Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer

Go down 
+10
Tsukuyomi
Potterwatcher1997
Entranced
kisukeFan_4337
HarleyThomas
Loki
Taegan
Seraph
Neo Bahamut
Script-Z
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

Quote : I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:42 am

kisukeFan_4337 wrote:
But the whole thing was a joke pulled off with Potter...I wasn't REALLY making a sock puppet...

Yeah, KF didn't really make a sockpuppet O_O but that IS weird that someone made a Neon_Bahamut. That means it was someone on this forum probably made it. Either that or the Mods want a reason to ban KF and made it themselves, then framed KF for doing it. Geez, this is getting as confusing as an Alfred Hitchcock movie. Next thing we know it, we're going to uncover some huge conspiracy that ties into the Kennedy Assassination.
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:39 pm

This is for whoever wants to quote me from BF:
The idea that bringing a new member to BF, one that may actually brighten the place up, would get me laughed at. Everyone was angry, so I decided to call him a 'sock puppet', but never told the truth to anyone but Potter and Loki. The truth is that a cousin of mine is visiting and is staying at my place. I urged him to come onto BF, hoping that his cheery personality would lift the place out of the dirt a bit. 'Neo Bahamut' was the name he wanted, as he is a fan of FF. Obviously taken, so he made Neon_Bahamut. And he had the same IP because he was using MY internet.
So basically they banned me for getting another person to join BF.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Quote : I screwed myself with a screwdriver in the thumb.

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:01 pm

The problem with this whole story is that you joked around about making a sock puppet which makes it likely to assume that Neon_Bahamut was you. Had you not done so perhaps you wouldn't be in this situation. Of course, one never knows.

Took a look at the rules however and this is what I found about sock puppets.
Quote :
15. DO NOT create multiple user accounts without permission from the staff, you will need a valid reason for having one, whether or not your reason is valid is totally up to the BF staff.

Penalties
-Multiple User Accounts-
All accounts are permanently Banned.
Back to top Go down
Entranced

Entranced

Quote : "Irrelevant deep bullshit that sounds cool"

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:06 pm

Loki wrote:
Quote :
'm sorry, but that shit is extremely stupid. You did this and you DIDN'T, expect that to happen? Come the fuck on.

I know I've probably said this before, but the excessive swearing in every post doesn't make you sound tougher/smarter or in any way better than you would without it.

But sticking to topic, they are seriously overreacting. I don't remember making sock puppets being a one time ban thing before, especially for somebody who has never made an offense before.

You misuse the word Excessive. Excessive would be something like "'I'm sorry, but that shit is extremely stupid. You fuckin' did this and you DIDN'T fucking, expect that to happen? Come the fuck on." And personally I think using some swear words sounds much better than not using them. But, it's ok, If you really don't like it, I can tip toe around you so I don't hurt your feelings.

"I still don't want to get banned, so I'm going to quote neo, but butcher it, because it's too aggressive."

Lulz. Come at me bro.

Last edited by Entranced on Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:14 pm

In fighting will get us nowhere. If you want to aim your aggression somewhere aim it at BF, then at least we'll be more progressive, and less retarded.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:16 pm

You're asking for the moon there, buds.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:18 pm

You may be right.
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:24 pm

Yeah, we shouldn't be fighting amongst ourselves. Also, the mods tend to close threads as a way of saying, "No. I don't want to talk about this shit. I don't care if I'm wrong, because you will never get me to acknowledge that I am wrong once I close this thread." and "See? This is useless. You make threads and I close 'em."

And another thing: Some of us left BF because we didn't want to be moderated by such people. And now that we're on Neo's forum, they're still watching us? That's just not fair.
Proves that they're actually afraid. They still consider some on this forum threats. And then they're going to go and deny that they are indeed afraid once they read this.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:46 pm

Quote :
Quantity doesn't equal quality. Those two created a certain 'blood brother' pattern in threads. 1st derail, 2nd post numerous time back to back to back to each other well after the thread had died, 3rd locked post. It got so bad sometimes that you'd have thought is was the same person trolling us. As aggrovating as some of the 'others' may have been, they werent even in the same realm of the banned ones.

That being said, don't miss them too much. Other's will come and take their place. Those guys werent the first and won't be the last.

According to Bossaline, we were the worst people on the forums, for our tendency to go into off-topic conversations, which we toned down fairly well by the end.

Yeah, I just found this conversation today, even though it's a few days old. I can't help but notice that Mr. Shinigami didn't really answer a damn thing from it in his thread for autofellation defending the moderation judgment.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

Quote : I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:46 pm

Yes, they do. Like your thread about funny threads that they closed. It seemed that Mr. Shinigami basically said "She just got banned and I'm mad that she made a sock puppet, so I think I'll go and close all the threads she started."

I don't care if they watch me while I'm on here. They have no authority over us now. But yes, it proves that they're afraid.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:49 pm

As Stalin said, quantity has quality of its own.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:52 pm

Maybe I should revise my position as well. At this rate, if they ban everyone who rightfully deserves it for being butthurt, all that's left will be you, Kisuke, Script, Entranced, Loki, & myself.

Which would still be 100% better than what's going on now.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:57 pm

Blood brothers? This things gets more "syndicate" like by the second.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:15 pm

If you don't get on MSN soon, you're going to have to cut off a finger.
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:21 pm

@Potter: they are still worried that we may come back. But seriously, stop watching us.
@Neo: Yes, that would indeed still be 100% better.
Yes, Script, get on MSN. Before I leave.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:34 pm

They aren't the first website to watch me obsessively & they won't be the last.
Back to top Go down
Entranced

Entranced

Quote : "Irrelevant deep bullshit that sounds cool"

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:36 pm

They got paranoid after I was done with them.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:02 pm

MSN isn't working for some reason. I keep trying to run it but it won't work... I may have to restart my computer to see wtf is going on.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:11 pm

Make sure to check out the antics of Sidenote before he gets erased without a trace.

His spam may be small & humble, but I like to think each piece is a work of art.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:16 pm

Who?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:33 pm

It's my sockpuppet, you nob.

Entranced let me use it because I was too lazy to make an E-mail.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:42 pm

Ah. Maybe it wasn't smart to say that on this forum considering that they lerk here...
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:49 pm

They would have figured it out anyways.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:51 pm

This is true.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:01 pm

My latest foray into the depths of Bleach Forums has revealed to me that BM still touts his ridiculous "Neo wanted to become a moderator" theory as fact.

Seriously? There's no evidence for that. None. At. All. The entire idea comes from BM being too stupid to be able to discern the difference between "If I were a mod, this is what I'd do" & "I want to be a mod."

But, no, it makes perfect sense that BM gets to go around making shit up whenever he feels like it, which is all of the time, since he can't argue using real logic, but you're not allowed to call him out on that shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer
Page 21 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next