Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Old Ones Return (V)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Old Ones Return (V) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 6:51 pm

Taiyo: "That's easy. Euryale Rakshashi."

===================================

Strikedramon opts to head back the way it came from.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 9:06 pm

*Ornismon grabs the whip with one of his claws then fires his eye lasers at her. Crescemon fires at the Aegiochusmon*
===
*Lyra looks rather confused*

<Uh, my family?>

*So she enters the water*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 9:37 pm

*The inside of the castle is still eerily deserted.*
====================================
T"...No--I don't...."

*The AncientSphinxmon flies around to their back side, emitting a trail of darkness. Lightning fires at them from behind Gallantmon's shield. Lilithmon intercepts the eye lasers with her mouth laser, but then is clonked on the head with a giant, electrified hammer.*
=================================
"Aww. I love you too, Honey."

*Euryale puts her arm around Taiyo & grabs her hand with her other arm, leading her into the water, where another anemone sprouts to ferry them downstream.*

A<I'm--uh--with them. Just not, you know, WITH them...& you can't answer because you're just a stream. Well, hope that counts.>

*So he jumps on the flower, making himself a 3rd wheel. I guess a flower also sprouts for Lyra.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 9:59 pm

Renamon doesn't approach the stream, not being keen on water. It likely doesn't look good for her because who actually recalls that tidbit of information last mentioned hundreds of lages ago?

The other two approach the stream, Patamon on Azuma's shoulder and Salamon under Hitomi's arm.

Azuma: "Hitomi Alla."

Embarrassed, she stammers out 'Azuma Huraka.'

Strikedramon prowls about, claws twitching for any sign of a fight while making its way deeper into the castle.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 9:10 am

*Kotemon whispers "Lyra" before heading into the water himself*
===
*Ornismon takes the opportunity to fire Cosmic Ray at Lilithmon, while Crescemon jumps up and slashes at a AncientSpinxmon*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 1:26 pm

*Syakomon turns & blasts Patamon & Salamon off with jets of water. The splashing disturbs the trees, causing pink & vaguely heart-shaped petals to fall all around them.*

Syakomon<Follow the rules!>

E"You know, this is actually pretty romantic."

IL<I love winter & all of its beauty, the serenity & purity, also my village, & fellow members of the Leomon race, as well as all other righteous Digimon, great & small.>

Reg<Pathetic sap.>

IL<Please forgive my partner, Regulumon, for he is merely sore at his stubbornness barring him from paradise.>

*And so IceLeomon steps forward, gaining a flower of his very own.*
*When the dust clears, Lilithmon rises to her feet, unharmed but for some cracked armor.*

Z<No way. We got you.>

Lilithmon<One solid strike from a Mega? That wouldn't have destroyed me even BEFORE I DNA Digivolved!>

*She stomps on the ground & cracks her whip, sending a fissure & a bunch of diamond shards at them. Meanwhile, AncientSphinxmon falls to the ground, missing a wing, but a couple more enter, pouring darkness into the room & evading LadyDevimon's laser blasts. The Digimon that stole Gallantmon's shield rush forward & shield bash her to the ground. Ducking under all of the attacks flying every which way, Thiera tries to crawl to the computer without using her injured hand.*
==================================
*Cyberdramon eventually hears the sounds of battle coming from the front gate & also a side room.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 4:39 pm

Taiyo: "Yeah, it's pretty great. You're pretty great."

The two continue on their way.

Salamon: "What are you, stupid? It should be obvious it's our partners."

Patamon: "You don't have to be so blunt about it."

Strikedramon heads into whichever room is closest.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 8:45 pm

*Ornismon counters the diamonds with a Cosmic Ray, then flays his wings to blow the enemy digmon back. Crescemon runs forward to help LD, firing at the digimon carrying the shield if she can get a clear shot. Kylie tries to help Thiera through*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 9:02 pm

*Euryale leans in, closing her eyes.*

Syakomon<Doesn't matter. You won't be able to pass unless you say it with conviction.>

*Turns around.*

Syakomon<I won't stop you from finding out the hard way.>
*They are equidistant. Also, he hears Thiera's voice blaring over the loudspeakers.*
*Zudomon falls into a hole in the ground, but spits out some ice spikes regardless. Of course, Lilithmon guards with her phantom hands. The area around LadyDevimon & Crescemon grows rapidly darker as the AncientSphinxmon circle them, trailing shadows. Even the Aegiochusmon back off, turning their attention instead to blasting lightning at Ornismon. Upon reaching the computer, Thiera punches some buttons to activate the loudspeaker system.*

"Attention! We--ow--need help in the trailer!"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 11:20 pm

Then they kiss. But now is not the time for other things.

Salamon steps up to the bond, grumbling.

Salamon: "Hitomi."

And Azuma so long as he makes her happy.

Patamon: "Are you coming? That furball is hateful, but what about you?"

Renamon looks at Regulumon, assuming that's the hateful furball Patamon speaks of before looking back to him, shaking her head.

Renamon: "I don't like water."

Patamon: "Oh...."

Strikedramon goes to the room beside him.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 4:39 pm

*Crescemon jumps up and slashes at the AncientSpinxmon. Ornismon counters his attackers with Cosmic Ray*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 5:30 pm

*Strikedramon encounters the fight with Lilithmon & her minions when an AncientSphinxmon & several Aegiochusmon are killed. Lilithmon takes off her hand armor to reveal her [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]*

Lilithmon<Oh NO, you brought friends. What EVER will I do? Oh, I know....>

*Her fingers dance across the buttons.*

Lilithmon<So, wanna see what a REAL Digi-Modify looks like?>

*She arches her back as her wings grow in size & number, also sprouting Devimon-like claws on the ends. Her Nazer Nail grows in size & she also gets one on her second hand. The whip is consumed as an extension of the Nazer Nail's energy & she also gains a second on her other hand. Her grimace grows wide, exposing abnormally sharp teeth, with large, angular horns sprouting from her head. Finally, a large, black snake head sprouts from where the wings join her back, arching over her head & hissing at them. Lilithmon & her snake head exhale a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] while the remaining Sphinxmon flap their wings, sending all of the darkness around Crescemon & LadyDevimon rushing in.*

Z<You didn't tell me she could do that! Why didn't anyone tell me she could do that?!>

*Zudomon does his best to counter the attack with ice & the Brave Shield.*
Reg<*Growl.* Quiet, or I'll eat your ears.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 7:37 pm

Patamon buggers off away from that psycho while Salamon gets her flower.

Patamon: "Azuma."

Hideki attempts to make Strikedramon Digivolve.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 7:43 am

*Ornismon attempts to get the fuck out of the way while also countering with Cosmic Ray. Meanwhile, Crescemon attampts to fly straight up to avoid the darkness*

Kylie:<CRESCEMON!>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 8:58 am

*It closes in from all around, so no. They find themselves trapped in crushing darkness that corrodes their data. From the perspective of outsiders, they are stuck in a black sphere. Trying to Digivolve only causes Strikedramon pain in the parts wounded when he tried to absorb that tainted data. Ornismon is slightly burnt & Zudomon rolls up into a ball, only to be grabbed by a ghost hand & slammed against the wall. Lilithmon jumps aside as the snake continues spitting fireballs at Ornismon. Thiera takes out her D-Power. The other Digimon make their way to the humans, but fortunately, a pair of ShogunGekomon come crashing through, shielding them from the falling chunks of ceiling & flattening the enemy Digimon.*

T"There has to be SOMETHING this thing can do...."
=====================================
Reg<...I don't like water, either.>
*Meanwhile, they all eventually drift ashore. Euryale looks around.*

E"Huh. These trees are cherry trees."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 4:52 pm

Lyra:<Man, I could go for some cherries.>
===
*Kylie huddles near Thiera, and takes out her D-Power*

<Crescemon, LadyDevimon...please don't give up, we're here with you!>

*Ornismon counters with Cosmic Ray then flaps his wings to create another Tempest*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 10:54 pm

Cyberdramon doesn't know what's going on, but its first instinct is to attack the nearest enemy.

Taiyo: "I guess it's fitting."

Azuma: "Just need a breeze to scatter some petals, a little slow, and it's every romance anime cliche ever in one place."

Renamon looks shocked at how this big burly manly cat is afraid of water.

Renamon: "That's reassuring."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 12:33 am

OOC: No one said, "Afraid," fool.

Reg<The other Leomons told me you don't talk much. Buncha liars. Say the same about me.>
============================
*Euryale pulls back some bushes to reveal some vertebra bones lying on the ground.*

"Eww. Well, that kind of spoils the mood."

*The bones twitch, shaking off dirt. SkullGreymon raises his head, looming up out of the bushes. Euryale immediately looks around, breathing a sigh of relief when she sees Agumon by her side. SkullGreymon then turns & roars right in their faces, causing them to topple over.*
==================================
*The ShogunGekomon add their own sound blasts to Ornismon's attack. Lilithmon emerges, slightly burned from her own attack. As Ornismon glows, Cameron falls out of him in a manner that doesn't entirely not resemble defecation. Meanwhile, another brilliant light shatters the darkness surrounding Crescemon & LadyDevimon. One light flies into Kylie, causing her to be enveloped by an Egg of Digivolution, while another light joins with Ornismon & flies out of the broken roof & high into the clouds. The Digimon Formerly Known as LadyDevimon & Ornismon can see that the Concert Hall is over half demolished, & quickly becoming surrounded by swarms of Cannonbeemon, Airdramon, & Quetzalmon, though many are also being destroyed by the huge number of ShogunGekomon stomping around & the Royal Knight duo.*
*Lilithmon easily catches Strikedramon's & Zudomon's attacks & the snake lashes at Zudomon's neck, but he blocks with the Brave Shield. Quickly stepping back, he smacks the ground, sending an arrow of lightning that hits her in the chest & produces a slight crack in her armor.*

T"Destroy--URGH!--her Digivice, before she gets--away!"

*Thiera grits her teeth. Finding herself attacked from behind by the ShogunGekomon, Lilithmon lashes out with her wing claws & flies upward to make some distance.*

<Ha! As if I'd need to run away from the likes of you!>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 12:31 pm

*The digivolution egg glows purple as Crescemon's form becomes more human like, then the egg breaks open, revealing Dianamon*

<Biomerge to...Dianamon!>

*Dianamon draws back and fires an Arrow of Artemis at Lilithmon's digivice, then joins her in the sky*

<The likes of us, huh?>

*Dianamon slashes with her scythe, while Cameron crawls over to Thiera*

<What the hell happened?!>
===
<Ornismon DNA digivolve to...Varodurumon!>

*Varodurumon uses Aurora Undulation on the hordes of digimon, sending the light around its wings in every direction.>
===
*Kotemon digivolves to Knightmon and gets in front of the humans*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 2:09 am

Hideki swipes the Darkness Wave card, Strikedramon attacking Lilithmon with it.

The two Digivolve as this thing appearing in a place it probably shouldn't is pretty unnerving.

Across the lake, Renamon makes her way to the pond, hesitating on the shoreline.

Renamon: "Taiyo."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 7:46 am

T"I...don't know...."

*The Darkness Wave & the arrow miss Lilithmon, who catches Dianamon's attack.*

Lilithmon<So what? Did you forget that I was already a Mega before I powered up?>

*She is then struck by several light rays, which burn through some of her wings & destroy her Digivice before forcing her to take refuge back in the Concert Hall, where she ducks a swing from Zudomon's hammer.*

G<Looks like the sky is off-limits for you!>

*She stabs him in the stomach with the Nazer Nail, releasing a blast of darkness which rapidly corrodes his shell. Her tail shoots a stream of flame at the ShogunGekomon to keep them back. Calamon covers his face with his ears & his ears with his hands.*

Ts"Zudomon, get out of there!"

Calamon<Oh no, oh no oh no oh no....>

*Outside, the enemy Digimon which haven't been destroyed begin to retreat.*
===============================
*SkullGreymon picks up Agumon. Holding him close to its face, it opens its mouth wide. Euryale pulls out her D-Power & prepares to use a card when--*

SG<BROTHER!>

*It sort of headbutts him.*

"Agumon! Are you okay? What is it doing?"

A<I'm fine! The horn missed me & it's just sort of...nuzzling me...gently...this is gross, can you please kill it now?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 8:12 am

Azuma: "This is....odd."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 1:06 pm

*Dianamon soars down after Lilithmon, slashing at her back in an attempt to help Zudomon*

Cameron:<I think it's good...>
===
*Up above, Varodurumon uses Aurora Undulation again on the remaining enemies*
===
Lyra:<Agumon, do you...have a brother?>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 1:43 pm

A<Digimon hatch from eggs that fall out of the sky.>

E"It must think of you as family because you're both Agumons."

A<This is a SkullGreymon.>

E"You know what I meant."

SG<FRIEND!>

E"N-nonono!"

*Euryale tries to run away, but is snatched up by SkullGreymon's extremely long arm. The duo are then pressed to its breast bone & hugged as the enormous skeleton sways back & forth.*
=============================
*Varoduromon stops firing on the retreating Digimon.*

V<They will just harvest the data & make more.>

*With one flap, it rockets back down to the ground, & stops itself with a 2nd flap. Lilithmon's snake tail has been cut off & dissolves into data. Free to attack, the Shogungekomon blast Lilithmon, sending her into the wall.*

Lilithmon<Where the fuck is Gevurah?! He was supposed to be here by now! And why aren't my minions rescuing their mistress?>

*She retaliates by blasting wide with her flame breath & the dual Nazer Nails. Zudomon throws himself on the humans to protect them & the Shogungekomon retreat behind Varudoromon, whose rainbow light simply negates the attacks.*

V<You have been abandoned.>

*Lilithmon is blasted with several spears of light, which send her tumbling through the wall. When she rises, he has lost her Modifications & most of her armor has succumbed to digital wounds. She angrily snaps her whip, sending debris & shards of diamond towards them. Glancing back, she can see Gallantmon blocking her exit.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 7:56 pm

Lyra:<Aw, it's cute!>
===
*Presumably the rainbow light protects Varodurumon from the attacks. Dianamon lands nearby, holding an Arrow of Artemis at the ready, pointed towards Lilithmon's head*

Last edited by Leafy on Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Ones Return (V)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next