Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Game-Changers & Grudge Matches

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Script-Z

Script-Z

Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:03 pm

Noct kind of just stared at her, and points to the staircase in the main foyer, "Its... something you walk up."

--

Mortal shook her head, "No! Well, yes, I'm trying to make you feel better, but that is because you deserve to feel better. Does that make sense?"
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:22 pm

*She arrives at her apartment without issue.*
===================================
*Ven glares hard at the stairs, then offers them a begrudging nod. She does not take her eyes off of them.*

"Is that...all I need to know...to find my way?"
"It really didn't."
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:26 pm

"It would be prudent to give you a tour of the second floor like I did for the first floor," Noct said, confused by the silent conversation Ven was having with her stairs.

--

"There is no reason for you to feel bad," Mortal said, "So I'm trying to cheer you up. I don't think I'm doing a good job though."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:40 pm

"Why shouldn't I feel bad? It was the big, important bust, & I blew it. I got drugged, cut up, slapped, & ran away. If Roatha, who shouldn't have even been involved, hadn't shown up, I might have let them get away. Or worse."
==============================
*Ven heads for the stairs.*

"Will I be able to remember all of this? Is...is there a 3rd floor...?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:49 pm

"If you get lost, just call for me, and I'll help you out," Noct said, "It is a big place, but you should learn your way around in a day or two. And no, there are only two floors." Noct then gives her a tour of the second floor which consisted of a few bedrooms, a library, a study, and bath rooms. Noct stopped in front of a heavy wooden door, and opened it to reveal a large room with a bed in the center, a door leading to a closet, and a bureau with a mirror on it. There was also a window in the room with a view of the street, "This is where you'll be staying. I hope you find it to your liking."

--

"You can't blame yourself for bad luck, and underhanded tricks," Mortal said, "You were drugged. Before that you were putting putting pressure on Senthose, and even after you were drugged you were still formidable, you just thought I was on fire sometimes." Mortal let out a little chuckle, and put her hand on Euryale's, "Please don't be upset, Euryale. You were far from useless, and two major criminals were taken off the street. It was a good day."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:49 pm

*Eve lets herself in and falls on the couch, glad to be home*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:20 pm

*Euryale breathes a sigh of relief.*

"Well, that's good to know. Thank you."

*She then stares at Mortal's hand on her own.*
=================================
*She walks in, looking around.*

"It's...big."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:33 pm

*Eve staggers up, gets changed, and flops onto her bed, fast asleep*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:36 am

Mortal smiled, and leaned back in her chair, letting out a sigh of relief. "Can you feel the metal rod in your shoulder?" Mortal asked, having been curious for a while.

--

"Is that a good thing?" Noct asked, "I might have something smaller, maybe."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:53 pm

"It should be fine."
===============================
"I don't know...I don't think so."

*She wiggles her shoulder a bit.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:04 pm

Noct smiled, "Great." She pointed down the hall, "I'll be in the room just down there. If you need anything, feel free to get me."

--

Mortal giggled a bit, "I should ask about other body parts. You look silly wiggling around."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:09 am

"Umm, I'm not sure where to do it," Astarte glanced around. She didn't exactly want to take him to join Hector and Eduj. "Well, we are almost at closing time. I can just do it here. If you take a seat and remove your shirt I can... get some water for it."
Astarte blushed as she finished her sentence, feeling embarrassed and silly, "Will that be okay?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:05 am

"Alright. I'll see you in the morning, Noctis."
====================================
OOC: I see through Mortal's attempt to make Euryale shake her boobs.

"Go home."

*Euryale frowns.*

"That sounded ruder than it seemed in my head. What I mean is, it's getting late. You should go back to the apartment, & get some sleep. But...you know. Come back in the morning so that you can drive me home. Please."
=====================================
*Roatha removes his jacket, revealing a plain white short sleeved shirt underneath. There are only a handful of cuts on his shoulders & left forearm, but his upper left arm has a large bruise over it. He also winces at surprise pains in his chest.*

"(...Jeeze, I guess he did more damage than I thought.)"

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:00 am

Astarte ducked into the kitchen and came back with a pot full of water. As she exited the kitchen, her father could be seen peering out of the kitchen at Roatha before the door was shut.
"Oh, wow," Astarte looked at Roatha's wounds with concern and set down the pot of water. "Whoever did this must have been really trying to kill you. Where does it hurt the most?"
As she spoke, she swept a hand over the pot and lifted out an orb of water, which she then held between both hands and turned flat.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:01 am

"Good night, Venezuela," Noct said, backing out of the room, and heading down the hall to her own, to get some sleep.

--

Mortal shook her head, ignoring the slice of pain she felt at Euryale's command, "I'll stay here with you, and we can go back together."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:11 am

"Well, he did try to crush my organs towards the end there. Which is probably why my chest hurts so bad."
==========================
"But you have nowhere to sleep here, and it's a dingy hospital. Please, I'd feel better knowing that you are in familiar, comfortable settings. I'll be fine. I mean, it's only one night, right?"
==========================
*Venezuela scratches her head, wondering if she did something wrong. Then she goes to sleep.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:16 am

Astarte looked shocked, "How did he attempt that? I don't know if I could heal an internal injury properly..."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:24 am

"But... you're here," Mortal said, "Without you at home, I might as well be in a dingy hospital. With you, I don't mind where I am at all."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:25 am

*Monu stares at Roatha's injuries*

[Spirits..he's hurt pretty bad.]

<Ms. Astarte, even you need any help, just let me know.>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:28 am

"Oh, I should be alright," Astarte looked over her shoulder and offered a small smile. "I'll keep that in mind, though, thanks."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:00 am

"(Be...cause he was a Bloodbender...?) And it'd be great if you made your best attempt, because I'm not going to a hospital either way."
"I really don't want you to sleep on hospital furniture, it's not good for you. But if you've made up your mind, at least promise me you'll get yourself a blanket & pillow."

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:20 am

"Oh," Astarte said at the Bloodbender comment, turning back to face him. "Well... I don't really know how to fix an internal injury, as I said. I'll think about it while I fix up the rest of your wounds."
She gently moved her hands forward and applied her sheet of water to the large bruise on his upper arm, making sure to focus only on the task at hand.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:58 pm

*Monu looks shocked, and bits his lip to prevent himself from inferring in other people's business*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:30 am

*As the bruise starts to clear, Roatha closes his eyes & leans back. He then leans forward, snapping them open about as abruptly.*

"Oh, that's right, I forgot to tell you that Euryale is in the hospital."
--------------------------------------------------
*Meanwhile, Sidon realizes that it's now closing time.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:49 am

"Oh, is she going to be okay? What happened to her?" Astarte asked. Sidon stepped out of the kitchen and swept his gaze around the room, checking to see if there were still any patrons inside. His gaze landed on Roatha and stayed there for a few moments before he turned to Monudon.
"We'll close up now, could you close the blinds and start stacking chairs?" He turned back to Roatha without waiting for an answer and continued speaking. "So, what happened to you, boy?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Game-Changers & Grudge Matches
Page 2 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next