Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

God is Dead - RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

God is Dead - RP  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:26 am

L"I wish I knew something better, but...."

*Lilith spends almost 2 minutes chanting as she picks a flower out of the ground. The petals then turn bright red & the plant seems to have a kind of glow to it. She hands the flower to Orihime.*

L"This has a Kido called 'Kyokko' sealed inside. When invoked, it completely hides the user, including their spirit pressure. All you have to do to trigger it is will it to work, and it will affect as many of your allies as our combined powers will allow. Hopefully, all of that energy will be enough to keep any seated officer from simply seeing through it and undoing it. Use it when you think the time is right. I'd offer to go with you, but--"

[...Why not? What else am I going to do? I don't want to go back...but I can't fight him all by myself....]
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:44 am

OOC
Holy fuck. Why are people not posting?

IC
"Uh... oh, thanks" Orihime took the flower and smiled awkwardly, "I'll remember that. And if you want to come with us, you'd have to ask Yoruichi for permission!"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:24 am

Mortal and Sab retreated with the others. "I do believe that went poorly." Mortal said, letting out a sigh.

Sab was behind her, "Are you hurt?" She asked, alarmed.

"Physically no, but my dragon was drained of a significant portion of its strength." Mortal said in a serious tone, "If it doesn't regain its former strength, I will lose my main method of attack."

Sab frowned, "That sounds like a big handicap, maybe you should rest." She said, in her usual voice.

"I will. You don't need to worry about me." Mortal said quickly, "As I said before, my main concern is my dragon. It exists as a part of me, and its spiritual pressure is my own, but separate, just like it is separate from me. In times of stress I can use that spirit pressure to replenish my own, like a reserve, but now that that is gone... Like I said, my main method of attack has been taken."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:00 am

Kyoujin looked over at Mortal and shook her head, "As long so you can still feed and rest, your reiatsu will be restored. It is not a permanent drain. Charlotte, however..."

Standing on his own, Charlotte was opening and closing his fists and sighing.

"He doesn't matter anymore" Ulquiorra declared.
"We should simply head back to Las Noches and report what we have found" Tia said to the others, heading in the direction of Las Noches, "We have no come out entirely empty handed. We now know there are more, very powerful hollow to join the Armada."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:16 am

"That is good to know, Kyoujin." Mortal said with a small smile. Looking over to Tia, Mortal nodded, "Yes; that, or an enemy to be destroyed, only time will tell."

"I doubt he'll ever join peacefully, and if he does join, I wouldn't hang my life on his loyalty." Sab added. She then turned to Mortal, "You shouldn't exert yourself, Mortal, perhaps it would be best if I helped you get back to Las Noches." She said.

"No," Mortal replied, "I've always been one to walk off an injury, as it were, but... thank you for the offer." She said, turning to walk.

"It is my duty to offer." Sab said quietly, following behind.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:06 am

"I agree he would not join peacefully, but you saw how he fled the scene" Kyoujin pointed over at the split ground where Basilis Gran had been hiding, "I think he'd rather join us than die..."

"I agree" Sun-sun nodded.
"He can go die!" Apache chimed in, "That bastard is straight from a horror or hentai movie, I swear!"
"What a vulgar thing to say..." Sun-sun sighed.

"I'll go ahead, if you intend on dawdling" Ulquiorra said before sonido'ing away, closely followed by Tia and her Fraccion.

Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:12 am

Mortal shrugged, "I think you underestimate the power of pride, and resolve. Some would rather die than go against their morals." Mortal said in response to Kyoujin. "We all have limits, we all have things we will not allow to happen, despite our interest for self preservation."

At then mention of 'hentai', Sab had to fight back a shutter. Humans, honestly, the things they come up with are just... perverse. She then looked at Mortal and flushed pink, Though not always so, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:13 pm

<I'm...I'm sorry, but I...I couldn't help but overhear.>

*A kid about Orihime's age approaches. He has shoulder-length, black hair & blue eyes. He's wearing a white t-shirt, jeans, & a backpack, & rubbing his hands nervously.*

<I...I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but....>

*He casts a nervous glance at Orihime.*

L"Out with it, kid!"

<Ahh! Err...yes, ma'am! It's just...you can see the monsters too, can't you?>

L"So you're a spiritually aware human?"

<Yes. Umm...so, as I was saying...there's just so many more than usual. Is there something going on? Some kind of, like, monster army or something?>

L"What? No. That's ridiculous."

[But...maybe not. A Menos Grande just happens to evolve in the human world? From Quincy Hollow Bait? And I hear the notorious Grand Fisher was fought recently. But even he shouldn't be able to organize a force that powerful. He's not even a Gillian himself.]
==========================================
V"He didn't seem all that impressive to me. All he did was hide away and try to attack us from safety. I say we ignore him. Lord Aizen will probably just think we're foolish little cowards for worrying about something like this."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:24 pm

"I highly doubt anyone here is worried, merely being prudent." Mortal replied, turning to look at Ven. "I'm not a fan of his tactics either, but that hardly seems important. No matter how you slice it, he has higher than average spiritual pressure, and fought against us, for however short a time, and managed to survive." Mortal shrugged, "That should be enough to be cautious when dealing with him."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:18 am

"Venezuala, that's just a little dumb, sorry" Kyoujin half laughed as she spoke, "Like Mortal said, he fought us and survived, not to mention the fact that there was at least one Vasta Lordes who feared him and he was able to take away nearly all of Charlotte's spiritual pressure."
Ggio and Findor were speaking to Charlotte with hushed voices before taking one of his arms each and sonido'ing away.

"Uh, hello?" Orihime smiled and turned to face the boy, listening to the short conversation before speaking again, "What's your name?... uhh, I really have to go soon. Like, now, really..."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:21 am

<Whatever. I don't even care.>

*Venezuela folds her arms & stalks off back to Hueco Mundo, visions of herself biting out Kyoujin's & Mortal's throats dancing in her head.*
=========================================
<Sorry...don't hold yourself up on my account....>

*He looks pointedly at the pond.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:54 am

"I think Venezuela may have been a bit insulted." Sab said, "Perhaps you should apologize." She continued, looking into the distance, where Ven had wandered off to.

Mortal walked past Sab, shrugging slightly, "I wouldn't worry about it too much, I don't think I was being insulting, I was simply stating my own opinion on the matter." She turned around and pointed at Kyoujin, "If anyone should apologize, it should be Kyoujin." She said with a smirk, "Tsk tsk, Kyoujin."

Sab frowned slightly, "If... you think so." She said, casting a glance out towards Venezuela's direction once again, before turning to follow Mortal.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:00 am

"I'm not apologizing to anyone" Kyoujin shook her head and shot a venomous glance at Sab, "That girl always thinks she's so tough but she can't even take a tiny insult.. Anyway, we better head back too."
Kyoujin then took a step and sonido'd towards Las Noches.

"Please don't be offended!" Orihime looked horrified for a moment before grinning stupidly again, "If you want, I can take you to someone who knows all about this stuff, he's called Mr Hat n Clogs and he is really, really smart!"

Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:52 pm

<Th-that's okay. I can't help. I don't even have any real powers. I was just worried that something was going to happen...but if Miss Soul Reaper says it's not, then I guess I really shouldn't be.>

L"It's Lilith."
==========================================
*Back in Hueco Mundo, Venezuela knocks on Ulquiorra's door.*

[It would be wrong to bother Lord Aizen or Directors+ Tosen or Gin. But he'll tell me if it's true. Ulquiorra always tells it like it is.]

OOC: +=Last I knew, Tosen's title in the dub was something like "General Director."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:29 am

Sab recoiled slightly from the look Kyoujin gave her, That was... rude. I didn't even say anything to her. She looked at Mortal but she was busy stifling a yawn to notice. If I tell her she'll probably tell me I was just imagining things, or worse, tell me to deal with it on my own. I hate that I can't fight... if I could, I bet people like Kyoujin wouldn't look at me like that. Sab let out a long sigh, I bet Mortal would respect me. Sab then opened her eyes wide, Wait, why don't I just-- "Mortal?"

Mortal looked back at a wide eyed Sab, if she was ever going to ask for something, Mortal could tell that now was going to be the time. "Yes, Sab? What do you want?" She asked casually.

"I was just wondering, if you are not too busy, when we return to Las Noches, would you can teach me to use my Zanpakuto better?" Sab asked, sheepishly, looking at Mortal, but never maintaining eye contact for too long.

Mortal looked a bit shocked. She could tell that her Fraccion was embarrassed by the question, and knew that saying no would probably crush the poor girl, but, in all honesty, she really didn't want to be bothered teaching the girl the sharp part of a sword from the blunt part. With a small sigh, Mortal thought, Well, if she has an interest, it would be cold of me to refuse to help her, and who knows maybe she isn't as bad as I think. Mortal nodded, "Certainly, if there isn't anything pressing when we return, I would love to help you." Half way through her response Sab had beamed with joy, which made saying the second half of the response a bit enjoyable for Mortal, putting a small smile on her face.

The thought of Mortal helping her, as well as seeing her smile, nearly buckled Sab, but she held fast and gingerly said, "Thank you, Mortal. It means a lot to me that you said yes." She finished with a smile that couldn't seem to go away, despite her best efforts.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:34 am

"Who is it?" Ulquiorra demanded from the other side of the door.

"Well, I really have to go now... bye!" Orihime said, looking at her wrist before remembering she didn't have a watch and blushing and running off.

That being said, there was nothing more to happen with Mortal and Sab.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:31 pm

V"...Me."
=============================
*Lilith starts to go when the kid steps forward.*

<Umm...do you...do you need a place to stay?>

*She turns & looks at him, shocked.*

<It's--it's not what you think, I swear!>

"I'm sure. Hmm...I guess I do. Lead the way, kid."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:48 pm

"And what do you want?" Ulquiorra spoke as he opened his door, staring blankly at Venezuala.

Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:56 pm

*She gulps.*

"Am...am I...."

[I'm afraid of the answer...but I have to press on.]

"AM I USELESS?!"

*At this point, she's sweating & trembling.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:00 pm

"...Of course you are. Go away."

Ulquiorra frowned and let out a low sigh before answering.
"No Arrancar is useless" He told her, "When the time comes, all of us must prove our worth. For someone with your power, I am sure you will not be without use to Lord Aizen. Is that all?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:10 pm

"Yaaaaay! Thank you SO MUCH, Ulqui!"

*She wraps her arms around his chest & arms.*

"...You smell like tea."
===================================
L"W-wow. This is a pretty nice place. I honestly didn't expect it."

*They're standing in a spacious top-floor apartment. Outside is a veranda with a small garden. The entrance leads to a 4 foot stairway, which leads to the kitchen & the living room; a place with a couch, a chair, a coffee table, & a large screen TV.*

<You--you like it? It's not messy or anything?>

L"How can you AFFORD this?"

<I didn't steal it, I swear!>

L"...I know. I was asking a question."

<Oh. S-sorry. Umm...my mom is a CEO of some big company. I don't know the name. We don't talk much.>

L"...I see."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:29 pm

"I drink a lot of tea" Ulquiorra said, not returning the hug but probably enjoying the contact on some level, "That's enough now."
With that, he stepped out of the hug and walked back to a desk where he sat down and started drawing.
"I'd like to be alone now."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Day 1 - Introduction
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The next morning!*

Kira, Lemur and a third, seemingly mute member of the third division waited outside the West Gate.
Lemur had forced Kira and the other guy to get there a half hour earlier than the second division members, just to give a 'good impression'.
"There they are!" Lemur called out, seeing the three members of the second division wondering up to meet them, "They sure took their time!"
Among the members of the second division, Kira recognized Midori from the previous day's training.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukuyomi awoke to the sound of small birds on her window sill singing their song and the smell of something tasty being made for breakfast by the old woman.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Arrancar awoke to the sound of battle within their fortress- the clash of steel and roars of warriors enraged.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:31 pm

OOC: Fuck that! Sab and Mortal didn't have their moment yet!
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:35 pm

OOC
Lol. Too late.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:55 pm

OOC: That is what you think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

God is Dead - RP
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next