Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

God is Dead - RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

God is Dead - RP  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:21 pm

The Hollow seemed to pause for a moment, it's skin glowing lighter blue, before laughing raucously- "Me? Basalis Gran?! Oh, no, no!"
As he finished laughing, another spoke to them. Like the earlier hiss, the voice seemed to rise from the ground.
"I am Basalis Gran" The voice told them- although loud, it seemed almost soothing in tone, "Now, I must ask you to leave, if you intend on causing any more trouble. Or you could stay and join me..."
The weaker Arrancar there beganto sweat and shift their feet. The voice was putting them on edge. It seemed to come from everywhere and no where at the same time, like some kind of horror movie creature.
"Show yourself" Tia urged, raising her voice, "Show yourself now."

The red headed girl blushed and laughed nervously, "Nope, this is my neighbour's yard, I look after it when they go away and sometimes I like to throw stones in the pond and look at the koi when I'm thinking and I hope I didn't frighten you! Is your head okay?"
Her spirit ribbons were human.

When Venezuala reached the top, she found an Adjuches sitting on a rock, looking down at what seemed to be a group of Arrancar.
"Huh?" The Adjuches, resembling a pig in every way except for it's exo-skeletal armour and claws, "Whossat?"

Last edited by Loki on Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:25 pm

"It's fine. What is your name?"

*Lilith hopes someone will stop being a derp & say something about the spirit ribbons.*
=================================
V"Who am I? Who're you?"
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:28 pm

Mortal furled her eyebrows as she realized Basilis Gran must have been the snake faced Hollow from before. "You were the cause of the tentacles in the cave. You abducted our comrade, yet expect us to join you?" Mortal scoffed, "Even if there was an inkling we would, it is simply poor judgement to join someone like that."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:06 pm

"My name? Ah, my name is Orihime Inoue" She spoke as she stood up from under the tree, her breasts jiggling as she did, "And yours?"

"I'm a hollow called Durpay" The Adjuches growled, "I don't think you should be here... in fact, I was just going to be running away myself."

"I did not simply abduct your comrade" The voice explained, "But I sensed strong reiatsu invading this sacred place, and like any good leader, I sought to defend it."
A moment later, a spot on the ground about fifty metres away from them exploded open, sending Charlotte Cuulhorne flying out.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:10 pm

"Okay. Where'd my BFF go? He's wearing a uniform like mine, he has a horn, and he looks like he needs a hug."
=======================================
"Lilith Psyche. So, Orihime, are you...?"

*She looks down, then up.*

"Your...umm...boobs. What? Damn it, I lost my train of thought!"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:45 pm

Sab was going to rush over to Charlotte to see if he was okay, but Mortal quickly placed a hand on her wrist and shook her head. "He is alive; we have more important things to be cognizant of at the moment." She said. Sab nodded, a sad look on her face. "If you wanted to defend this place you should have killed us when you had a better chance. The fact that you tried to defend this place, and are now resorting to weak recruitment shows exactly where you stand as far as negotiations. You're scared, if you could have defeated us, you would have, but now you know you can't and you want us to join you." Mortal said, "If you would put away your false pride you would know that joining us is the only smart option you have to you. If things get less than civil, even if you manage, by some miracle, to kill us all, you will still suffer grievous losses. If you consider yourself a leader, you'd do the smart thing for yourself, as well as your followers."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:23 am

Orihime blushed and took a step back, giggling nervously again.

"Um, I th--" The Adjuches began to reply when Ulquiorra took a single step past Venezuala and stabbed the hollow in the upper middle of it's chest with his hand, "Ack~!"
"Weak.." Ulquiorra sighed, pulling his hand free of the dissolving hollow, "Useless. We should go down there."
Kyoujin stood behind them, frowning- This spiritual pressure... no... it couldn't be. I don't.... Not him.
Then the quake began.

"SILENCE!" The blue hollow boomed, surging towards Mortal, his skin a darker shade of blue again. Ggio Vega also leapt forward, holding his blade out to his right side.
But before the two could reach each other, the ground shook with more power than all of the others up until then combined. Most of the Arrancar were shaken from their feet, and both the blue hollow and Ggio crashed into each other, toppling over in a heap.
Then the tentacles rose. All around them, the ground began to burst open, revealing tentacles as thick as a full grown man. Others were only as big as the ones in the cave.
A group of tentacles burst from under Ggio and his opponent, grabbing them both and hurling them in different directions.
"I will hear no more of this" Basilis Gran roared, his soothing tone gone, "You will fall into my mouth, I will not have to catch you! I will devour you whole and you will become my power!"

"Ready yourselves!" Tia yelled, "He's going to attack us!"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:33 am

"That seemed unnecessary."

*Venezuela jumps in the air and stays there to avoid the quake.*
==========================================
"Where was I? Oh, yeah. You haven't seen anything...strange around here lately, have you?"
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

Quote : I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:17 pm

"You shouldn't talk about your captain that way," Midori whispered coldly, trying to stay in calm. Surprisingly, Soi Fon was actually one of the few people Midori didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:52 am

"Loads of strange things happen here! Why just yesterday-" Orihime began speaking excitedly before looking in the air and raising a finger to her chin, "Oh wait... maybe I shouldn't tell that to a stranger, I mean, Yoruichi did say to keep this all hush hush..."

"Yeah yeah" Omaeda sighed, "I don't care. Now, go get some rest and be sure to be at your guard post by 5am."
Omaeda then turned and walked off, fishing a rice cake out of a brown paper bag his had tucked under his arm.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:55 am

"Yoruichi, huh? Then I assume it's safe to say that you know about Soul Reapers?"
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:05 pm

As Omeada walked away, Midori stuck her middle finger out at him. "Ass," she muttered, walking away.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:22 am

Mortal grabbed Sab and jumped high into the air. As they reached the zenith of the jump Mortal put her hand out and landed on a dragon's claw. Mortal observed the situation, taking note of where Ulquiorra, Venezuela, and Kyoujin were in the process. Looking back at Basilis Gran she let out a sigh, "I do believe I have angered him." Mortal said with a frown, "How sad." With that Mortal held out her hand and aimed a cero at a large group of hollows. "Maybe he'll come to his senses if he realizes he cannot protect the weak ones?"

Sab looked at Mortal, "I think that may just make him angrier; I'm still doubtful that he actually wants to protect them. His lack of reason seems to be proof that he is a 'leader' in name alone, what is the saying... Might is right." Sab said, "He is the mightiest here, therefore I imagine he feels he is the one who should be right."

Mortal launched her cero into the crowd of hollows, "These weak hollows will be of no consequence as far as my mission is concerned, and if this will stop him from fighting without harming him too badly, all the better." Mortal began charging another cero as she talked.

Sab nodded, "I understand your thinking, but, well, I think you may just be relieving stress by angering him as much as you are trying to complete your mission." Sab said, casting her eyes downward, afraid she may have been speaking out of line.

Mortal smirked slightly, "I'm not sure if I'm going to enjoy your new found boldness." She said, though it was a lie. She was enjoying it more than she should have.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:59 am

As the hollows were destroyed, their bodies disintegrated but their masks seemed to float into the air and retreat into the ground on the end of semi-transparent tentacles.
"You're wasting your time!" The voice of Basilis Gran boomed and a large tentacle slapped against the claw Mortal rested on.
It latched on instantly and began sucking away her spiritual pressure at an alarming rate.
But before Mortal, Sab or Basilis Gran could react, the tentacles was blown away by a well placed green cero from Ulquiorra.
"NO!" Basilis Gran roared, before the ground on which everyone had been standing crumbled away and the amount of tentacles doubled.

Kyoujin was getting shivers. It'd been a long time but... she still feared this hollow.
Three tentacles lashed at her and were fast destroyed by well placed slashes of her blade.
"We should-" Kyoujin started before launching a Balla into another attacking tentacle, "Get away from this place!"
"Agreed" Tia Hallibel nodded before pointing down at the hidden body of Basilis Gran and charging a Cero.
Ulquiorra did the same, and they both launched their powerful cero down into Basilis Gran.
The tentacles all fell away into the darkness, freeing Ggio Vega, Charlotte Cuulhorne and Mila-Rose from their grasp.
"I'll not be killed here" Basilis Gran said to them, his voice considerably quieter and more pained than before, "I'll see you all again, and you'll regret ever coming across this place."
With that, the blue skinned Vasta Lordes before leapt down into the darkness moments before flocks of weak, winged hollow sped up and attacked the Arrancar.
After the winged Hollow had been destroyed (and that had only taken moments), the spiritual pressure of Basilis Gran and the blue skinned Vasta Lordes had disappeared entirely, presumably having disappeared into a network of tunnels.

"A little, I think they're like police for spirits" Orihime nodded eagerly, "But I didn't know Yoruichi was a Soul Reaper... I didn't know they accepted cats into their organization? I wonder if they let dogs in too? That'd be cool!"

Midori got back to her quarters and found a dull old bed waiting for her. By her captain's insistence, there were to be no over comfortable beds in her division's barracks.
A good old bed with a wooden board instead of springs and a thing mattress would make their posture better and treat them not to expect comfort, even when sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:34 pm

"I didn't say Yoruichi was a Soul Reaper. I'm not going to tell you anything about her, without her permission. A word of advice? You could always ask. As for myself, I am a Soul Reaper. That's why I have this."

*She rests her hand on her Zanpakuto handle.*

"But I'm not affeliated with the Soul Society anymore."
============================================
"This is stupid, why did we come here to get railroaded over?"
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:51 pm

Staring down at her bed, Midori muttered, "Screw posture. I want a bed that doesn't break my back every night." She walked over to her stack of clothing and placed a few robes on the bed, hoping to increase the comfort. It didn't work very well; the robes only made it lumpier. Even though she normally would not go to bed for several more hours, Midori lied down and tried to curl into a comfortable position. She did, after all, have duty in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:37 pm

OOC: It's funny, because Word of God says that Squad 2 has the best barracks, on account of Omaeda's spending.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:32 pm

OOC: Neo is right, read the first chapter of my fanfic. Heated floors, automatic doors, a hotspring...
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:15 pm

OOC: No one cares about your justifications for asian ghost sex.
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:42 pm

Neo Bahamut wrote:
OOC: It's funny, because Word of God says that Squad 2 has the best barracks, on account of Omaeda's spending.

OOC: That's actually true. I just checked the Bleach character book, and that's what it says. But oh well.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Quote : I screwed myself with a screwdriver in the thumb.

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:49 pm

OOC: I imagine that Omaeda's spending on luxury things for the division must be approved by the captain, in this case Soi Fon. Which leads me to believe this happened after her reunion with Yoruichi because before it's not unlikely she took out her negative feelings about Yoruichi on the ones around her - the second division. But then she met Yoruichi and sorted out things and she was so happy to meet Yoruichi once again, to clear up the things that had happened before, so she allowed/permitted Omaeda to buy luxury stuff for the division.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:51 pm

Neo Bahamut wrote:
OOC: No one cares about your justifications for asian ghost sex.
Asian ghost sex is justification for itself, and has yet to even happen... if I ever get around to finishing up that chapter, which seems about as likely as me posting in this RP atm. I will... just... later.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:14 am

OOC
Naw well. I was kind of aware it'd have some fancy stuff, but I never agreed with the idea.
Soi Fon doesn't seem like the kind to tolerate her squad getting lazy and having too much fancy stuff. And this is an RP, it's gonna be tweaked to the owner's liking.

Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:01 pm

OOC: And me being in a position to bitch about it, I'm going to do just that.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:22 am

"Oh, I was worried you might be here for me or one of the others" Orihime smiled and took a step forward, "It'd be a pretty bad time for that seeing as we leave tomorrow!"

"We didn't come to get 'railroaded' over" Kyoujin shook her head, "We were looking for strong hollow, and we found one."
"Sadly, we have failed to capture it." Tia sighed, shaking her head.
"We should check for anybody who's injured" Kyoujin said, looking at Charlotte in specific, who's spiritual pressure seemed quite diminished, "Then head back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

God is Dead - RP
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next