Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

God is Dead - RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

God is Dead - RP  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:06 am

"What exactly do you plan on doing to me?" Saido asked, feeling kind of threatened, "Why not just make a bandage? That's what I was gonna do."

As Lilith headed out the door, she found herself confronted by Mashiro who kicked her back to Shinji with a surprisingly hard kick.
When she landed in front of Shinji, she found his blade against her throat.
"Jeez, Mashiro" Shinji laughed, "You may have been a little harsh. And you, little Miss Lilith, need the training to. You can't just pop your mask out and spam Cero every time you find yourself in a sticky situation."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:26 am

*Six rods of light slam into his midsection as she angrily pushes the blade away. She then Shunpos a few feet back, standing up.*

"Get off it. Just because YOU let it escape when YOU butted in, it doesn't mean -I- need your help. Now, I've got cramps today, so the next person to get in my way is going to share my pain by way of taking a Double Sokatsui to the face. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Quote : I screwed myself with a screwdriver in the thumb.

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:10 pm

Tsukuyomi looked up at Saido and attempted one of obaa-san’s warm smiles.
- If you already got a bandage, please use it then.

Being unfamiliar with the act of smiling, hadn’t the old woman once said something along the lines of “nothing ventured, nothing gained”?
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:59 pm

The six rods of light exploded almost as soon as they hit Shinji as Hachi snapped his fingers.
"When it comes to Kido" Hachi rumbled, slapping his hands again and having a great length of glowing yellow chains wrap around Lilith, holding her arms to her sides, "I will not be out done."
Shinji sighed and nodded at Hachi, who then rumbed "Hypporankan!"
The rods of light pinned Lilith to the ground, rendering her completely immobile.
"You always have been the most troublesome here, next to Hiyori" Shinji shook his head, "I guess I'll train with her instead, since it seems obvious she's better than you."

"Well, I don't have an actual bandage.." Saido explained, "But I could always use my clothes."
Saying that, he reached down to the bottom of his Shihaksho and ripped off a long strip before beginning to wrap it around his leg, "See?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:11 pm

"Germinate, Yggdrasil."

*As Kido is nothing but energy, flower petals soon start flying all over the damn place as the Kido shrinks to the point where Lilith can don her Hollow mask & simply break out of it by flaring her wings.*

"YOU can do whatever you want. I'M out of here."

*All of the flower petals turn into excessively bright flashes of light. When they clear, Lilith is missing, masking her Reitsu.*
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:39 pm

While Saido put on the temporary bandage Tsukuyomi considered whether to tell the man about the advantage of using bog moss and alder-tree bark. Deciding that here in the city they might have other ways to make bandages and disinfection for wounds, the man had probably known about Tsukuyom’s way otherwise, instead said something else.

- Now that that is taken care of, we can continue to walk to wherever you are going while speaking about the shinigamis. You mentioned evil souls, what is it they do that is evil and how do you cleanse them?
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:55 am

Sab broke out of her Sonido when they came to the clearing. A quick look around put her on edge. They were surrounded on all sides, but that wasn’t what put her on edge, between Mortal and Harribel there was little threat the hollows posed. No, what put her on edge was the simple fact that there were so many hollows comingling. It is odd that there are so many of them… and not a single one of them is attacking another. Sab thought.

It wasn’t unheard of for some Hollows to form small, roving bands, but a full blown colony, filled with Adjuchas, and Vasto Lorde class hollows? No, that was nigh unheard of. But… what could possibly be keeping them together? Sab thought, looking around, They aren’t grouped together out of the kindness of their hearts, so something else has to be at play, keeping them together, but… what?

Mortal looked around, Sun-sun is right, this is unnatural… then again, it may not be totally bad. This is exactly what we’ve been searching for, strong hollows. The fact that so many are in one spot only means that we don’t need to fan out to find them. She thought. It was at this moment that she heard the boar hollow cry out in pain. Quickly she placed a hand on Sab’s shoulder, and they were there instantly. Not wanting to kill, or otherwise harm any of the Hollows there, Mortal used her arms, and in turn, the arms of her dragon familiar to push away the hollows surrounding Vega and Carias.

After making sure that the Fracciones were safe, Mortal turned to address the crowd. “I ask that the strongest among you step forward.” She bellowed out, her voice seeming to carry farther than it should thanks to her ability to control the dragon and the space it occupied. “There is much for us to discuss.” She finished. Well, not really us, so much as Tia. Mortal thought. Mortal didn’t like to talk much anyway, and Tia had assumed control of the mission while they were still in the corridor.

Sab looked around again, still shocked by how the Hollows seemed to be living together. In all her considerably long life she had seen nothing like it except at Las Noches, but, the Arrancar weren’t truly Hollows anymore, not fully. It was natural to expect them to take on traits that were uncharacteristic of natural Hollows, but after seeing this, she was unsure if those new traits were new at all. The main thing it told her, though, was that Hollows had the ability to cohabitate for communal reasons. Maybe, Sab thought a bit reluctantly, no, this isn’t the time to be thinking of things like that. I’ve got to stay focused. She steeled her mind for the time being, pushing the questions she had rattling in her brain out of her mind so that she could focus on the task at hand, namely, keeping an eye out for Mortal.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:29 am

There was a long silence. Hollow all around simply stared at the new comers, the weaker ones backing away while Adjuches and Vasta Lordes sized up their potential opponents.
It was then that a Vasta Lordes, twice as tall as a normal man and trailing several glowing blue tentacles strode up to them. His face and body seemed to be covered with flexible but strong armour, and from underneath his skin seemed to glow blue like his tentacles. His mask appeared to be the face of a jester, but with knarled horns and thorns sprouting off of it.
"I speak for these hollow..." He rumbled, his voice like distant thunder, "We know who you are and what you want... You need not ask, the answer is no."
The reiatsu around them was amazing- the Vasta Lordes had really gathered. Although, on close inspection it could be seen that all of them, with the exception of the one speaking with them, wore the exact same mask.
"I don't like this..." Mila Rose murmured.
"Look at their masks" Hallibel was now standing very close to Mortal, whispering in a voice so quiet Mortal had to strain to hear, "Every second one of them has the same mask... half of them have retreated back into the caves."
It was true that many of the hollow had retreated into the caves as soon as the blue hollow, seemingly the leader, had begun speaking, leaving only the ones wearing identical masks.
"There is a king of these sands..." The large Vasta Lordes went on, "But he is not a Shinigami, and not a human either. Mortal Dulces and Tia Hallibel... I ask that unless you plan on joining me and follow the rule of Basilis Gran!"
His voice had now picked up to an excited roar, thundering in the ears of all- even more so than Mortal's amplified voice had done.

"She could just have asked..." Hachi's expression changed from slightly angry to slightly sad, "And I would have taken the Kido away..."
"I dunno about her" Shinji sighed, "She just doesn't seem to trust us."
"Maybe I shouldn't have kicked her so hard!" Machiro was now down sitting next to Hachi, making him look even bigger than he was.
"Well I don't really care if she leaves" Hiyori declared, still devouring rice, "She's a pain in the ass!"
"Shut up Hiyori." Shinji frowned at her... I wish she hadn't gone... she was the only girl here that couldn't sue me for touching her belly button.

Saido pulled the bandage tight and looked and Tsukuyomi, half smiling, "Where have you been living all your life? Under a rock? The evil souls are hollows that eat people and are generally terrible for the world. You cleanse one by cutting it with your Zanpakuto."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:30 am

*Lilith is strolling through someone's yard.*

"Stupid Shinji. Stupid Hachi. Stupid Visoreds."

*She folds her arm & glares at a koi in the pond who's staring at her.*

"What?!"

*The fish swims away.*

"Yeah, I thought so!"
======================================
*Venezuela finally reaches the outside of the cave.*
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:14 am

Tsukuyomi’s face darkened and perhaps it was well for Saido that the tanto was hidden in the obi again.
- Perhaps I am unfamiliar with shinigami, but at least I have the intention to learn. And you make it sound easy to live under a rock, have you ever tried it? Do you know what it takes of one to survive?

Suddenly Tsukuyomi noticed Saido’s shadow, it was high time to end this stroll. It was not like obaa-san had agreed to this without any hints and directions.
- I will just have to find a less condescending shinigami to question.

Tsukuyomi turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:52 am

The fish swam away, but a minute later it came back with another koi, both staring at Lilith.

From the outside of the cave, Venezuala could sense a goldmine of Reiatsu. From inside the cave, she could also hear a strange, slithering sound like snakes, but at the same time a repeated series of dull thuds.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Saido grinned awkwardly, waving his hands, "I didn't mean it to be offensive, it was just a joke! I wasn't trying to be condescending at all!"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:26 am

*Venezuela strolls in like she owns the place.*
==================================
"Stop judging me!"
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:22 am

Tsukuyomi stopped. Then turned to meet Saido’s eyes.
- For as much as I know, there seems to be an equal amount of what I do not know. But I intend to learn of the Shinigami, what they do and what they are.

Looking around, especially at the shadows, there was still the fact that this stroll needed to be ended. Obaa-san might be worried. Then looked back at Saido.
- Perhaps we can meet again tomorrow and speak more of… hollows… and zanpaktou?

Once more Tsukuyomi attempted a warm smile and probably managed it better than before. Slightly.
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

Quote : I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:09 am

*Midori drops in from nowhere and waits for Loki to tell her what to do*

OOC: I'm really sorry I haven't been on, like, AT ALL lately. Broken computer problems -_-
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:25 am

OOC
That's okay Potter.

IC
The koi disappeared after a stone flew into the water, frightening them away.

Once inside, Venezuala found that her path was blocked by fallen boulders with what appeared to be vines holding them together.

Saido grinned stupidly and put a hand on his straw hat, "Sure, see you tomorrow sometime... that's if I'm not busy, but whatever. You can usually find me around this district at this time every day."

By now, it was evening time and Midori was back in her barracks. She had barely been in there for five minutes when she was found by Oomaeda, the Division's incompetent Lieutenant.
"Hey, you're the second in command for the morning guard party outside the west gate tomorrow" He spoke while picking his ear with his pinky finger, "It's gonna be a mixed patrol with the 2nd and 3rd Division."

Kira had been walking back to his barracks at the same time when Izuru Kira caught up with him and tapped him on the shoulder.
"Isaan" Izuru greeted Kira using his family name, "I need you to head the morning patrol tomorrow, just outside of the West gate. It'll be a mixed patrol with our division and the 2nd Division."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:02 am

*She fires a goddamn Cero at the boulders.*
=====================================
*Lilith looks around for the source of the stone.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:16 am

Mortal watched what was happening around her with an air of almost total disinterest, which was leagues better than the anger and annoyance she had just a few short minutes ago. She met the large hollows gaze as it made its way over to the group. She could feel its Spiritual Pressure, but more interesting than that, was what the hollow had said. He speaks for these hollows? So then, this little community has an entire social system as well. She thought. It was then that Mortal began to notice the oddity of the recurring masks. Maybe they are puppets to another hollow, or maybe it is part of the reason these hollows are together in a community in the first place. Mortal thought with a shrug.

When Tia spoke Mortal nodded, “I noticed,” she said in a voice as low as hers, “I’ll leave this situation to you from here since you assumed direct control of the mission a short while ago. I would hate to overstep my boundaries.” Mortal said, taking a step back. As she stepped back she took Sab’s hand into her own and guided her subordinate behind her.

Sab looked at the Vasto Lorde from behind Mortal, and listened to him as he spoke. The king? But, our army has both… kings. And what does he mean ‘not a human’? No human was ever mentioned. Sab thought, furling her eyebrows as she thought about what the hollow was saying. At the Hollow’s last line, Sab raised an eyebrow in confusion. She went over it a few times, but still just stood there, confused. ’I ask that unless you plan on joining me and following the rules…’ what? Unless we do what he asks… what? I mean, his voice was authoritative, and it bellowed loud enough… but he didn’t make a clear ultimatum. I doubt we’re joining him, so what does that leave? Sab thought quizzically, rubbing what was in her hands as she thought. Finally Sab let out a small sigh and simply said, “I’m sorry, I don’t mean to intrude upon your conversation, but it would be helpful if you could finish your sentence.”

After the Hollow spoke Mortal began to feel something massaging her hand. At first she didn’t know what it was, then she realized that it had to have been Sab. A quick glance over her shoulder confirmed that Sab was indeed rubbing her hand, with her eyebrows furled, as if deep in thought. Mortal would have pulled her hand away, but it felt good, so she just let her Fraccion continue, besides, Mortal figured she would stop once she realized that the hand was red, and clawed. To her surprise, however, she didn’t stop, what she did was address the Vasto Lorde on her own, telling it to finish its sentence. While the bravado did elicit a small smile from Mortal, she did, still, turn and give the horned girl a curt, “Quiet.”

Sab tensed when she heard Mortal tell her to be quiet, and flushed pink when she noticed what she was doing to Mortal’s hand. “Yes…” She said, quietly. “I believe I sense Venezuela nearby.”
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:44 am

The ground rumbles slightly under the feet of the Arrancar after Sab spoke, but then went back to being calm.
"Unless you plan on joining me...!" The hollow went on, "You must leave immediately!"
The ground then rumbled violently, and for a moment even the hollow standing before them looked frightened.

The boulders exploded and the vines appeared to either burn away or slide back into the wall.
Before Venezuala could advance any further, however, the ground shook violently and there was a blinding green flash before her eyes.

A well endowed woman with long brown hair, wearing the uniform of an Arrancar of Aizen's Armada wondered casually along towards the cave, occasionally stopping and looking around for whatever was shaking the ground.
"I did not realize you would be joining us on this mission" A dull toned voice spoke to her from behind a boulder, "Kyoujin Wartooth."
"Is that the fourth Espada I hear?" Kyoujin replied, looking at the boulder and tilting her head, "Ulquiorra?"
"Correct" Ulquiorra nodded as he came out from behind the boulder, looking at the mouth of the cave.
"Well, I was going to join you guys but I forgot all about it" Kyoujin shrugged, "Then I spotted Venezuala wondering out and remembered. So here I am."
Ulquiorra and Kyoujin both started when there was a flash and a boom from just inside the cave and Venezuala was hurled out with scorch marks all over her.
"Venezuala!" Kyoujin ran over to the other Arrancar looking concerned, "Are you okay?"
"She should be fine" Ulquiorra frowned, walking to the mouth of the cave with his hands ready to deflect any more Cero that might come out, "Those wounds are superficial."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:57 am

V"You heard Batman. Hey...since Barragan's a jerk, do YOU want to be my BFF, Ulq?"
=====================================
L"Stones fly of their own accord! Causality is meaningless! Embrace your imminent deaths!"

*Lilith is running around, waving her sword in the air.*
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

Quote : I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:08 pm

Midori grimaced slightly. She absolutely hated Omaeda, but since he was quite a few ranks above her, she had to control her temper.
Letting out a small sigh of frustration, Midori muttered, "Great. I hate guard duty."
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:08 pm

Loki wrote:
Saido grinned stupidly and put a hand on his straw hat, "Sure, see you tomorrow sometime... that's if I'm not busy, but whatever. You can usually find me around this district at this time every day."

- Well, I will come looking for you tomorrow around the place I found you. So… what was the phrase again?… Ah! Good by and take care!
Tsukuyomi said and then turned, scurrying back towards the old woman’s house. Due to the unfamiliarity of the surroundings – it didn’t help that much seemed alike – it took considerable time. To ask someone for directions didn’t occur to Tsukuyomi who was used to figure out these kind of things oneself. Suddenly someone addressed Tsukuyomi who reacted startled.
- You are Tsukuyomi, right? Obaa-san is so worried she asked me to help her search for you. Come, we will go home.

Tsukuyomi just stared at this stranger but followed the lead and thus rather quickly got to the place where the old woman resides. The stranger knocked at the door but there was no response.
- She’s probably out searching for you.

In before long the old woman came back and upon seeing Tsukuyomi, she put herself in front and delivered a fat slap on the cheek. Full of indignation, fighting the urge to return the hit, Tsukuyomi bristled up while giving the woman a dark stare which she met unblinking. After a few moments of this silent battle, she went to lock up the front door, opened it and motioned for Tsukuyomi to get inside who did as told. Still outside the old woman changed words with the stranger who appeared to be a neighbour. Then she got inside and started to question Tsukuyomi who said rather little about the exploring. Eventually she stopped out of frustration and Tsukuyomi felt like going to bed. The meeting with Saido had been interesting and tomorrow there would be another. Or so Tsukuyomi hoped while falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:21 pm

OOC: Don't have the time for a long post.

Mortal stayed quiet, like she said before, this was Tia's rodeo now.

Sab meekly said, "Thank you for clarifying." Before alerting Mortal to the fact that, "I also sense Ulquiorra, and Kyoujin are here as well." Sab said, putting a bit of venom into her words when she said Kyoujin's name. She didn't like her much, though she couldn't, rightly explain why.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:54 pm

Ulquiorra ignored Venezuala and simply said, "We're going to go over these natural walls- the tunnels are too likely to be a trap."
Kyoujin nodded and stretched her arms, "Well Venezuala, I hope you are alright to do some jumping."
With that, Ulquiorra and Kyoujin both broke into Sonido, jumping up the natural walls of rock that guarded the Hollow Colony.
Every 20 metres up or so, they would have to stop and land on a small foothold before moving again.
The wall itself seemed to be almost as tall as the walls of Las Noches, but far less tough or well structured.

"We will not flee" Tia shook her head, "We have been given a task by the ruler of Hueco Mundo- Sosuke Aizen. You are all strong, and are invited to become even stronger. As Arrancar you will be given great power, and you will stand at the top with our leader."
The blue Hollow glared at Hallibel, the anger inside him seeming to reflect in the darkening colour of his skin.
"Basalis Gran is the only true leader of Hueco Mundo" he boomed, "It shames me to think that you bow before these disgusting Shinigami, and worse, the human! If you will not submit or flee you will die! This is your last warning!"
The ground shook again- more violent this time. Cracks began to open up in the stone and a hiss seemed to rise from the ground.

As Lilith ran around stupidly, she was hit by another stone in the head.
"Sorry!" An apologetic girl with long red hair called out from nearby, under a tree, "I didn't spot you there!"
The girl's most distinguishing feature, next to her long red hair, was her magnificently large breasts.

"Well, too bad" Omaeda grunted, "At least you don't have to hang around the Captain all day. She's seriously the stricest, most stuck u--"
Omaeda stopped talking and looked around the make sure the Captain wasn't listening.
Meanwhile, in her quarters, Soi Fon sneezed delicately.

Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:59 pm

[Hmm...she's not a soul, I don't see a Chain of Fate. But she could be some kind of Hollow.]

"Then I'm afraid I have no choice but to cut you in half for this insult. Naw, I'm just kidding, is this your yard?"

*While she's talking, she focuses, trying to see her Spirit Ribbons.*
========================================
*Venezuela hops the wall in a few bounds.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:00 pm

Mortal raised an eyebrow, "I assume you are Basalis Gran, but who is the human you keep referring to? I fear you judge us on false information." Mortal said flatly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

God is Dead - RP
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next