Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:51 am

*Taiyo's lance returns to to its default form and shatters. She transforms and fires a Cero at Aamon.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:37 am

Noctis surrounds Aamon with a dozen clones. Six of them launch Lanzas at him, while the remaining six charge at him with Lanzas of their own, ready to impale him through the gut.

--

Mortal sees Kyoujin bifurcated and rushes over to her side. She took a look at her and washed over with anger before charging Aamon with her strongest attack (which I am too lazy to remember the name of). To keep him in place Mortal uses scales to bind his feet to the ground, this has the added benefit of allowing Noctis' attacks to land as well.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:51 am

*Aamon easily rips out of the scales & jumps over the thrown lances. Noah's Echo Chamber then forms around him, blasting him. He blocks this with the shield, but when it collapses, Lilith is in place to shoot a Cero at him. He blocks that with the sword, spraying energy rain all over the battlefield, but it still pushes him back down to the Noctis clones. While they get ready to stab, Euryale stomps the ground, causing a chunk of Sokyoku Hill to fall on him, & then Venezuela fires the Gran Rey, turning the whole mess into a column of red energy & warped space.*

John<Is he dead?>

L"I can't tell. It feels like he has no Reitsu, so I can't sense his presence. I also can't feel the resistance when he attacks or blocks my attacks. It's like nothing's there. It's creepy."
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:07 am

When blood stopped flowing from Kyoujin's mouth, she lifted her head slightly and smiled weakly, thinking Aamon was dead and she had saved Nel.
It was also no small pleasure to her that Mortal had become so mad over her defeat.
"D-id I..."

Kira turned away from Kyoujin the moment she died, staring over at the destroyed area.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:33 am

*Taiyo sniffs the air hoping to pick something up.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:19 am

Noctis tried to search for Aamon using her ability to see through shadows, but no matter what angle she focused on, all she saw was smoke, and dust from the wreckage.

Mortal never dropped her guard, There is no way in hell that this is the end of it.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:12 am

E"I can't feel him in the ground. Would lack of Reitsu affect that?"

L"Probably, but I don't think it's right to say 'lack of--'"

*Without warning, a dark green Cero flew out of the dust cloud, towards Nel. Noah dropped down to try & block the attack, but the Hollow wrenched him away.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:13 am

*Taiyo fires her own Cero into the dust cloud.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:25 am

Mortal erects a wall of scales around Nel, as does Noctis with a wall of shadows.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:31 am

*Kite's lying there, staring at the sky.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:44 am

*The Cero blows through both walls & impacts Nel's chest. Having lost a lot of energy, it slides across, cutting off her arm. Aamon then emerges to find himself surrounded by a dozen clones of Noah's Hollow. Confused, & with a crack on his mask still sealing up, he takes to the air, only for them all to turn red & become Ceros flying at him. Lilith appears before Nel, but she waves her off & points at Kite.*

Nel<Take me to him.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:51 am

To go along with the ceros, Noctis repeats her plan of attack from before, however, the clones that threw lanzas before now threw hooks at Aamon to lock him in place, or at least stop his upward movement.

Seeing this Mortal launches her strongest attack at Aamon again, this time in an arc. As it flies towards him she launches a regular cero as well.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:53 am

"Kyokko." Kira whispered, disappearing from view and masking his reiatsu before taking to the sky and waiting for an opening.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:55 am

*Taiyo fires a dark pink Bala at Aamon.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:01 am

*Aamon bats the Bala away with his fist, slicing many of the Ceros before they plow into him. After the Gran Lagarto Cero, he teleports in front of Lilith & Nel, a large gash on his chest in the process of sealing up. He slashes through the Severing Void that Lilith creates, but finds his arm in the grip of T-Rex shaped Ceros when he goes in for a second slash. Lilith quickly Flash Steps them around to Kite, whom Nel vomits all over, hacking up blood in the process.*

Nel<I...shouldn't be using...this much healing drool....>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:07 am

Now that Aamon was closer Mortal was able to get in close, and attack not only using her signature move, but also follow through with her sword instead of sending it out as an arc, increasing its damage.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:11 am

*Taiyo dashed at Aamon and lunged, slashing at his back.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:20 am

*Aamon dodges them both, slashing in their direction.*

<You're so slow.>

*Instead of arrows, what comes out is a series of black squares & spikes glowing purple, threatening to swallow them, crush them, & skewer them from head to toe.*

L"Limit of the thousands hands, respectful hands, unable to touch the darkness. Shooting hands unable to reflect the blue sky. The road that basks in light, the wind that ignited the embers...

OOC: For next time~http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Senj%C5%AB_K%C5%8Dten_Taih%C5%8D
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:22 am

Kira dived down at Aamon, hidden from view and reiatsu sense and slapped his palm against the side of Aamon's head, simultaneously releasing a Haien out of the same hand and stabbing his javelin into his back.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:25 am

Mortal hops back, putting up scales to block... whatever was attacking her, while shooting a cero at him.

Seeing an opportunity to do damage, Noctis spins on her heels, makes a lanza, and launches it right into her own shadow. It then flies out of Aamon's shadow and heads towards him.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:32 am

*Taiyo jumps back firing a Cero at Aamon.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:25 am

*The attack plows right through the scales, surrounding Mortal. It continues even as Aamon puts up his circular shield to block a blast from Noah. He turns on Lilith only for Euryale to make a pulling motion, causing a large amount of rock to break free from the walls & fall on him, as well as a chunk of Sokyoku Hill.*

L"...time that gathers when both are together, there is no need to be hesitant, obey my orders. Light bullets, eight bodies, nine items, book of heaven, diseased treasure, great wheel, grey fortress tower...."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:35 am

Noctis sees Mortal get surrounded and pulls her through her own shadow to get her to safety. "God, I hate doing that?" Noctis said, helping Mortal up.

"You hate saving me?"

"No, pulling people through shadows... I feel invaded when I do."

With that, the two of them turned their attention back on Aamon, who was currently under rubble.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:44 am

Kira, deciding to put what little energy he had left into Kido use, pointed at the rubble.
"Bakudo 75, Gochūtekkan!" Kira cried, the five pillars falling into the rubble and pinning Aamon to the ground.
Kira was now almost entirely spent, and had barely the energy left to fight with his javelin.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:54 am

*Taiyo crouched waiting for Aamon's inevitable rise from the rubble.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next