Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode Ten: Play Time

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 12:02 am

Azuma: "That is not it at all."

Salamon: "What a saving throw."

UlForceVeedramon: "I was unable to prevent the fall of the Order in the past and in the present, I was unable to defeat Piedmon. My lost vision is a daily reminder of that."

===================================

Aroma best be holding on to Lalamon tight because the parcel is as big as she is and probably weighs twice as much.

TyrantKabuterimon: "Now go. May Baihumon's light guide you in your journey."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 9:13 am

E"Then just sit in the dark & sulk. Whatever makes you happy."

*She, Guilmon, & Dorumon walk off.*
=====================================
OOC: I like to lie when people ask me for important information, too.

*They leave & hopefully set off in the right direction.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 10:36 am

*Lunamon goes up and tugs on UFV's hand*

<That's no reason to give up now, is it?!>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 4:55 pm

Spadamon: "I think we're putting too much in them. Like the Agent said, it's a miracle they made it this far in their disorganization."

UlForceVeedramon: "There is nothing I can do. This world and its enemies have changed in so many years. My purpose is obsolete."

Azuma: "Piedmon's one of the Dark Masters?"

UlForceVeedramon: "Correct."

Taiyo: "What....happened?"

UlForceVeedramon: "Very few members of the Order remain. Alphamon had gone to see ENIAC long ago to have the ability to remain in its form permanently revoked, thus dissolving the Order in its entirety. I hadn't seen Dorumon for some time and due to that wretched clown, I never will.

Duftmon and LordKnightmon had fallen trying to uphold order after the Demon Lords were defeated, creating a power vaccum in the Digital World.

When the Crack Team & D-Brigade emerged, Omnimon is believed to have fallen in battle against them while I witnessed Magnamon and Craniummon's defeat.

I had chose to live in isolation within Ornismon's realm. Whichever enemie's come to opposs Ornismon that weren't dealt with by Ogremon and/or Leomon which have been in this area for some time are handled by me.

Or they were at least. When the Dark Masters began to reshape the world to their liking, I had sought to confront Piedmon. While the Order is no more, I am still a member of the Royal Knights, it is my duty to eradicate evil.

On land and in the air, my speed is unmatched by all, but it was not Piedmon's speed that allowed it to get the upperhand against me, but its magic. It's Clown Trick is limited only by its twisted imagination.

Snared within its magic, I had believed that I would fall in an artificial world of glass, but instead Piedmon chose not to slay me where I stood, but to blind me instead. I don't understand why. I don't think anyone could understand why.

During that fight, it seemed like I was against multiple enemies. Not because of the illusions brought on by its magic, but by its actions. One moment Piedmon would recklessly attack, but the next it would make full use of the world around me to attack when I least suspected it taking full advantage of my armors weakness. In exchange for speed, my armor offers little in the way of defense.

Since then I have lived in darkness, possibly seeing what the world will be like should Millenniummon succeed. I'm not sure. I can only hope that whatever defenders have been summoned can put an end to it."

Azuma: "We'll have to fight that...."

OOC: I said it was the size of a small box. As for whether or not it will be disregarded is another matter entirely.

The buzzing and clicking grows fainter and fainter until a gear falls from a nearby tree, barely missing her foot.

Contrasting the dark conditions of TyrantKabuterimon's domain, Puppetmon's is somewhat brighter, but no less unnerving with the constant silence and overall lack of life unlike TyrantKabuterimon's.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 8:25 pm

OOC: Lalamon is fucking huge.

*Aroma & Lalamon look around fearfully & open the box.*
====================================
*The other party, not wanting to listen to that crybaby, is looking for a bedroom or a kitchen, or something.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:10 am

Terriermon:<Yeah! There's nine of us, I'm sure we can do it.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 11:01 am

Spadamon leaves the cave.

Azuma: "There were more of them, wasn't there?"

UlForceVeedramon: "Indeed. Twelve Knights and fourteen humans."

Taiyo: "Fourteen? That's a lot."

Azuma: "How were the not a disorganized mess?"

UlForceVeedramon: "Indeed. The components that made up Omnimon and Examon both had a partner each. Much like Alphamon led the Knights in battle, its partner Sarah led the humans throughout the journey."

Meanwhile, we lack anything remotely close to a leader.

The Lunamon and Coronamon kitties stare at them as they wander around a cave looking for something that isn't there because it's a cave.

Inside are nuts, berries and other edible things one may find in a forest.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 6:04 pm

*Guilmon runs back to UlForceVeedramon & the rest of the Emo Brigade. Euryale just stands at the entrance to the cave, staring out & crossing her arms.*

G<'Scuse me! Where's the food?>
=======================================
*Lalamon starts chowing down.*

A"Shouldn't we save that?"

L<I can't Digivolve on an empty stomach. Besides, what if we lose it?>

A"Good point."

*So Aroma has some too.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 6:42 pm

Cameron:<We don't need a designated leader. Plus, we could never agree on one anyway.>

*Terriermon runs up and down the cave*

<FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!>

*Eve glares at him*

<Please?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 12:11 am

Azuma: "One of many problems. And I assume that's where Spadamon went off to as it seems to be some kind of ambassador."

While they fill their faces, a breeze rolls in carrying several sheets of paper which get caught on the trees and foliage. One up and smacks Aroma in the face.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 12:30 am

*Aroma is sad. She takes it & looks at it, I guess.*
==============================
D<Ambassadors have nothing to do with food.>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 10:01 am

Terriermon:<As long as we get some before we have to resort to cannibalism.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 10:53 pm

Spadamon returns in short order with a box that looks like some bigass leaves all folded and held together with vines.

Spadamon: "That wouldn't work out too well."

Its a poster with Roatha's face on it and the words Have You Seen Me? Should she look around, the other papers that blew in all have the same image and text.

Speaking of Roatha, from his position, the air now smells like sea salt and he can hear the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 11:59 pm

R"Stupid hippy tree Digimon."
==========================
*Aroma backs up. Right away, Lalamon Digivolves, scooping her up into her arms.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:58 am

Terriermon:<Have you tried it before?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 2:02 am

Spadamon: "There's no sustinance to be had in consuming data. You'll feel stronger and revitalized, but it won't quell any physical hunger. It may not even do anything about mental hunger."

Azuma: "Mental hunger?"

Spadamon: "I don't know. It made sense in my head. But you know what I mean, right? A hunger for power."

Spadamon puts the parcel down and draws its sword. With a few quick swipes, the vines break and leaves fall about showing a collection of nuts, berries, and other edible things one finds in a forest.

The scent of cherries fills the air as a gold mist rolls in. Seemingly rising up from the mist come Euryale & Taiyo clad in bathing suits like on the beach so long ago.

Euryale approaches her on foot while Taiyo crawls around like a cat in heat, pawing at her occasionally as if trying to undress her as playfully and ineffective as possible.

Euryale & Taiyo: "Tell us Aroma, do you want to become one with us? To be of one mind and body? It could be very, very nice. Ask us anytime, we're ready."

Cherrymon: "Do you not want this to become reality? To ease your own and the Child of Love's pain while basking in all the pleasure they have to offer?"

The voice seems to be coming from all around her within the surrounding trees.

Last edited by HarleyThomas on Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 2:21 am

*This is really creepy, so Sunflowmon starts flying upwards.*
==================================
E"Isn't everything here made of data?"

*The Digimon run forward to gobble that shit up while Euryale hangs back, trying to preserve her pride & hoping nobody hears her stomach growling.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:40 am

*The digimon jump on the food, and all the humans stay back as to not get their body parts torn off*

Eve:<Indeed.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 12:19 am

Patamon, Salamon, and Renamon get in on that without the savagery like those other brutes.

Azuma: "You seemed surprised about BlackWarGreymon giving up the Crest of Courage. Why is that?"

UlForceVeedramon: "WarGreymon was as devoted to Carly as much if not more so than the Order. When we were all seperated from our partners, the only Crests & Tags not destroyed during the final confrontation with Lucemon was the Crest of Courage and Crest of Hope.

Alphamon kept their partner's Crest as as WarGreymon kept Carly's. Neither of them could be seperated from those objects, the only thing they had left of their partner other than memories.

WarGreymon always aspired to be reunited with Carly and that object serves as a symbol of its devotion. To give it up means to have forgone that dream."

Azuma: "It did seem to have given up on that dream, feeling that it's no longer the being it was then."

Taiyo: "It's really sad."

UlForceVeedramon: "The Knights did not have a cheerful end."

Cherrymon: "It's no wonder the Child of Love has given up on you reciprocating her feelings."

Cherry-shaped bombs rain down from the trees above.

Cherrymon: "While the Child of Courage only looked to you to appease the Child of Love's feelings. Your weakness being unappealing to her."

Last edited by HarleyThomas on Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:09 am

L<I'll destroy those bombs--SUNSHINE BEAM!>
=====================================
E"I'm going for a walk."

D<Hey, you sure that's such a great idea? It sounds dangerous.>

E"Safer than getting cut on all of this edge."

*She walks out of the cave. Guilmon, of course, heads after her.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 4:56 pm

Kylie:<We tried to help BlackWarGreymon, but he wouldn't let us.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 11:24 pm

UlForceVeedramon: "Courage is synonymous with pride."

Taiyo: "Wait up!"

Taiyo follows after Euryale.

Azuma: "That's one way of putting it. So uh....what's with the cats. Spadamon said they're potential squires or something."

UlForceVeedramon: "Aye, I had taken on three potential apprentices. Baromon put them in the forms you see Coronamon and Lunamon in. To show their worth, they each had to undergo certain trials before they could be returned to their default forms. Spadamon passed its trial of surviving in the Material World and as such-"

Renamon: "You mean other Digimon have been in the Material World?"

UlForceVeedramon: "Indeed. The two worlds have crossed paths on multiple occasions. It is....or was up to the Agents to ensure that the paths crossing would be prevented and set right should they cross."

Outside the cave, the JewelBeemon have taken up a defensive formation near the entrance of the cave as the surrounding trees now feature gears in place of leaves.

Scattered all around on the trees are posters showing Cameron's face with the words Have You Seen Me?

Taiyo: "What's going on?"

JewelBeemon 3: "Puppetmon is taking hold of this domain."

They all explode violently as expected. It is not pleasant.

Cherrymon: "The King of Bugs made a terrible mistake enlisting someone so weak and undeserving of love for the task of ensuring my destruction."

The mist down below seems to merge in one point as a giant fucking tree rises up from below. The Lord of the Deep Forest making itself known to her.

Cherrymon: "Allow me to rectify that with your destruction."

Last edited by HarleyThomas on Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 10:11 am

Lunamon:<Why haven't Lunamon and Coronamon returned to normal?>

Eve:<What happened to the Agents?>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 4:35 pm

D<No, she has a point. No offense, but you guys are kind of all huge losers. "I failed to protect the Digital World, so I'm going to hide in a cave while it's being overrun to ensure that it stays unprotected." At least Black War Greymon channels his angst into killing evil Digimon.>
=========================================
*Sunflowmon flies down to an area a distance from Cherrymon to land, keeping an eye on it.*
=========================================
E"Since when has Cameron been missing?"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 10:55 pm

Spadamon: "Baromon hasn't come around lately. Like I said, they're likely dead."

UlForceVeedramon: "They were exterminated for treason barring Zarek and those that remain 'asleep'."

Azuma: "Treason?"

UlForceVeedramon: "They had threatened the order of the Digital World. When something emerges to do so they are targetted for elimination. Should that threat threaten both worlds, then a group of heroes is called upon. The D-Brigade threatened the Digital World and the Royal Knights were tasked to eliminate them."

JewelBeemon 2: "If he's not missing yet, he is in danger."

The illusory Euryale & Taiyo emerge from the surrounding foliage. Unlike their previous appearance they now appear dressed as normally.

Taiyo: "It's fine. I can still go on loving Euryale. I don't need to bear the pain you've brought upon me."

Euryale: "She needs someone who's strong and dependable. Someone that can and will protect her. Not someone that cowers at the sight of conflict."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode Ten: Play Time
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next