Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

God is Dead - RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

God is Dead - RP  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:50 pm

*She balas his dumb ass in the face, blowing the damn thing apart.*

V"You feel how much that hurt? There's your proof."
=====================================
L"I didn't say anything! You shut up! Don't make me fire Ceros indiscriminately!"

OOC: I don't like where the vine thing is headed.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:33 pm

OOC: Oh good, I'm not the only one getting the "tentacle rape" vibe either.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:09 am

OOC: Are you also getting it from BRP Senthose?
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:53 am

OOC: No, should I?

OOCPS: I'll make a real post later, Loki.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:52 am

OOC: He HAS tentacles.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:44 am

OOC
Post, bitches.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:07 pm

OOC: My posts are completely dependent on you & Script.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:35 pm

Mortal gritted her teeth as she saw more tentacles sprout out. Before they could happen upon her she tossed Charlotte away from danger with one hand, and used the other to cut through as many vines as she could. Dammit, what are these things? She thought, wondering at the same time if there were more vines than she would be able to cut.

--

Sab had been the one to catch Charlotte when Mortal threw him. "Are you alright?" She asked him as they landed. Before she could get an answer she saw Tia's fraccion jump over her head and rush to Mortal's aid. The sight of it irked her a bit, but she knew they were more likely going to be more helpful than she would so she kept quiet.

Sab looked closely at the vines and noticed little needle-like protrusions on them, almost like a faint fur. A quick look at Charlotte's wrists confirmed her theory. They're barbed, She thought. That can't be all, if they were simply barbed they would go directly for the neck and vitals, not wrists. Quickly, she studied Charlotte a bit more closely and noticed that something was wrong with his reiatsu. It became apparent what was going on, "The vines are barbed, they drain spiritual energy!" She called out, "Don't let them touch you!"

--

Mortal appreciated the extra help she received from Tia's fraccion. It made slicing the vines simpler when she didn't have to worry about being outflanked by one or more of them. When Sab gave her warning Mortal was put on edge, she didn't worry much about the needles, her hierro was all but impenetrable, but this put Tia's fraccion in danger. "Everyone, get to the end of this cave. If we stay here we're simply going to fall prey to whatever is controlling these things." She said, slowly backing away from the vines and towards the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:42 am

The tentacles were swiftly dealt with and whatever was left of them seemed to disappear into the wall. As the Arrancar began to move out, a slimey, stinking liquid began to pour from all of the various holes in the roof and walls, accompanied by the sound of something moving slowly around.

Runuganga grunted before his head reformed in a matter of moments, "What is your name, fiendish woman?"

Big, rectangular orange barriers suddenly appeared around Hiyori and Lilith as Hachigen Ushōda sat a small ways away, frowning at them.
"Is it too much to ask for a big of peace and quiet while I eat my lunch?" The big man sighed, "Please, both of you, be more considerate."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:04 am

Mortal happened to look up, on the look out for more tentacles, and noticed the fluid begin to pool up and pour. Before any could land on herself or Sab, Mortal gritted her teeth, and grabbed the hilt of her sword, "Roar, Gran Lagarto!" She said without even pulling the blade free. As her hands grew red and clawed, her teeth became razor sharp, and her eyes became a sky blue she threw her hands upward in a slashing motion, more from anger than necessity. As she did a long, swath of scales formed over everyone's head, protecting them from whatever the liquid was.

--

Sab looked at Mortal, it was apparent she was pissed, if not obvious from the fact that she released, then from the contorted snarl she was currently wearing. Sab didn't like seeing her like that, it was scary to see her angry. Just as that thought passed through her mind, Mortal bellowed out, "I've had it with the damn cave!" As the word 'cave' was said a deep, and ferocious roar could be heard from every direction. As the sound echoed through the cave, growing quieter with every echo, so too did Mortal's anger deescalate, softening from the initial flash of rage, to just over considerably annoyed and agitated.

It was a few seconds before Sab realized that she wasn't moving, and simply staring at Mortal in with a mixture of awe, and fear. Quickly Sab scurried to Mortal's side, even when Mortal was angry, and she was scared of that anger, there was no place for Sab to be but there.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:34 am

L"Why do I keep getting blamed for shit?"
====================================
<Venezuela Guvera.>
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:28 am

The liquid turns out to be nothing harmful, but whatever was stalking them seemed to hiss in reply to Mortal's cry.
In a few, terrifying moments, the cave shuddered and the wall next to Charlotte burst open before the vague image of a serpent like face appeared and it's prey was dragged in by dozens of tentacles.
Before any could help him, he was gone and nothing remained where he had stood but a large puddle of acid.

Tia Hallibel turned to instruct Ggio and Findor, but grimaced when she saw that they had disappeared up the cave, leaving the rest of the group behind.

"Because you and Hiyori always start shit" Shinji stated matter-o-factly, "Anyway, I've got a job for you both after lunch."

"I see... I recognize that name..." Runuganga lowered his voice, but it was still very loud, "You are Venezuala, the 70th Arrancar!"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:44 am

V"WHAT?!"

*She Sonidos up to his face & grabs him by his pseudo-throat.*

V"When the Hell did that happen?! Do you wanna die?! Is that what this is about?!"
=================================
L"I'm not doing it. You're mean."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:30 am

Mortal saw Charlotte being taken away before she could do anything, Dammit, she thought, putting a hand on Sab's shoulder. She turned, mouth open to give Sab the order to get over to Barragan's other fraccion, but they were not even there anymore. Mortal was shocked for about half a second before regaining her composure and wrapping her arms around Sab, pulling her in close. Mortal looked from side to side, trying to figure out if the serpent would come out again, a low, rumbling growl coming from Mortal. "If you're out there I suggest you come out now." She said, her voice strained, as if trying to stop herself from screaming. "Otherwise I will willingly disobey my orders, and hunt you down and kill you." She said, pumping out a dense Spiritual Pressure to extenuate her point.

--

Sab didn't understand what was happening. One second they were walking, the next the entire cave seemed like it was going to come down on them, and the second after that the group was missing three members. When she saw the serpent's face she felt a pit in her stomach, it literally just scared her still. She probably would have still been stuck there if she didn't feel Mortal pull her close.

It was then that Sab simply melted. She tried to hold out, to be serious and foreboding like Mortal was, but she couldn't. The closeness to her, it felt like the closest she had ever been to Mortal, and the growl in her ear was no more than a soft cooing, a gentle purr. Sab felt herself smiling, vaguely aware that Mortal was talking, but she couldn't be more unsure of the words.

Then Sab opened her eyes and saw the cave walls, and darkness. Mortal was pumping out Spiritual Pressure, she was angry again, or still, Sab wasn't sure. Reality was crashing back down on her, and she couldn't believe her own body had mutinied against her mind. With a mental scolding, Sab was back in control, looking from side to side to see if she could find the serpent hollow. If she was useful Mortal would appreciate her help.

--

Mortal didn't realize that her fraccion had just swooned in her arms and nudged her forward, hand firmly on her shoulder. "We need to keep moving, the enemy obviously knows this place better than us. The sooner we get to an open area the better." Mortal said, entirely on edge, and angered. She didn't know if she would be able to extend an olive branch when the time came, but she didn't want to think about that. First I have to find it, then beat it into submission. She thought bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:04 am

Runuganga's body exploded before reappearing a bit further away from Venezuala.
"You aren't scaring me, begone."

"Too bad, you're just upset" Shinji shrugged, "You're doing it."

The noise stopped and so did the flow of the strange liquid. Hallibel looked at the rest and growled at them, "This is bad, and I am taking control of the situation. All of you follow me and DON'T lag behind."
With that, she turned and began running out, as did her Fraccion.

Below her very feet, Mortal felt tremors as though somebody was fighting. Perhaps Charlotte was still alive?

Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:11 am

OOC: Short post, but I wasn't given much, and it is late.

Mortal kept up with Sab's help.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Quote : I screwed myself with a screwdriver in the thumb.

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:27 am

Loki wrote:
"Hey, hey hey" Saido took a half step back and shook his hands in front of him, "Slow down, cowgirl! How about we just agree that none of this ever happened, sound fair?"
While listening to Saido’s suggestion, the bottom of the sheath tapped the chin thoughtfully before being lowered.
- Forget, you say? However, that is not possible. I came here to find out about the shinigami, who they are and what they do. If I were to forget this meeting, my coming here would be... meaningless. Unless you can provide me another shinigami, that is?

Although the tanto was sheated and reatsu had stopped steaming from Tsukuyomi, a small smile had appeared and the peculiar glint in the eyes was still there.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:00 am

"Uh, well, I can answer any questions you have" Saido sighed, "But it'll have to be quick, 'cause I'm kind of losing blood here- a Shinigami passes on the souls of dead humans to the soul society, and cleanses evil souls, also sending them to live in the soul society. Sounds pretty simple, doesn't it?"
He had met all kinds of weird people before, but there was something more menacing about this girl or boy than even those gamblers.

When Hallibel and her Fraccion saw the exit, they broke into Sonido. The light was getting brighter... they were getting there... almost out of the deathtrap that was the cave.
Then finally, they made it. Apache and Mila Rose both breathed heavy sighs of relief, however Sun-sun and Hallibel simply stood there, staring at the sight of what lay before them.
Soon after them came Sab and Mortal... the sight which awaited them was what seemed to be a vast expanse of rocks and craggy hills, covered with what appeared to be the mouths of hundreds of caves.
Coming in and out of the caves were many, many Adjuches. Among them also seemed to be some Vasta Lordes, perched in higher places and watching out for anything worth eating.
It was a colony of hollows.
"What the... This is so strange... it's.." Mila Rose began to stutter.
"It's unnatural." Sun-sun added.
Apache opened her mouth to talk about shut up when she heard a scream.

All eyes were turning towards Findor Carias and Ggio Vega. They had tried to speak with one of the Vasta Lordes- about the size of a tall man but very much resembling a wild boar- when something they said angered it and it attacked them.
The two Fraccion had fought well and managed to severely injure the boar hollow when it screamed for help. It was a shrill, chilling scream that brought every eye in the area to the fight, and the pair on Arrancar were attacked from all sides by powerful Hollow.
In a matter of minutes it became clear that without help, neither of them would be making it out alive.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:23 am

V"Don't be an idiot. My powers control sand. Guess what you're made of?"
==========================================
L"You just keep telling yourself that."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:25 am

"Now you're being stupid. Aizen would look upon you with extreme displeasure if you should choose to attack me" Runuganga went on, leaning closer to Venezuala, "And my powers also control sand. Funny that."

"I will, thanks" Shinji smiled before drawing his Zanpakuto, "Because what I want you to do is help me train..."
He began walking towards her, casually resting his blade on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:20 am

V"I don't think he cares. Besides, you can't control sand if you're dead."
=============================================
L"Get Rose to do it."
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:45 am

Loki wrote:
"Uh, well, I can answer any questions you have" Saido sighed, "But it'll have to be quick, 'cause I'm kind of losing blood here- a Shinigami passes on the souls of dead humans to the soul society, and cleanses evil souls, also sending them to live in the soul society. Sounds pretty simple, doesn't it?"
He had met all kinds of weird people before, but there was something more menacing about this girl or boy than even those gamblers.
Regarding the wound Tsukuyomi thought that although the wound seemed to be bleeding a little more now, it could be relatively easy taken care of. Once again, if one knew a thing or two about such. But then Tsukuyomi's life had up until now been in the forest and thus had that sort of knowledge. Thoughtfully Tsukuyomi considered what Saido said which seemed to a larger extent be what the old woman had told. This was highly unsatisfying.
- If you would like to, I could attend that wound for you.

Tsukuyomi was now more or less as when they had first met, despite holding the sheated tanto.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:43 am

"You are a most infuriating girl" Runuganga sighed before sinking into the sand and disappearing.

"I don't want you arguing with Hiyori anymore, so I'm going to shut you up" Shinji spoke before leaping forward and lashing out with his blade, at the same time, Hachi took away the barriers, "And if you don't join in you'll get all cut up!"

"Oh... um" Saido raised an eyebrow, he honestly had no idea if he could trust this guy or girl, "I guess... but no funny business!"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:20 am

*Lilith Shunpo'd around his attack.*

"Nope."

*She then Shunpo'd out the door.*
===============================
"Whatever."

*She continued into the desert.*
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:12 pm

Funny business? That was an unknown expression. And it was not like Tsukuyomi made the offer in an act of care for Saido, but rather as a mean to get answers. Alive persons were better at this feat. Looking around Tsukuyomi spoke.
- We will need a fire… and… I think it is called ‘bog moss’ … as well as… alder-tree is probably the best…

Since Tsukuyomi wasn’t particularly familiar with the new surroundings, finding the ingredients for the bandage might be difficult.
- Do you happen to know where this might be found?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

God is Dead - RP
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next