Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Game-Changers & Grudge Matches

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Leafy

Leafy

Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:03 pm

*Eve smiles then puts down the newspaper, heading outside*
---
<I thought we were going to practice or something.>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:20 pm

Astarte stood quietly.

"What kind of patronage do you get around here?" Hector asked. "We just moved in to Republic City last week, and all this talk of gangs and 'Purists' has gotten me a bit intrigued. Do you get many in here?"

Dalia shook her head, smiling, and turned the radio off. She considered going for a walk.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:38 am

"Oh... I'm dumb, sorry," Mortal said.

--

"We were supposed to, but I guess we're a bit too early," Gabe said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:53 am

"There is still the gym. Unless you are concerned that we might be late for the match itself."
=================================
E"Well, we'd better get a move on for the bay. I have to go to Air Temple Island, and Mortal has to head down the south end to look into some suspicious activity there."
<Listen, buddy, I ain't no criminal. So I don't know what you're tryin' to pull here, but you've got the wrong guy.>
*Eve finds that the sun is setting. What little light remains shows that there isn't a cloud in the orange-red or blue skies.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:06 am

"Not worried at all," Gabe said, "Lets go."

--

Mortal nods her head.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:11 am

"Calm down, friend, I'm not pulling anything," Hector raised his hands in a motion of placation. "It's no crime to serve drinks. I just wanna' know if you've seen any Purists around."

Dalia did indeed go for a walk to the shops. She was much more alert to danger on this outing.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:19 am

<They don't usually come this far up. But they have been making their presence known. This establishment was inspired by the former Fire Lord, Zuko, so they would almost certainly destroy it, for what it represents.>
==================================
*The gym features a large amount of equipment, including a stack of Pro-Bending discs, a net, buckets of water, a punching bag, & various sizes of barbells. Ven just kind of awkwardly stands around at the doorway, awaiting direction.*
*As she walks, she finds that many of the shops are in a state of disrepair, with broken windows, slash marks on doors, &/or graffiti on them. Most messages are slurs against Benders. Several shops are closed.*
*The quartet presumably tries to leave City Hall, to be surrounded by a jeering crowd of young women holding a "Save Senthose" banner. Someone excitedly yelps that they have some of his hair, holding up a few black strands.*

E"...Did you pluck it out of his head?"

<Yes.>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:29 am

"Gross," Astarte said quietly, shrinking away from the crowd.

"I see," Hector downed his water. "We'll be moving on, then. Thanks for your time."
The duo left the bar and looked up and down the street. Not seeing Stefan, they continued on, heading in the direction of Hector's old pharmacy.

"...Time to go," Dalia began her return trip early. She glanced around constantly for Purists.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:34 am

*Eve starts heading for Harmony Tower*
---
*Tirea enters behind Ven*

<Don't look so nervous Ven! You're going to do amazing tonight.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 7:41 am

Gabe stood at the side of the net, and created a few balls of flame, "Anyone up for some target practice?"

--

Mortal shoulders through as many of those fuckers as she has to to get to her truck.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:29 am

*Tirea jumps up and down*

<Pick me, pick me! And Ven too!>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:03 pm

"What are the targets?"
===============================
*Dalia arrives home without incident.*
*Because Vanessa appears in front of Eve!*

<Hey there. What's a little girl like you doing all alone in a back road like this? You know it's dangerous, right?>
*Euryale follows suit. There is a lot of screaming about police brutality. Ignoring it, Roatha sticks behind her, leading Astarte through the crowd.*

R"Well, good luck on your missions tonight."

*Euryale nods, thanks him for the sentiment, & gets in her truck.*
*When he gets to the crater that was formerly his pharmacy, he finds a trio of policemen on the scene. Their truncheons & blue fabric uniforms identify them as non-benders.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:46 pm

*Eve stares at Vanessa, not frightened*

<What is it? I'm heading to my observation post.>
---
<Each other?>

*Tirea grins evilly*

Last edited by Leafy on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 7:56 pm

Astarte offered a little wave of goodbye to Mortal and Euryale.

The duo hung back a little way and waited for Stefan. Eventually he turned up, looking sullen, and waved in greeting.
"How'd it go?" Hector asked.
"As well as I could have gone, I guess," Stefan shrugged, looking at his feet.
"Well, let's look around here a little, they came at least this far when they attacked my place," Hector said, turning and striding up the street and passed the pharmacy, followed by Eduj and Stefan. They listened discreetly to anything the cops might have been discussing.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:13 am

Gabe waves the balls of fire around, "The balls of fire in front of the net."

--

Mortal waves goodbye as well, and hops in her truck.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:41 am

*Euryale & Mortal both take off.*

R"So...now what?"
*Not long after Mortal splits off from Euryale, she starts driving to a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], where the buildings & dock are all wood. She was told to investigate a group of Foggy Swamp waterbenders here that are believed to have ties to the Red Monsoons. Locals report that they perform strange rituals at odd hours of the night. They have also occasionally been fined for their Catfish Gators escaping into the sea. As a consequence, they were forced to put a wire cage around their enclosure, which is how Mortal spots her destination--a group of six squat, squarish buildings positioned on the swampy lands of a river delta. Wooden docks run between them, & out into the ocean. They are also partially-shrouded in jungle plants, which were planted around the area.*
*One of the police officers actually approaches them at a jog.*

<You there! Are any of you the owner of this--former--establishment?>
*Ven throws a punch. A disc flies off of the stack, but misses the fireball by about a foot. Ven frowns.*
*She leans against the wall, folding her arms.*

<Observation of WHAT?>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:45 am

"Should we get something to eat? Or drink?" Astarte suggested.

"Yes," Hector replied.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:49 am

Mortal parks a distance away from the compound that allots her a good view of those leaving and entering while not being completely obvious herself. She then turns off the car and waits for something interesting to happen.

--

"Close," Gabe said, "Try again. Try arching the disk in the air if you feel you may have missed the target."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:38 am

"Might be a good idea...oh, but the game is going to start soon. Maybe we should just get something at the Arena."
==============================
*She punches with her other fist, & sends another disc out. It sails through a fireball, causing it to falter & spill out sparks. The disc hits the net, & gently slides to the floor.*
<We just have some questions for you. For starters, who blew it up?>
*Mortal enjoys a whole lot of nothing. She does have a search warrant, if worse comes to worst.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:43 am

"Sure," Astarte nodded. "Shall we walk?"

Hector raised an eyebrow, "I already told the insurance people this... but I suspect Purists."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 3:56 am

"Great job Ven!" Gabe said with a smile. She then pointed to the others, "Try again."

--

Seeing nothing happen from the outside Mortal shrugs, and steps out of the truck and begins to head towards the compound.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 4:05 am

"Yeah, let's."
===========================
<Yes, I see...and did they tell you how the bombs were planted?>
*Not being terribly original, Ven punches again. She hits another fireball, but just barely.*
*When she gets closer, she can tell that there IS a faint light in one of the buildings. Peering in, it looks like a small, flickering circle. Probably a candle. In the enclosure nearby, a catfish gator half-growls-half-hisses at her.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 4:15 am

Astarte began walking, "So, besides this Monsoon business, how have you been?"

"Inside, I suppose," Hector shrugged a little. "I think she mentioned that they were well planted."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 5:31 am

Gabe begins to spin the fireball in a circle, "Try hitting it now."

--

Mortal knocks on the door.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:58 am

*Tirea sends some water shots at the fire balls*
---
<Celestial events, stars etc.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Game-Changers & Grudge Matches
Page 21 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 38  Next