHINE ASS" THING, BIG WHUP, QUIT BITCHING OVER EVERYTHING AND YOU'RE GOLDEN.

Quote :
I was calling you a hypocrite. I don't see how this means "I can dish it out but not take it" at all. You called him OP, I point out that you saying that is hypocritical so apparently I'm "not taking it"? Can you clear this up?

PROBABLY THE PART OF THE CONVERSATION WHERE YOU RIGOROUSLY DENY THAT KIRA WAS OP. KIND OF LEADS ONE TO BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN SAY SOMEONE'S CHARACTER IS OP, BUT LIKE HELL IF THEY CAN.

Quote :
I find it odd that you'd say something so dumb. Most people (in normal society) learn fairly early on in life that other people have opinions and yours aren't always right, and I am no exception. As for you and Neo, I'm not sure.

YOU SEEM TO BE IMPLYING THAT NEO AND I HAVE NEVER ADMITTED TO BEING WRONG. THAT, IN FACT, IS WRONG, AS WE HAVE. IT JUST HAPPENS A LOT LESS.

Quote :
I agree it is a kind of pretentious behaviour, but it IS juvenile. "You don't agree with me, and you won't change your mind and agree with me even when I explain it! You ARE SO DUMB!" - To me, this is a primary school level of thinking.

WITHOUT KNOWING THE FULL DETAILS I HAVE TO IMAGINE THE QUOTE GOING SOMETHING MORE LIKE, "YOU DON'T AGREE WITH MY CORRECT ASSESSMENT, AND WON'T ACCEPT IT AS CORRECT EVEN WHEN I EXPLAIN WHY IT IS. YOU ARE SO DUMB."

Quote :
I do whine and complain, yes. I don't think "everything is unfair", no. I tend to get shitty about things, even when I know I'm wrong. It's human nature. I don't deny this, but most of the time I CAN tell when something is fair and when I'm just sore about it.

YOU JUST AGREED WITH ME, AND PROVED MY POINT. WHETHER YOU YOURSELF KNOW THAT YOUR WRONG IS IRRELEVANT, YOU ACT "SORE" ABOUT IT, SO IT DOESN'T MATTER. THAT IS JUVENILE.

I miss BF, really, don't know what you got till its gone.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Explain Bleach to me   Somebody Explain Bleach to me - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:16 am

Quote :
By saying you're not on Neo's level, you're still admitting to being stubborn. That isn't a good argument. In fact, it is hypocritical. It is like looking at someone jack a car and saying, "Wow, what an asshole." While at the same time robbing a woman's purse.

Well, yeah. If I denied it, I'd be lying, and I'm not going to exaggerate my own faults.

Quote :
Also, if you didn't want to be in it you would have stopped posting, plain and simple, and saying it is a joke is only what you tell yourself.

I would have. I actually made her kill herself before the introduction ended, but Neo flipped his shit and blackmailed me into staying.

Quote :
The Bounts are not a shitty example since I didn't bitch about them. I actually raised several valid reasons to shitcan them, all of which you didn't listen to since you included them anyway. It was never about being able to play as one, it was about their simple existence in the RP.

Dude, you basically started off by saying "WTF Bounts? I will not join if there are bounts". And these valid points, as you call them, resulted them being taken out of playable races. It was never and probably will never be decided whether they play any sort of role in the finished product, anyway.

Quote :
That isn't true. Sab was lit on fire, and my simple response to Neo was, "You asshole." Then we continued our conversation. I throw around curse words and insults like they're made of candy, it is hardly bitching.

And you told me that you raged at Neo. Can't blame me for you messing with my/your story.

Quote :
I believe the only time I was actually upset with you about you not liking Sab was when you edited her profile. Know how you can tell? It was the one thing I was the least verbal, and aggressive about. When you see me "blow my cool" odds are I'm just messing around with nothing better to do than goad you into thinking that what you do actually moves me in some way, the truth is that I'm not easily moved. That brings me into my next point.

So you got most upset over the thing that was most obviously a joke? And it's not exactly my fault for assuming you're pissed off if you start getting aggressive...

Quote :
Trollin' him from the very start. I've told him this myself. "Oh no, my fave character died in an RP, oh no's." Yea, no. I won't enjoy it, but I'm not going to make a fuss over something insignificant, like much of what goes on here is.

I'm noticing a reoccurring issue here- you're telling me half the story, so when I bring it up you are going "ahh no actually I was kidding/trolling/whatever".

Quote :
That isn't throwing a tantrum. Also, YELLING? Really, are we in the third grade where if you write, REALLY HARD with the pencil it means you're angry? AS FOR PUNISHING YOU, I DO BELIEVE THE ONLY THING HE HAS DONE TO YOU IS THE "WHINE ASS" THING, BIG WHUP, QUIT BITCHING OVER EVERYTHING AND YOU'RE GOLDEN.

Over the internet, barring sending my a video of himself thrashing his keyboard to pieces of screaming over a mic at me, that is one of the closest things to a tantrum.
And guess what, over the internet, one of the only ways to show emotion is with text! That's why when Neo goes "YOU FUCKING RETARD WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ANYTHING?!" I can tell he's getting mad.

And no, he has also threatened to close GiD, closed GiD and then did the "whine-ass" and no avatar thing.

Quote :
PROBABLY THE PART OF THE CONVERSATION WHERE YOU RIGOROUSLY DENY THAT KIRA WAS OP. KIND OF LEADS ONE TO BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN SAY SOMEONE'S CHARACTER IS OP, BUT LIKE HELL IF THEY CAN.

Holy fuck, Script. I rarely ever deny he is OP. In the EXAMPLE YOU GAVE I admitted he was OP. My issue is where you go all "he's so OP" when YOU have OP character's too.

Quote :
YOU SEEM TO BE IMPLYING THAT NEO AND I HAVE NEVER ADMITTED TO BEING WRONG. THAT, IN FACT, IS WRONG, AS WE HAVE. IT JUST HAPPENS A LOT LESS.

No doubt you have, after arguing the ass over whatever it was you thought you were right about until you finally have to concede defeat.

Quote :
WITHOUT KNOWING THE FULL DETAILS I HAVE TO IMAGINE THE QUOTE GOING SOMETHING MORE LIKE, "YOU DON'T AGREE WITH MY CORRECT ASSESSMENT, AND WON'T ACCEPT IT AS CORRECT EVEN WHEN I EXPLAIN WHY IT IS. YOU ARE SO DUMB."

"You don't agree with the assessment I think is correct and you won't agree with me even when I explain why I think it's correct. YOU ARE SO DUMB."**

Quote :
YOU JUST AGREED WITH ME, AND PROVED MY POINT. WHETHER YOU YOURSELF KNOW THAT YOUR WRONG IS IRRELEVANT, YOU ACT "SORE" ABOUT IT, SO IT DOESN'T MATTER. THAT IS JUVENILE.

Know what? I didn't. I admit I am immature about things. SO IS BASICALLY EVERYBODY ON THIS FORUM AND COUNTLESS OTHER NORMAL PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD.
However, I explained I wasn't "always saying everything is unfair", which is a way you defined manchild.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Explain Bleach to me   Somebody Explain Bleach to me - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:46 am

And that was just enough fun to get me raring for class today.

I'll shoot the breeze with you later.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Explain Bleach to me   Somebody Explain Bleach to me - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:55 am

I like how "shoot the breeze" on the forum basically means "roleplay, bitch and argue".
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Explain Bleach to me   Somebody Explain Bleach to me - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:05 am

I was dickin' around with you, I just wanted some BF style arguing and you were the perfect opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Explain Bleach to me   Somebody Explain Bleach to me - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:28 am

You want that? You filthy, filthy whore.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Explain Bleach to me   Somebody Explain Bleach to me - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:47 am

Why do you think I spent months on that site? It was annoying at times, but I did have a bit of a guilty pleasure for it.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Explain Bleach to me   Somebody Explain Bleach to me - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:01 am

I tried to avoid the arguments. When all my old friends left and I started talking to you guys, I got dragged into them.
Then when you guys left and it was mostly just me arguing with BM and the other tardlings and I was extremely sick of the whole site.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Explain Bleach to me   Somebody Explain Bleach to me - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:01 am

Both of you are absolutely dreadful.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Explain Bleach to me   Somebody Explain Bleach to me - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:37 am

We are so beyond this faggotry, Harley. Let us have tea & crumpits, while we look down on the lower class.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Explain Bleach to me   Somebody Explain Bleach to me - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:46 am

That would be most enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Explain Bleach to me   Somebody Explain Bleach to me - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:58 am

o_q
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Explain Bleach to me   Somebody Explain Bleach to me - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:23 pm

While partaking of my crumpits, I note that the state of Libya is shallow & pedantic.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Explain Bleach to me   Somebody Explain Bleach to me - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:31 pm

Why yes my good man I wholeheartedly agree. Would you like a spot of tea my old chap? o_q
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Explain Bleach to me   Somebody Explain Bleach to me - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:19 pm

How can something be shallow and pedantic at once? That is like being fundamentally paramount.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Explain Bleach to me   Somebody Explain Bleach to me - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:30 am

Not a fan of family guy?
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Explain Bleach to me   Somebody Explain Bleach to me - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:31 am

Not a fan enough to memorize every line.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Explain Bleach to me   Somebody Explain Bleach to me - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:35 am

I don't memorize them either, but I just recognize lines like this and the "buzz killington" guy.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Explain Bleach to me   Somebody Explain Bleach to me - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:41 am

I remember scenes more than lines.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Explain Bleach to me   Somebody Explain Bleach to me - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:47 am

I'm like that except I usually have to think of the episode to remember the scene and then I can remember the lines (sometimes).

Like the "shallow and pedantic" is from the episode where Peter thinks he's a genius because he won at trivial pursuit.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Explain Bleach to me   Somebody Explain Bleach to me - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:49 am

I vaguely remember that, or something similar maybe.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Explain Bleach to me   Somebody Explain Bleach to me - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:54 am

He then gets tested and the doctor tells him he's retarded. I just looked it up, it's the episode "Petarded" from the fourth series. Remember it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Explain Bleach to me   Somebody Explain Bleach to me - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Somebody Explain Bleach to me
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next