Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:47 am

V"I'm guessing that was the one with the enormous boobs & the black hair? What happened to her, anyway?"

E"She...she went home."

*Euryale wraps an arm around Noctis's shoulders.*

V"That seems kind of cowardly."

*Euryale tightens her grip.*

E"Don't be so hard on her. She wasn't a fighter."

V"In Hueco Mundo, if you're not a fighter, you get eaten. But alright."
===========================================
Yoruichi<They're taking too long, Kisuke.>

Urahara<That can't be helped. They're all pretty beat up. Doubtless that was according to plan.>

*Urahara dissolves the shield. The Hollow rears up behind the Quincollow, who forms a blade of Reitsu & cuts the Chain of Fate. Noah creates the Echo Chamber around it, but it leaps into the air before the pulse can attack. Yoruichi kicks his ass. Literally.*

Yoruichi<What the Hell are you doing? That was pathetic!>

Urahara<Now, now, be nice, Hollows & Soul Reapers weren't really meant to fight side-by-side. It takes some getting used to.>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:03 am

Noctis smiled as she was hugged back, not caring enough to listen to the conversation anymore, but fully content with where she was.

Mortal nodded, "Ven has a point, but I think we should get moving before we show up too late to do any good."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:07 am

*Taiyo's hold on Venezuela loosens up.*

[I'm not a fighter either...]
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:18 am

Kyoujin looked at Aamon and teared up- both arms were gone and she had done nothing. She was now more useless than ever and she was no closer to having accomplished a thing.
"It's your fault!" She screamed at Aamon, "You... you've ruined EVERYTHING!"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:37 am

Aamon<Yes, it is my fault. It appears as though I have designed tools so sturdy that they refuse to be broken down & recycled once they've completed their functions. No matter I will simply have to utilize greater force force.>

*The others arrive behind Yoruichi & Urahara to see a man with black hair & six Reitsu wings.*

L"Is that Aamon? He looks nothing like he used to."

Yoruichi<Don't be stupid. You can't possibly fight us all at once. And your Quincy-Hollow Hybrid won't last long, either.>

Aamon<...I must admit, I would have preferred not to resort to this. If possible, I wanted to have you all destroy each other safely. But now I see I will have to dispose of the experimental waste myself, up close & dangerous. Fortunately, I've prepared for every contingency, including this moment.>

*He twists the handle, producing a needle from the pommel, which he jams into his chest. A hole starts to erode from where he skewered himself.*

Aamon<The transformation should be complete in just a few minutes. A perfect hybridization, taken only from the benefits of the case studies; Visoreds, Arrancars, & FullBringers, with none of the flaws! You should all feel a twinge of pride, for having given your lives & bodies for science.>
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:46 am

Kyoujin felt crushed in the knowledge that she couldn't possibly be of any more help and dropped to her knees, her eyes closed tightly.

Kira looked away from Kyoujin, who he had been watching carefully, and looked at Urahara, "What do we do...?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 2:34 pm

Noctis looks up at Aamon and sighed, "I've played this game before, Safer Aamon." Noctis commented, undaunted by what she saw thanks to the fact that she had come to see some intense shit over the past few days.

Mortal was equally full of bravado, but wasn't about to say something to get her head blown off first. That naked lady who punched me is right, there are simply too many of us here, we may actually stand a chance. Mortal's mind then flashed to Aizen, and him effortlessly batting away more Arrancar than humanly possible. Or maybe not, too late now I guess.

Sab looked up at Aamon from behind a wall. She couldn't use her power, so she would only get in the way. Hiding her spiritual pressure, she simply tired to observe the fight from a safe distance, hoping Mortal would make it out alive.

Last edited by Script-Z on Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:26 am

Urahara<Do any of you have non-Kido based healing powers?>

Nel<I do.>

Urahara<Excellent. Everyone, defend the centaur Arrancar as best as you can.>

*No sooner does he say that than the Quincollow appears behind her & fires. Fortunately, Yoruichi is able to kick it away with Shunko. Nearby, Aamon's sclera become black, his torso starts to bubble, his hair grows long, & his wings turn black.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:36 am

"I think Aamon is digivolving." Noctis said pointing.

Mortal appears close to where the Quincollow that attacked Nel was, and slashed down at him with a flaming blade vibrating at a high frequency.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:13 am

Kira pointed at Aamon and closed one eye, "Shakkaho."
He then observed to see how Aamon would block the attack that was now roaring towards his chest.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:49 am

*The Quincollow moves around to her back, blocking a kick from Venezuela, so Noah stabs it as the Hollow's chain regenerates. Aamon slashes the attack away, the bubbles of his torso solidifying in a thick plate of masks; looking like skulls, laughing, screaming, crying, blank in expression, eyeless, mouthless, masks EVERYWHERE.*

Yoruichi<I guess you won't be willing to actually fight until you're certain you won't get hurt.>

Aamon<Does it bother you? Those with low IQ are always so envious.>

John<Rrrr.>

*Meanwhile, Nel walked up to Kyoujin, stuck a finger in her throat, & hacked up green goop all over her. Euryale emerges from the ground behind Aamon, swinging a sword at his head. This forces him to quickly flash step around behind her, & he slashes at her back. The blade slows as if it hits a snag & Euryale turns around to slash again as John cradles a bleeding hand.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:06 am

Noctis formed a Lanza in her hand and launched it at Aamon.

Mortal spun on her heels and launched a Gran Lagarto Cero in a crescent at the Quincollow.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:18 am

Kyoujin recoiled for a second as the goop slopped over her but then smiled, "Thank you... Nel..."
But you can't bring back my arms...

Kira then hurled his javelin at Aamon, following the Lanza, before shunpo'ing around to Aamon's left.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:26 am

*Aamon leaps into the air, Yoruichi appearing behind him, only to become entangled in threads of Reitsu. Urahara fires a beam at one & they all turn red before exploding. When the dust settled, Aamon is inside his shield, which disperses as the black Reitsu spreads over his body, white armor growing around his joints. This leaves his face just a pair of glowing green eyes in a sea of black energy. With newfound speed, he makes Sonido Clones around Yoruichi before slicing into her midsection, causing her to fall to the ground below.*
-----------------------------------------------------------------
*The Quincollow dissolves as Nel makes her way over to Kira & yacks all over him.*

V"He's not even finished transforming & he's already faster than any of us. You should probably release your Bankai now."

L"Yeah, good idea. Germinate, Sephirot Yggdrasil."

*Lilith stabs her Zanpakuto into the ground, where it becomes a tall flower, spreading vines throughout the area that grow whatever plants are native to Japan. One vine even starts creeping up Sokyoku Hill.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:38 am

Kira had seen it healing Kyoujin's minor injuries, so he accepted the disgusting goo and let it cover his wounds.
"Holy shit!" He exclaimed, regenerating his javelin in his hand, "That speed..."

Kyoujin stepped over to Lilith and spoke while looking at her feet- "If you want to make a big strike against him... tell me, and I'll try to be your diversion."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 4:18 am

Mortal was half temped to take Kyoujin up on her offer and use her as a blunt object to beat Aamon to death with. I have deep seeded anger, and rejection issues that I need to work out. Mortal thought, as she scanned the area for any other targets that were not Aamon.

Noctis didn't want to get too close to Aamon, so instead she just launched another Lanza at him, as well as a few shadow swords.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:35 pm

*Taiyo points her index finger towards Aamon.*

"Bakudō #61! Rikujōkōrō!"

*From her index finger comes a spark of yellow energy which summons six thin, wide beams of energy that go flying towards Aamon's midsection.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 4:00 pm

Aamon<Oh no, I'm stuck!>

*He uses the spherical shield, then rips the rods out of his body. Meanwhile, the Reitsu on his body becomes more featherlike, his hands grow claws, & his feet become like bird talons. Urahara jumps forward to catch Yoruichi. Seeing the opening, he dive-bombs Nel. Noah swings the sword, a blast of thunder slamming him sideways into a wall. The Hollow then fires a Cero after him. A whiplike, black appendage emerges from the rubble, sprouting a crescent blade at the end & stabbing at Taiyo.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 4:11 pm

*Taiyo jumps back, drawing her sword and slashing at the appendage.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:54 pm

Mortal launches a Gran Lagarto Cero at Aamon.

Noctis does the same, only with her Lanza.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:39 pm

*None of the attacks even phase him. As he steps forward, the black Reitsu on his face elongates, becoming a white mask with black diamonds around the eyes & on the forehead. The mask is snoutlike with sharp teeth. The Reitsu along the back of his head, the end of his tail, & some parts of his wings turn red. His Zanpakuto has become built into the armor of his right hand. His Reitsu climbs higher & higher, becoming more oppressive than Ulquiorra's, before it suddenly just seems to vanish altogether.*

<You are too late. Now that the transmutation has completed, there isn't a soul in existance that can stand up to me. For example.>

*The chitin & Reitsu making him up blow apart, surrounding the battlefield. In a move faster than any of them can register, it all reforms behind Urahara. When he turns around, in the same fluid motion, Aamon slashes through his shield, his Zanpakuto, & Urahara himself. The hobo collapses in a shower of blood. Aamon's mask opens wide, letting out a high-pitched giggle. Nel takes a step towards Kite's fallen body.*

Aamon<Did I say you could move?>

*In a flash, Aamon teleports behind Nel & slashes at her.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:04 pm

*Taiyo releases her Shikai and swings the lance sending a paw at Aamon.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:59 pm

Kyoujin sonido'd in between Aamon's blade and Nel, exposing her torso completely to take the attack herself.
I won't let them down again!
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:30 pm

*Aamon ignores the paw scratching at him & slices Kyoujin clean in half. Lilith waves her hand, creating a Severing Void that takes his arrow attack before shattering. Then Euryale jumps high into the air to deliver a heel kick down to his head, which produces a crater underneath him. He takes another slash at Euryale, but Lilith Flash Steps, pulling her out of the way.*

Aamon<You're wasting your time. I'm so far beyond your evolutionary stages now that no single attack from any of you will even put a dent in me.>

*Venezuela is behind him, charging a Gran Rey Cero.*

V"In that case, we'll just have to mix our Reitsu together, like blood & a Cero."

*Noah grabs the chain to keep his Hollow from charging at Aamon.*

N"In my case, that's easier said than done, I don't think this thing understands the meaning of the word 'teamwork.'"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:41 pm

Kyoujin's sliced body flopped to the ground, her eyes drooping and her mouth pouring out blood and preventing her from speaking.

"Shit, no!" Kira yelled, running towards Aamon and throwing his javelin as hard as he could towards their opponent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next