Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Old Ones Return (V)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Old Ones Return (V) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 6:43 am

Azuma: "Should we leave you three alone?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 5:53 pm

E"Don't you dare!"

*The plants visibly jump aside as a soft humming approaches. Ice Leomon & MadLeomon stare at the ground, a little off to the side.*

IL<Try not to look directly at her?>

Humming woman<Who is that wailing? Ah, I see who is ailing. But this hallowed ground is for healing, love, & peace. You know it is not a place for beasts. As always, you Leonades are free to stay, but please, send your human pets away.>
========================
*Lilithmon reverts. Helen Barbatos grins.*

Barbatos<You should have taken that shot when you had the chance.>

Gallantmon<Duck!>

V<You too!>

*Zudomon pulls Dianamon to the ground, the ShogunGekomon back into a corner, & Varudomon swoops over to help shield the humans as a torrent of red data blasts through both exits. The walls around them begin to corrode, looking like Swiss cheese.*

Gallantmon<Stop! That's D-Reaper Data, don't you know what it will do!?>

*Barbatos continues watching them smugly as the points where the data hit crack & flake away, becoming more infected data.*

Barbatos<Of course I do. It will destroy this place you tried to protect, & me, who you couldn't kill. You lose.>

*A bit of blood trickles out of Barbatos's grin, but she giggles nonetheless. She closes her eyes, eventually becoming a tornado of data. Aside from the swirling death cloud quickly filling the area, the walls & ceiling give way & the building starts coming down. The ShogunGekomon blow through a wall & revert to Gekomon. They try to flee, running low with their hands over their head, in the hopes that the infected data won't destroy them.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 6:01 pm

*Knightmon doesn't say anything. Both look at Venusmon through the corners of their eyes*

Lyra:<We aren't pets!>
===
*Dianamon is pulled to the ground, while Cameron huddles near Thiera*

Damn it!

Dianamon:<Should we follow their lead or...?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 6:43 pm

Azuma: "Never been called a pet before."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:37 am

*Lyra finds herself struck by the grace at which Venusmon's marble hand gestures toward her, not even disturbing the dove perched on her wrist, & immediately feels guilty for having yelled at the Digimon. Knightmon wonders if his armor is polished properly & feels guilty on Lyra's behalf.*

IL<These humans aren't like the others you've heard about recently.>

Venusmon<So I have been told. Instead they are like the humans of old. They get handsy, so I send them on their way. But these ones don't seem to need my help, anyway. Why did you bring them, here, if they are not in any danger, dear?>

IL<They fight alongside us, so they should see what we are trying to protect, as well as be invited to the negotiations.>

E"Is this thing going to put me down any time soon?"
==============================
*As some of the data drifts over, Zudomon notices parts of his shell being stripped off, & Varudomon is molting. Plus, big chunks of rock keep bouncing off of them.*

G<Well, we can't stay here! Run! You too, Strikedramon!>

*He says the last part as he lifts slightly off of the humans. Thiera looks over toward a loud banging noise as a piece of falling debris puts a dent in Etemon's trailer.*

T"Wait, let's take the trailer!"

V<There's too much corrupted data to get to the driver's seat.>

T"We don't have to, just push it out. Trust me!"

G<Fine, we don't have time to argue!>

*And so Zudomon gets behind it & starts pushing it out. Varudomon hovers over the humans & provides some cover to both groups by blasting away the data with light beams.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 7:06 am

Azuma: "We're well aware of what we're fighting to protect."

===================================

Strikedramon assists in pushing the trailer.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:23 am

*Dianamon starts pushing and trailer as well*
===
*Lyra immediately looks down and bites her lip*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 3:44 pm

Ts"Hey, there's a cave down there."

T"Good thing DemiDevimon & Biyomon Digivolved. Without this shield of light, we'd probably have to go through it."

*As they fly over the mountain, the snow storm disappears, replaced by a lush, sunny valley.*

Ts"Are you sure we should have sent Calamon back to our world? The Gekomon can't Digivolve on their own, & I doubt that trailer will offer much protection."

T"They'll be fine. They have Gallantmon to help protect them, until they find a new group of Digimon to live with, and Crusadermon said that he'd see if King Drasil would give them the power to Digivolve permanently."

Ts"Heard that didn't go so well when you tried it."

T"Yes, well, my D-Power is directly linked to the trailer's equipment now, so they can always send up an SOS, if they need anything. The important thing is that we regroup with the others. They still need to be brought up to date, & we still need to talk about our plans. In particular, we're still in danger, as long as Kurata can hear all of our conversations."
======================================
Reg<Hell's that?>

*He points with his sword to an enormous glowing bird thing flying towards them from over the mountain.*
======================================
Venusmon<Please put that down, you don't know where it's been.>

*So SkullGreymon gently sets the duo down & mumbles, "Sorry." Venusmon pats it on the head. Upon being set down, Euryale & Agumon remain facing the SkullGreymon.*

Venusmon<It's alright. Now, then.>

IL<I'll go first. I'm not asking you to fight, but with your powers, you could-->

Venusmon<My answer is still no. It will always be so.>

E"So that's what you do here? You just sit around while everyone outside dies?"

Venusmon<I offer the survivors protection. It is your kind which offers destruction. Were I to leave, my children would lose what little they have.>

E"Fine. Whatever. Can you AT LEAST help us get the spy equipment taken out of our D-Powers?"

Venusmon<You came here knowing that you could be followed? Why should I help you, knowing that you have exposed our hollow?>

E"Oh, please, if they didn't already know about it, they would have figured out that SOMETHING was here after the Leomons tried so hard to keep them away from this place. Besides, what happened to that "offer the survivors protection" thing?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 4:29 pm

*Kylie, Cameron, and Lunamon hold on tight*

Cameron:<We really need to get the spy equipment out or bury our D-Powers before we talk.>
===
*Lyra and Knightmon stare at the ground, this time not even slightly glancing at Venusmon*

Lyra:<And when they figure out what's here, they'll come down on you. Hard.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 11:25 pm

Azuma: "Some restrictions apply, of course. I'm sure if it was just the Digimon that came here there'd be no issues."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 23 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 am

Venusmon<Once, I thought that your kind lacked respect. Now, I listen to your gripes & thinly veiled threats. Is this supposed to prove me wrong? Or perhaps you just want me gone?>

ML<Real master negotiators, you kids are.>

Venusmon<One favor, but no more. Leave in peace, an even score.>

E"Okay, but as long as we're clear that I didn't threaten anyone."

A<Same here.>

Venusmon<Living among humans as long as this...yet all you've learned is your partner's selfishness?>

*She is met by them with only stupid gawking, because they had thoughtlessly turned around suddenly.*
==================================
*Varudomon lands near the bank where Regulumon & Renamon await. Thiera, Tsune, & Gomamon slide off. Regulumon notices that Thiera is carrying her arm, covered in dry blood, very gingerly.*

Reg<What happened?>

T"Lilithmon, further known as Barbatos, attacked us."

*As Varudomon reverts, she narrows her eyes & adds bitterly--*

T"Though that will not happen again."

*DemiDevimon flies over.*

D<Where's that big jerk with the healing mojo?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 23 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:40 am

Renamon points across the lake that apparently she did not cross because it thinks she's a liar and it's a bastard.

Azuma: "We appreciate it. Really."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 23 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 8:56 am

*Knightmon glares at Lyra*

<Sorry...I didn't mean it that way...>
===
*Cameron goes over to Thiera*

<How's your arm?>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 23 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 10:22 am

*She stares at him blankly.*

Reg<You have to confess your love for someone or something in order to get across. Oh, & apparently, violence does not count. Neither does war, warfare, attack, fighting, strength, brutality, ferocity, mayhem-->

D<Yes, we get it, you're a barbaric brute. Shut up.>

Reg<You know, you're about bite size.>

D<And you're all bark & no bite. In case you haven't noticed, we're talking about IMPORTANT things, here. Go on, Thiera.>

*She finally aims her judgmental gaze away from Cameron.*

T"You're not coming with me?"

D<I'm not much better than Caligula over there.>

T"That's not true, you--"

D<Whatever. Just pick something.>

T"I'm...not sure I can...there's you, my parents, all of my friends, the--"

*DemiDevimon grabs her by the shoulders & half-drags her to the water while she's talking. When she lets go, Thiera falls to her knees, on a giant red anemone that has sprouted in order to serve as a raft.*
=====================================
Venus<I forgive your insults, if you see your own faults. I also extend trust, if you'll do what you must. Absolve your kind's sins one day, but first, come right this way.>

*Agumon & Euryale start after her, sighing & gazing at her back. Euryale puts an arm around Taiyo & Agumon holds her other hand.*

E"Isn't she so clever, & nice?"

A<Yeah, but Renamon's not here to meet her, & that seems really unfair.>

E"What about Thiera? She has similar hair."

A<Hah, I see what you did there.>

*They laugh.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 23 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 10:29 am

*Lyra looks at the ground as she heads towards Euryale*

<(You need to look away!)>

*Knightmon follows as well*
===
*Kylie moves towards the water with Lunamon*

<My friends and family!>

<Kylie!>

*So they enter the water. Cameron approaches the water*

<Uh, Kylie and my parents.>

*So he enters the water. Biyomon follows as well*

<Cameron.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 23 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 11:26 pm

Taiyo: "I guess."

Hideki and Monodramon don't make an effort to cross.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 1:42 am

*Skullgreymon settles back down to its semi-eternal rest as they enter a classical Greek temple structure. Taiyo is treated to a friendly pat on the shoulder.*

E"Why would I want to do that? She's so pretty."

A<Yeah, just take a quick look. You'll see.>

Venusmon<Olive, will bring to us Datamon, a Datamon. One of many, yet the only one.>
=======================================
*They wander around on the shore only briefly before a pair of glowing, yellow eyes open up in one of the trees. Tsune & Taiyo step back, yelping, as it points deeper into the forest.*

Cherrymon<Your friends went that way.>
=======================================
*Regulumon unsheathes his sword, stabs it into the ground, & leans on it.*

Reg<So...how'd it go?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 1:59 am

Taiyo: "MadLeomon said not to."

Hideki: "Could've been better. The concert hall was destroyed."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 7:33 am

*Kylie smiles*

<Thanks!>

*So they head in that direction*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 8:49 am

E"Oh, but how would you know what you're missing if you don't look?"

*The dove flies off deeper into the building. After carefully picking their way through the jungle, the rest of the group arrives on the scene. Having not received a warning, Thiera receives an eye full of Venusmon. Tsune & Gomamon are busy talking about what it will be like when they digivolve, so they aren't paying attention.*

T"Oh...oh my. Excuse me, I'm sorry to look so...improper. I should have known better when I saw how elegant the outside is. I didn't mean to insult such a refined hostess."

*While she straightens up her hair & clothes, Euryale glances back, & then does a double-take.*

E"Forget that, what happened to your arm!?"

T"Oh, it's nothing, really. It hurts less already. No offense, but you shouldn't shout, you might disturb someone...."
=================================
Reg<So you lost? The Gekomon are all dead?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 9:02 am

Taiyo: "But you're bleeding."

Hideki: "We saved who we could. The Lilithmon unleashed something to do with the D-Reaper. We're lucky anyone made it out."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 9:29 pm

*Lyra and Knightmon hurry over to the new arrivals, standing in front to block their view of Venusmon*

Lyra:<Don't look at he!>

Kylie:<W-why?>

Lyra:<She'll enchant you.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 7:35 am

Ts"Look at who? What are you talking about?"

T"Well, yes, but that's no reason to be rude. Really, I feel a lot better now."

E"Hey, I'll bet Venusmon can heal you!"

Venusmon<I can do no more for her, save sending for another helper, but I do not see why I should, not when there is one here who could.>
================================
???<Don't be so modest, Kid. From what I hear, you kicked psycho bitch's ass.>

*A man in a uniform similar to Senthose's with a brown cloak enters the valley, along with a group of 6 converted Keramon. He is Caucasian, with blond, slightly curly hair, & a plastic smile that doesn't quite reach his blue eyes. He does not change expression even as Regulumon grabs the sword & slashes at his neck.*

???<Jeeze, no need to be rude, Kitten. Name's Netzach. Just Netzach is fine. And you are?>

*He holds out his hand as if expecting a hand shake. Regulumon punches him in the stomach with an energy charged fist, but again, nothing happens.*

Reg<Why aren't you dead?>

Netzach<Well, Mr. Why--can I call you that for short?>

*Regulumon growls at him.*

Netzach<Anyway, I used one of my programs to put a shield around myself.>

*He points to his wrist-mounted Digivice with his free hand.*

Netzach<You'd think that someone would have thought of that before now. And Senthose was always saying that I didn't prepare enough. Guess the joke's on him.>

Reg<You think your friend's death is funny?>

*He grimaces at Regulumon's remark.*

Netzach<Friends? You're kidding, right? Have you met these guys?>

*He jerks his thumb at some imaginary assortment of BioHybrids.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 7:45 am

Azuma: "That part's usually forgotten for some reason."

Monodramon growls, Digivolving to Cyberdramon and lashing out with Desolation Claw.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 8:42 am

Lyra:<(Venusmon. You know, like the love goddess. If you look at her, you'll fail in love.)>

*She points at Euryale then Thiera*

Cameron:<So just look at the ground?>

Lyra:<That's what we've been doing.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Ones Return (V)
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next