Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

God Yet Lives

Go down 
+2
Loki
Neo Bahamut
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

God Yet Lives - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:42 pm

*Oddly, Euryale does nothing but look at Noctis like a deer caught in headlights. After being perforated, the sounds are much louder, & the suited thing seems to get taller. It swings the arm that is now broken at an odd angle at Mortab & the one connected to its severed shoulder elongates, stretching to rub Noctis's face.*
==========================================
*Kyoraku goes down, full of ice spikes from the front &, somehow, from behind. Hod lets out a derranged cackle.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:57 pm

Noctis pushes the hand away, lunges at the Slenderrancar, grabbing its head with her hands, gouging where its eyes should be, and begins to try and drive shadow spikes through its head from her palms.

Mortal slices at the arm as it attacks, she then looks at Aroma and sees her coughing. She quickly rushed over to see if she was okay.

--

Atae begins to curl up, "I... I don't want to die, leave me alone, go away!"
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:17 pm

Yue backflips and fires a few bala into the slendercar before landing next to Euryale and shaking her gently with his free hand, "Oi Amazon girl, wake your ass up!"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:31 pm

Kira again picks a clone and sonido's onto it, cutting off the shriek to shoot a Balla from each fist at point blank.

Atsuko just left the petal there and stepped back to the window. She longed to be out there, helping somehow. There were many reiatsu's clashing- this time inside the Sereitei- and she wanted to help. One of them was her own Captain at the barracks of the first division. She could feel that he was using his hollow to fight, so it must be a serious battle.
Damn it... I should have left the 5th Seat in charge here.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:53 pm

Noct saw Yue grab Euryale and made a shadow clone to push him off of her. She was entirely fed up with the goings on and he was only exacerbating her foul mood.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:18 pm

OOC: The more you post, the more I think you don't understand the concept of "trapping energy" in the slightest.
======================================
*Euryale takes a step forward.*

"Wait, stop!"

*The suited Arrancar grabs Noctis's arms & legs, glaring at her with its cracked mask. It then tosses her into the mess it made out of the TV & dresser before leaping into the air & slithering into the basement.*
*Hod hops down, looking her over.*

<Lady, you've got us all wrong. We're only interested in toppling the Seireitei. I've got an idea. Why don't you join us?>
=====================================
*Two of the other clones slash at him while a third jumps back & attacks with a Six Rod Light Prison.*

"...Don't be offended."

*He climbs up on Nel's back. She twists her upper body around to look at him.*

Nel<What are you doing?>

"Attacking from all sides isn't working. We need to try a different approach."

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:25 pm

"Oh good you're coherent again Amazon Girl. Can you tell your psycho lesbian lover to not shove me again when I'm trying to bring you to conciousness again? Thanks. Its really not conducive to our success." That said Yue made his way over to Aroma and offered her a hand and a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:44 pm

Noctis got up from the wreckage and was actually torn between attacking Yue, and going after the Slenderrancar. After staring at Yue with what could only be described a look of menace, Noctis sank into her shadow and came out in the basement, armed with a Lanza.

--

Mortal, seeing Yue come over, patted Aroma on the back and smiled, "I've got to go, stay safe." With that she sped off towards the basement to meet up with Noctis.

--

Atae furrowed her eyebrows, "Join you. But... that would lead to the destruction of my home!" She said, "Why would I ever join you?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 11:59 pm

<We're going to win anyway. As you said, you don't want to die. There's no reason this can't end well for...both parties involved.>
===========================================
"Don't insult her."

*Euryale ran down towards the basement. Aroma flushed red.*

<Th--thank you.>

*After Mortal left, she looked away from Yue & crawled over behind a chair.*
=============================================
*About halfway down the steps, something grabbed Euryale from behind. She pushed on the rail with her feet & landed on top of it on the basement floor, now with her armor. She was, however, sporting a cut to her clavicle. The light began flashing on & off rapidly as a dozen arms flailed, between the monster trying to grab & cut Euryale, & herself trying to twist around & beat it down.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:06 am

"I'm not really cut out for the whole 'arrancar' thing as a whole ether" he said to Aroma. "Maybe one of the souls inside me was a chivalrous knight or something stupid like that heh." He crashed down next to the wall nearest Aroma. "Seems like I keep rescuing damsels in distress."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:15 am

"What do you mean both parties? How can this end well for Soul Reapers if you plan to topple the Seireitei?"

--

Noctis noticed the commotion at the stairs, and rushed over. Noctis made a clone for every arm and leg the thing hand and had them crucify it too the floor. Noct then rushed in, Lanza in hand, and stabbed the Slenderrancar in the head with her Lanza, she then pulled it out, and slammed it back down, over, and over, and over, and over...

--

Sab looked at Aroma hiding behind a chair and furrowed her eyebrows, not thrilled about seeing her flush red at Mortal's touch. When Yue went over to her she inwardly smiled, hoping he would be able to divert her attention away from Mortal.

That train of thought out of the way, Sab headed over to see what was happening down stairs.

--

Mortal arrived and tried to figure out what was going on, but couldn't see thanks to the lights strobing.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:26 am

<Umm...I have to go to the bathroom.>

*Aroma gets up & shuffles towards the restroom.*
=======================================
*The light flashes & it's gone. When the dark comes back, it's standing behind Mortal. Light flashes. It's gone. Dark comes back. Its still standing behind her. Its mask is broken almost in half, but they can't tell what's underneath it. It raises a piece of bannister in its arms & thrusts it into Mortal's stomach, managing to run her through. Its shoulders & chest move up & down, but no sound comes out.*
<I was talking about YOU. "The Soul Reapers," please. You think you're all one big happy family? Well, you're not. They're just using you, & as soon as they've gotten all they can get from you, they'll toss you aside.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:41 am

Yue nods to Sab before she leaves and says, "Ok" to Aroma.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 2:11 am

"That isn't true at all!" Atae said, though her mind did flash to Binah for a second. "We all fight for eachother, to protect everyone."

--

Noct was finally pulled back from her blind fury by the sight of Mortal, being impaled by banister. She could rush the monster now, but moving Mortal might open up an even bigger hole.

--

Mortal hacked up some blood as her eyes went fuzzy for a second. A quick look down showed her why, "Well, fuck..." She said, putting a hand on the banister, wincing as she did. Gritting her teeth Mortal, sliced behind her, chopping the banister into a smaller size, and jumping away from the Slenderrancar. As she landed a jolt of pain shot through her body and she collapsed to her knees.

Using this time to attack, Noct launches a Lanza at him, but doesn't allow it to explode. Instead, when it hits the Slenderrancar she forms a shadow rope at the end of it, and pulls the monster down the stairs, then swings the rope and smashes him into the far wall.

--

Sab lets out a bloodcurdling scream at seeing Mortal in the state she was in, and teleported over to her, then teleported her away from the fight entirely, back upstairs. Sab doesn't know what to do as she looks at Mortal, covered in blood and impaled.

Mortal tries to calm Sab, who was on the verge of tears, by caressing her cheek softly, before releasing her Resurreccion. Using her scales Mortal slowly pushed the banister out of her, and used her scales to plug up her wounds, and seal her internal damage to cut down the risk of infection.

Last edited by Script-Z on Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:45 am

Assuming it WAS Kira hit with the Rikijokoro, his draw dropped so far down that it could almost be dislocated and he let out an ear-bursting, head-racking, terrible shriek.
As that echoed around the area, he began to try tearing out of the now weakened Kido with his arms.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 6:00 am

OOC: I believe you mean Jaw, not Draw.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:15 pm

OOC: No, his art is just that hardcore. Also, Sab let out a bloodcurtling, cool.

<Really? So that's how it was when Urahara was banished to the World of the Living? Or when a manhunt was issued for Lilith Psyche? Face it, your good-guys-bad-guys world doesn't exist. It never did.>
============================================
*The monster yanks at the rope, pulling Noctis across the room. Euryale forms a katar, cutting it before it can grab her. She then makes a gesture as though she's opening a door & the furnace door swings open.*
============================================
*A bunch of black holes also form before Noel charges, forcing Netzach to appear behind him. Noah slashes & he blocks, shooting a bolt of energy that flings his sword away.*

Netzach<Oh, yes, just keep hacking & screaming, it's BOUND to work eventually!>

*Fed up with this bullshit, Noah reaches into his chest & tears out his Hollow.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:52 pm

OOC: Scream, whoops.

Noct sees the furnace open and quickly gets the idea. From the mouth of the furnace, several ropes with hooked ends launch out. Quickly, they latch onto, and tear into the Slenderrancar, dragging it into the waiting maw of the furnace.

--

Atae shakes her head, "There, there were reasons! We maintain order, without us there would be anarchy, there would be no balance in the worlds! We help everyone!"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:06 pm

Kira burst out of the Kido restraint and opened up his extra arms before sonido'ing at top speed towards the closest version of Netzach that he could see and aiming to hold it's arms back with his forearms and rip out it's throat with his lower arms.

Atsuko, now having convinced herself that she was needed elsewhere and the 9th Division Barracks was probably not a priority target, marched to the front gate.
She told one of the guards there to tell the fifth seat that they were in control before shunpo'ing in the direction of Kyoraku's diminished reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:33 pm

*On the contrary, he pulls his groin because, second Kido. The Hollow yanks Noah off of Nel to charge a Shunpo Clone. Netzach hops over it & fires a blast to sever the chain.*

Netzach<You guys think Hollowfication solves everything, don'tcha? What a bunch of fucking amateurs.>
==============================================
*When she gets to the spot, she finds nothing there but a glowing white flower that disintegrates. From the upper canopy, dozens of venus flytrap type plants descend, dropping a thick, fizzing green fluid all over the place.*
<Is that what Kurotsuchi told you when he killed the Quincies? I'm sure Lilith would love to hear your "reasons" and the "order" for which you hunted her down...and what...about...you? Hm? What will you say when that "order" comes after you?>
*The door slams shut & several dents are hit into it from the inside as the flames flare up. Then they suddenly stop.*
*Aroma emerges from the bathroom & drains white at the sight of Mortal. She then rushes over to her side, stooping down and touching her shoulder, also attaching some silk to the fingers of her other hand.*

Aroma<What happened?! I'm so sorry, I should have been there to help! what was I thinking?>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:37 pm

"Its fine. She's not dead yet and you're here now" Yue is decidedly calm, or at least, is trying to remain calm.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 12:36 am

Kira attempted to pull out of the Kido again.

Atsuko tried to avoid having the green stuff land on her and drew her Zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:06 pm

*Aera slowly opens her eyes and sits up, looking around.*

Aera: <(Where the hell am I?)>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:18 pm

"Good morning sleeping beauty. Any longer and I might have tried to kiss you to wake up" Yue jokes.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:21 pm

Aera: <See, just a second ago I didn't know you liked people to vomit in your mouth. We're definitely starting something special here!>

*Her finger extends in black ice and she slashes towards him with a glare.*

Aera: <Now, what the hell happened, where the hell am I and and how the hell did I get here?>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

God Yet Lives
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Bleach: War of the Gods :: God Yet Lives-
Jump to: