Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:37 am

"Meanie."

*Taiyo stands up and sheaths her sword. After stretching she flops down on a pile of pillows and curls up, falling asleep.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:38 am

Noctis couldn't think of anything at all to say, so she stood there for a second, a bit dumbfounded, before wrapping her arms around Euryale's neck, pulling her close, and kissing her.

--

"Should we follow her?" Sab asked.

Mortal shot a look at Kyoujin and shrugged, "Better than staying here."

With that they followed Venezuela.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:28 am

"Cow" Kyoujin spat after Mortal had followed Venezuala and sonido'd in the direction of Kira.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:31 am

*Taiyo woke up to see a column of green light that dwarfed the towers of the Seireitei coming from a hole in the ground. The column of light faded, leaving behind only a terrifying presence, feeling like an ocean above the sky.*
=============================================
*All of the green light fades & Euryale reluctantly pulls herself away from Noctis.*

E"Hey...we're not dead...oh, it's you."

*Venezuela was lying nearby, missing, of course, an arm.*

???<Why did you go out of your way to save an enemy I'd already defeated?>
=============================================
*She arrived to see Aamon around, looking bored, & Halibel in Resurrecion, but with her armor missing.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:40 pm

*Taiyo stands up, rubbing her eyes.*

"What was that?"

*She heads on over in the direction the light was coming from.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:55 pm

Noctis pulled away reluctantly as well, before finally saying, "I love you too." When she realized she was still living... at least she thought she was, Noctis looked around to try and find out why. Much to her surprise she spotted Ven holding onto Lilith. "Aren't you that arrancar from before, why did you help us?" Noctis asked.

--

Mortal looked at Ven from behind Ulquiorra, "Why is everyone acting weird today?"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:55 am

OOC Neo, don't you mean Nel?

IC
"So, I'm guessing there was some big fight here?..." Kyoujin said, mostly just to attract attention, "These guys look beat."
At that she stepped over to Kira and gave him a kick that sent his unconscious body flying by about fifty metres, trailing debris and dust.- "Woo, he went off with a bang."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:16 pm

*Kira is killed by the single most idiotic Arrancar ever to draw breath.*

Aamon<It does not matter. They are worthless to me like this. If they cannot provide me with the Reitsu I require, then they might as well be dead.>

Nel<But, as I already explained, if I were to use my healing powers-->

Aamon<No. If they cannot recover from such trivial wounds, then they are truly worthless specimens. I know my Hollowfication process is capable of far more than that. Why, from the feel of the Reitsu in the area, it appears as though the red-haired Shinigami very nearly killed Senthose.>
=========================================
V"I'm still alive and free from Senthose's influence today because the Soul Reaper and her friends spared me. How can I not return the favor?"

???<Nonsense. They are our enemies. We will destroy them. If they do not do the same, it shows only their own foolishness. If you wish to be foolish, I have no problem with that. I was never ordered to kill dissenters. However, I was ordered to kill the enemy. So if you keep getting in my way, I'll just have to kill you as well.>

*He reforms another javelin in his hands as he speaks.*

???<Now, as I said before, hold still.>

E"No! I'm not going to let you kill us now, not now that I finally have the love of my life!"

???<I thought I told you to stop spouting such nonsense.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:39 pm

Noctis takes this time to make a shadow clone with a saw for an arm and sent it after Ulquiorra, aiming to slice him in half at the waistline.

--

Mortal raised an eyebrow, "Listen, I'm all for gratitude here, but Ulquiorra here is a tough cookie, even if I don't get involved, and that is assuming a lot, what makes you think you can get out of this Venezuela? Come to your senses."

Sab doesn't quite know what to make of the situation, but Ulquiorra was a bit of a dick. That said, Mortal was on his side, and she was on Mortal's side.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:50 pm

*Taiyo presumably arrives on the scene with no idea what just happened. The smile that formed upon seeing Venezuela quickly died when she saw she was missing an arm and she hurries over to her.*

"Wh...what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:26 am

"Well I'm pretty sure she's out of action for a while, now" Kyoujin shrugged, "Do you think she could be trouble for you if she recovers? I mean, Senthose was pretty much the strongest of all of us..."

Kira groaned and struggled to open one eye. He felt that a couple of his ribs had broken and his left arm was dislocated in addition to the hole in his chest.
"Ugh... my body... hurts..."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:38 am

Aamon<Of course she isn't a threat to me. I told you before: My Hollowfication is capable of far more than that.>

*The scattered fragments of Noah's blade recollect at the sword, but instead of disappearing, the Bankai reforms, the wing flapping as he starts to stand up.*

Aamon<And I do believe we are about to behold another sampling of its power.>
===========================================
*Ulquiorra disappears, as though a curtain of light folded around him. John shouts from the hole above.*

John<Sorry it took so long! I needed things a little brighter before I could use my FullBring. But don't worry, I have a plan to save the day, yet again.>

V"I have to say, I kind of regret rejecting Senthose's powers now."

*Venezuela rubs the stump where her arm used to be.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:41 am

*Taiyo wraps her arms around Venezuela's waist and hugs her.*

"At least you're out of that tunnel, hole, basement place."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:55 am

"Maybe not a threat to you" Kyoujin said, "But the rest of your helpers may just die if she comes after us with that power or more again."

Kira stood shakily up from the ground before leaning against a wall and gritting his teeth as he popped his shoulder back into place.
With that done, he took a small canteen of water from inside his coat and dribbled it on his chest wound before drinking the rest of it and dropping the empty canteen to the ground.
Then he looked down where the canteen fell and saw his Zanpakuto lying in the dirt, "Should I try it...?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 1:12 am

V"Thanks, Taiyo."

*She takes a long, hard look at Mortal.*

V"And these 'senses' of yours are what keep you protecting a madman like Aamon? Hasn't it already become clear to you that he doesn't intend for any of us to live through this?"
========================================
Aamon<And what use are Arrancars if they can't provide me with the specific wavelength of Shinigami Reitsu that I require?>
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:22 am

Kyoujin frowned deeply, not understanding for a few moments before the realization flashed through her mind, "We aren't what you need. We're just the mindless tools..."
She then shot a look at Nel, then turned back to Aamon, feeling a strong urge to cut his throat, "You don't intend for us to survive, anyway. That's it, right? Once we have gathered the hollowfied Shinigami, the ones still standing die? That it?"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:36 am

*Not letting go of Venezuela, Taiyo looks over at Lilith.*

"Will Lily be okay?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:44 am

Noctis lets out a long sigh, "Took long enough John..." She said, before turning back to Euryale, her face flushed with blood. When she realized she was blushing she turned her attention to the scene with Venezuela and Mortal.

--

Mortal looked on as Ulquiorra vanished and let out a long sigh. She wasn't in any shape to fight, so she was kind of relying on the bat boy. When Ven spoke up again Mortal put a hand to her chin and started to think. "The thought that Aamon didn't intend for us to live once his plans reached a certain point crossed my mind," Mortal replied, "But I don't really see any way to get around it."

"Wait, you were working for someone you fully expected to kill you? Why didn't you let me know, don't you think that put me in danger?" Sab asked, more worried for Mortal, than upset with her.

"You're good at getting out of danger, and have not come into contact with him. I guess I assumed you'd just be able to get away on your own when the time came."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:32 am

*Kite rolls over and slowly brings his hand to his face, wiping dirt off of it. Groaning, he raises his head a few inches and looks around.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 2:48 pm

*A black claw breaks through what is apparently midair, as Ulquiorra claws his way back to the physical world.*

???<I would not be worried about others, were I in your position. Did you really expect such a cheap trick to be the end of me?>

John<Not at all. My REAL goal was to steal some of your power & disseminate it to Euryale & Noctis. FullBring, you see, cannot evolve...but it can be combined with other powers. When that happens, it takes on some of the characteristics of the new power such as, oh say, the ability to harden and fire Reitsu.>

???<I see. You're hoping this increase in offensive power will be enough to cut through my Hierro. But even if it is, it won't be enough. Your struggles are pointless.>
=========================================
Nel<Is this true?>

Aamon<Absolutely not. The truth is that I don't need you NOW.>

*Aamon snaps his fingers. Across the wreckage of the battlefield; Salar, Rabbani, & Subhan stand up, each with a big ol' hole in their chests. Salar forms a boxlike Mask with 3 golden protrusions along its side. Rabbani forms a spikey Mask that covers his head. Subhan forms a generic Hollow Mask, but with no mouth. All 3 of them form a Reitsu wing on one side, & a solid blue bow.*

Aamon<The only flaw in my technique is that I cannot Hollowfy a body after it has been disintegrated. Thus, unfortunately, the 2 FullBringers are beyond my capacity to use. But I believe 3 Final Form Quincy should be more than enough against anything that stands in my way.>

Nel<You're a monster.>

Aamon<What a curious thing to say. Didn't you Hollows used to practice cannibalism? Many of you still do. Yet it allows you to gain so much more power. Only the unenlightened look down on such traits and call them monstrous.>
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:47 pm

Kyoujin gritted her teeth and took on a battle stance, "How can you turn on us after we've helped you so much?!"

Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:16 am

Noctis raised an eyebrow, "The ability to harden and fire Reitsu, huh?" With that Noctis extended her hand and solidified a spear in it. It was like her shadow weapons from before, and pretty much looked the same as well, save for a billowy energy residue, but it was made from pure black Reitsu. "I like this, I should think of a name for it..." Hefting it like Ulquiorra did with his Lanza, Noctis launched her spear at him.

--

Mortal gritted her teeth as Ulquiorra came back. Her conversation wasn't really one best had around someone else working for Aamon. Instead, she resigned herself to continue watching the battle.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:33 am

???<Interesting. And you didn't even have to change clothes. But I wonder if you have difficulty controlling it, like I do.>

*Ulquiorra jumps to the side, forming his own Lanza. Euryale claps her hands, forming her armor. When she opens her hands, a bunch of small pebbles fly at Ulquiorra, which he slashes away.*
======================================
Aamon<What in the world are you blubbering on about? You tried to turn on me multiple times, attacked me when I had my first unfortunate meeting with you, and have been nothing but an annoyance since your induction into this group. In fact, sometimes I think Senthose did it just to spite me.>

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:41 am

OOC: What? I get the first line, but I don't get the second line at all, and did Noct's attack land, miss, or become a magical unicorn and ride off with Ulquiorra's magical unicorn Lanza?
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:41 am

"I was more talking about Nel..." Kyoujin said before sonido'ing in between Aamon and Nel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next