Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:50 am

S"And now that that asshole is dead, I can finally do this."

*Senthose snaps his fingers, opening a Garganta. Euryale just continues to snuggle Noctis.*

L"Are you sure you want to let him go, Euryale? The only way to ensure that your parents are reborn into the Soul Society is to kill him."

E"No...no, that's all right. I don't think they'd approve. After all, it'll be another 10 thousand years before he can pull anything like this again."

S"You ought to be more concerned about the Hell's Gates."

Urahara<That won't be a problem. It was actually fortunate that Aamon's last-ditch attack reacted the way it did. The Hell's Gates have their own systems of checks to ensure they don't pollute the other worlds. This is an unusual amount of damage, but even it should be repaired in about a week.>

S"If you say so."

*He heads back to Hueco Mundo.*

V"Umm...Mr. Urahara? Do...do you think it would be all right if I stayed in the Soul Society? I don't think there's enough room for me in the World of the Living."

Urahara<I don't think the new Head Captain would mind. Now, if we could only find someone to take you in...let's see...who could that be...?>

*Urahara scratches his chin as though deep in thought.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:00 am

Noctis continues to hold Euryale, picturing dirty thoughts. "So, Euryale, do you have any plans for tonight?"

--

"Where should we go?" Sab asked.

"Hueco Mundo of course, why ask."

"Its just that... it is so drab there, sand and night time, all year, every year, forever."

"I don't like change..."

"I do, I can teleport, we could travel the world, just us two."

Mortal smiled, "I would like that."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:04 am

*Taiyo begins to bounce up and down.*

"Me! Me! Me! She can stay with me!"

[I wonder if Lily can stay with me as well.]
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:28 am

Kira couldn't take his eyes off the horrific sight that was Aamon's death. As the blade pierced him, Kira choked back a surge of vomit and fell to one knee with a hand slapped to his mouth.

When he got back to his feet, wiping flecks of blood and vomit from his chin, he spoke to Urahara.
"Mr. Urahara..." He said, "Thanks for helping us. Without the help of you and the naked woman, we would most likely be dead now. Me, Kite and Noah anyway.. How many of the original Captains are still alive?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:54 am

Mortal looked at Kira, "I do believe we got them all, except for Soi Fon." She said, matter of factly.

"You're going to piss him off."

"Yea, still on an endorphin rush, I'm in too good of a mood to care how he takes the truth."

"Mortal stop it, you're going to make everyone upset."

Mortal let out a sigh, "You're such a worry wort."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:59 am

Kira glanced at the weird female Arrancar and then turned back to Urahara, "Are you sure no one from your shop could have survived?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:01 am

Mortal tried to think back, "Didn't we destroy that shop?"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:53 am

"Yes, it's where I got Kyoujin to try and kill you."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:15 am

"And here I was thinking she did that by her own volition. It is a shame that you can lose respect for someone even after they are gone." Mortal smiled, though it was true that the reply nicked her a bit, "Hey, isn't that also the time where I nearly killed you, and turned you into a hollow, and you threw a little tantrum that did nothing to me?"

"Mortal, stop it."

"Do you want to see if you've become significant yet?" She asked, ignoring the sheep behind her, "I'll let you get the first swing."

"Mortal, stop it!"

"I know you want to, don't you... Kira, wasn't that it? I killed your mentor, and all you got for revenge was a beat down, that must sting, huh? Knowing that in the battle for your life, in the battle for justice, you wound up with nothing to show for it but bruises and your own blood must suck."

Sab grabbed Mortal's arm and turned her around, "Stop it!"

--

Noctis peeked up from hugging Euryale over at the shouting match. Huh, that is the soul reaper from the beach, Kira. Yea, if they fight, it is totally friendly, nothing I should worry myself over. She thought, going back to snuggling.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:32 am

Kira gritted his teeth, and if it hadn't been for the pain racking his muscles and body in general, he probably would have attacked Mortal.

"You are a vile, cold person..." Kira growled, not bothering to look at her, "You kill my master... you speak ill of a girl who sacrificed her life for another and even somehow cared about you... and you rub this in my face like salt into my wounds. One day I'll make you regret this... all of it. Don't die before then."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:13 am

Sab let out a long sigh, "She is nice once you get to know her, I swear."

Mortal simply smiled.

"You proud of yourself?"

"What? Oh, yea, I guess you're right. He was just so... I don't know, I don't like him."

"I've noticed."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:18 am

"Cow." Kira hissed under his breath, just scowling at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:42 am

"Say something there, squirt?" Mortal called out.

"Mortal! Shut. Up."

Mortal raised her eyebrows, "I... don't like it when your angry with me."

"Then stop it."

Mortal let out a sigh, "Fine, I'll play nice."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:53 am

"Yes, I said you're a cow!" Kira said much louder now, his body and feelings hurt and wanting to hurt Mortal more than anything, "A cow, but cold and slimy like a lizard."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:03 am

"Oh no, Mortal, calm down, he doesn't mean it like that." Sab said, grabbing her and turning her away from Kira.

"He... you... I'm gonna... I'll..." She said, seething with pure rage.

"Count backwards from 10 with me. 10... 9..."

"I'm going to rain devastation upon him!"

"Deep breaths... deep breaths..."

Mortal let out a long sigh, "Bastard is lucky I have a hole in my lung..."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:25 am

"What I don't understand" Kira said in a more serious tone and took a step towards Mortal, "...is how you can rub the murder of my mentor in my face and then get so mad when I point out the obvious. I don't know what she saw in you!"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:46 am

Sab was starting to get annoyed now, "Listen, I'm trying to keep her calm for your sake, but I don't think you understand something, she may be strong, but I can drop you into a volcano at the drop of a hat, so take a step back, and stop insulting someone I hold dear."

"Yea!" Mortal added.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:59 am

"Oh, I almost forgot you're hollows" Kira scoffed, "You have no hearts. I may as well stop talking to such disgusting creatures.."
With that, he turned and looked at Urahara, feeling suddenly that they may have made the atmosphere pretty awkward.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:04 am

OOC: You ladies almost done with your tea party?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:31 pm

E"I have something in mind, but it takes 2 of us."

L"Good for you, Ven, Taiyo. I think I'll go back to my home in the Soul Society. I've been worried sick about my family ever since Aamon got loose."

*Tentacles wrap around the midsections of Mortal & Sab.*

S"Whatever your name is, I'm really happy for ya, & I'mma let ya finish, but Noctis had the best Kanye Moment OF ALL TIME!"

*With that, he dives into the Garganta with them, closing it behind him.*

Urahara<The details of the Soul Society restoration can be divulged at another time. For now, I think it's imperitive that we get everyone home before those 2 make a mess on the new linoleum.>
============================================
*On the other side, the tentacles unfurl from their waists. Nel comes through another Garganta, all healed & back to her sealed form.*

S"Oh, hey, I almost forgot about you. So, what are you going to do with your afterlife?"

Nel<I don't know. Are you going to rule Hueco Mundo?>

S"Maybe some day, but not today."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:38 pm

"Yay! It'll be like a never ending slumber party!"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:24 pm

Mortal and Sab both get off a "What?" before being pulled in with Senthose. Sab looked around, "Hey, wait, why are we back in Hueco Mundo?"

"If you don't plan to rule, what do you plan to do Senthose?" Mortal asked.

--

Noctis smiled, "Well, I'm willing to join you. Whatever did you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:22 am

S"Now that Aamon is dead, & the Soul Society is preoccupied with rebuilding, there is no one left to guard his research. Say, from his former soldiers who know all the secrets about how to get in and out of his facilities. I think I'll take advantage of this opportunity. There might be something I can use."

*He walks off in the direction of the gorge.*
============================================
*An hour or so later, Urahara re-opens the official Senkaimon.*

Urahara<You won't have to worry about Aamon's traps. It seems he maintained them using his Zanpakuto, so they all disappeared when it died.>

E"All right."

Urahara<And can I ask you for one last favor?>

*The smile instantly disappeared from Euryale's face.*

E"Err...What's that?"

*Urahara removes his hat & bows to the girls.*

Urahara<Please accept my deepest expression of gratitude. The extra help you provided turned the tide in our favor. Without you, we literally could not have beaten Aamon.>

E"Oh...geeze, it was nothing...thanks?"

L"Goodbye, you guys. I'll try to get back on duty in Japan as soon as I can, so I can come visit you. It might be a while, though."

E"Sure. I understand."

*With that, the Senkaimon doors close in front of Euryale & Noctis.*

~To Be Continued~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10