Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

God is Dead - RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

God is Dead - RP  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:49 am

L"Well, color me shocked."

*She heads over to Zennosuke & checks to see if he's alright.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Quote : I screwed myself with a screwdriver in the thumb.

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:02 pm

Watching Saido while following, Tsukuyomi noticed his leg was bleeding much. But then he spoke. What Tsukuyomi want? Get punished for being at that place? And what is a ‘deal’?
- I came here to… learn… what shinigamis are. What is a ‘deal’? And you… your leg…

Tsukuyomi realized it was complicated to speak to a stranger, it was so different from speaking to the old woman. She was patient and took it easy when the words got wrong. How would this person react if that happened?
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:42 pm

Mortal let out a small yawn and began nodding off in her seat.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:01 am

OOC
Damn it Script, you idiot.

IC
The Arrancar are not actually in the assembly hall, but rather only a small number of them- Mortal, Hallibel, Venezuala and Barragan- were together.
"So what is this about? Quit daydreaming and spill it!" Barragan grumbled at Mortal, "I didn't come here to sit and sip tea."
"Yes, I am eager to hear what it is you have to say..." Hallibel put in.
The true purpose of the meeting was to discuss the creation of more Arrancar. One of their commanders had given Mortal a message from the top, ordering her to Assemble a group and sweep through the Menos Forest and the desert in pursuit of hollow strong enough to strengthen the Armada.

Zennosuke groans, coughing up a little blood, before closing his eyes and passing out.
Before Lilith could see if he was dead or alive, the Garganta reopened behind her and three large hollow leapt out, all trailing the same fleshy cords, and attacked her.

Saido stopped, waiting, then sighed, "What are you? A mute?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:18 am

"Okasen."

*She fires a large arc of lightning at the Hollows.*
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Quote : I screwed myself with a screwdriver in the thumb.

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:11 am

People are strange. One tries to be careful when speaking to avoid trouble and this is what comes out of it. What was it called again? Insult, yes.

Taking a loop around Saido, scrutinizing him up and down, weighing, measuring, Tsukuyomi noticed not only would it be possible to track him by his bleeding leg – if one knew what to look for – but the man also seemed to have several bruises at his body. Without noticing it, the right hand had picked out the sheathed tanto and when reaching the starting point of the loop, Tsukuyomi let the bottom of the sheathed tanto rest against the chin before the eyes took on a peculiar glint.

- I belive you just… what was the word again?… Ah, insulted me. And perhaps an insult is the cause of your… wounds? And further more, perhaps you do not wish… your pack… to know about this, since they would be… insulted, yes?

Small amount of reatsu started to steam from Tsukuyomi.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:20 am

"Hey, hey hey" Saido took a half step back and shook his hands in front of him, "Slow down, cowgirl! How about we just agree that none of this ever happened, sound fair?"

Two of the hollows were torn to pieces by Lilith's attack, but the third evaded the blast and made a leap for Lilith.
A fourth hollow, smaller but with great wings, swooped past her and went after Zennosuke.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:04 am

*She shunpos to the flying Hollow, aiming to stab it in the back.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:22 pm

Mortal looked up at the others there, "I apologize, I must have dozed off." She said flatly. Mortal sat up straight and let out a small yawn. "I wanted to discuss my orders, as they pertain to you as well," She said as she rubbed her eyes a bit. "I was tasked to search for Hollows, preferably Vasto Lordes, to take into our ranks and Shinigamify into Arrancar to strengthen the armada." Mortal said, shifting into a more comfortable position in her seat, "Barragan, you used to be king, so I figured you would know the best places to look. Likewise, the rest of you all seem to be veterans of the desert, so I naturally assumed you may know of good places to scout, as well as bearing skill in how to deal with anything we may come across; like I said, you're all experienced." Mortal continued, looking at the three other Arrancar around her. "I was not given a time frame to work within, but I can only imagine that the quicker this is done, the better."

With that out of the way Mortal leaned back in her seat, ready to address any concerns those present may have had in the best way she could.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:41 pm

The flying hollow screamed and died right as Lilith stabbed it, but the second one was now charging a Cero and close to releasing it at Lilith and Zennosuke together.

Crouching nearby to Lilith, growing some more hollows, the young Arrancar watched with curiosity.
She had never fought anybody this strong before, as she had also gone after the weaker Shinigami and hollows. Ever since she was made an Arrancar, she had always lacked offensive power, and all she wanted was to grow up and be strong like her idol- Tia Hallibel.
This fight might have been a bit much for her, though.

"There are many outcrops of rocks around the desert..." Barragan began drawling on, "In which the more powerful hollow dwell... I shall send some of my Fraccion to... inspect the area and look out for Vasta Lordes... I will not participate in a fools errand like this myself, though."
"Unlike Barragan, I will help out personally" Tia Hallibel spoke before shooting a hateful glance at the old Arrancar, "I am willing to go searching through the Menos Forest with my Fraccion, if it will be of any use. The deeper parts of the forest usually shelter some strong hollows."

Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:12 am

V"I just hung out in the open sand. Some asshole jellyfish Hollow tried to eat me one time while insisting that I was, in fact, a man, but I don't know what happened to him."
============================================================
L"Fuck this crap!"

*She pulls a hand over her face, drawing black-&-pink Reitsu. With her Hollow mask on, she opens her mouth, blasting the other Hollow with a Cero.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:53 pm

Mortal addressed each in turn, "I am sorry to hear that you will not join me directly, but I appreciate your input, as well as the help of your fraccion. Thank you." She said calmly. The man was smug, too smug for his own good, but he used to be king, so one could hardly blame him for his ego. Even with his ego though, he wasn't half as infuriating as Nnoitra, or, at times, Grimmjow.

Mortal swiveled her chair so that she was facing Tia and replied, "Thank you for your input as well. I'm sure having you help personally will be a great boost to the mission's odds for success." Mortal leaned in a bit, "The forest is the area I am most familiar with. My time as an adjuchas was mostly spent amongst the trees." Mortal said, remembering using the trees for warmth. "All the same, I think checking a portion of the rock structures would be wise before traveling on to the forest. It is no short walk, and I'd rather be done with everything else before going there." She finished.

Finally, she turned towards Ven, "Well, considering the facts that you are clearly a woman, that our ranks are already filled with 'assholes', and the fact that he failed in his attempt, I think we are better off without that particular hollow." She replied, "I'm glad you did survive however, and, like the others, thank you for the input." She continued.

Mortal slid back from the table, and stood up, stretching slightly as she did. "If that is all, I would like to leave quickly. Please meet me at the western exit to Las Noches when you are ready; Barragan, please instruct as many fraccion as you are willing to part with to meet me there as well." She said coolly. Now that she was done speaking, Mortal turned and began making her way toward the western exit.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:01 pm

*Venezuela remains sitting there for a while.*

"I wonder if I shouldn't have neglected to mention that I only survived because it was also a stationary-type Hollow?"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:25 pm

The hollow was easily obliterated by Lilith's Cero, and for an awkward few moments, everything was still.
But then, it appeared that the little girl was standing right behind Lilith.
"Your power is mine!" The girl yelled and extended three cords with razor end for Lilith's back, but right before they hit a yellow blast of energy blasted them all off.
"You shouldn't use your power so recklessly" A man with neatly groomed blonde hair walked slowly towards them, "We don't want the Soul Reapers finding out about us, do we now?"
The little arrancar blew a cero into the ground right beneath herself and Lilith, disappearing into a Garganta while the smoke covered her.
"She's a fast one" Shinji Hirako exclaimed, "I could hardly track her moving from that house to you!"

Right before Mortal made it out of the room, she was blocked by Ulquiorra.
"I apologize for my tardiness" Ulquiorra spoke in a slow, expressionless voice, "But I would think my abilities very suitable for this assignment... until I am given other orders, I will be aiding you... I will be in the Menos Forest if you need me."
Before Mortal could answer, Ulquiorra had turned and was walking away.
When she looked around, it seemed that Hallibel had already left.

"I recall a hollow of that description" Barragan rumbled, looking sidelong at Venezuala, "A ballsy young creature... no fool... but an arse to boot. I would very much like to crush him."

Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:45 pm

L"It was making me mad! Besides, the only Soul Reaper around to see it was unconscious & probably stupid. He'd have just thought I was another Hollow."

*She dispels her mask.*
====================================
*Venezuela shrugs.*

V"So. Barragan...King Barragan...Ex King Barragan...you know, I'm gonna be completely honest, I'm not sure what the fuck I'm supposed to call you. You ever watch The Lion King?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:09 pm

Mortal acknowledged Ulquiorra, and quietly made her way to the west exit. Always so quiet that one; better than the opposite.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:03 am

OOC
Hoping Potter would have posted, but I will push on.

IC
"Whatever, we should leave" Shinji turned, looking at Zennosuke, "That guy sure is pathetic... want to patch him up a bit?"

"You may call me King Barragan, as someday I will reclaim my rightful place at the top" Barragan closed his eyes and sat upright in his chair, crossing his arms, "Until then do not pester me with your foolish questions."

"Red!" Soi Fon's voice rang out around the arena, and everybody there was suddenly in action.
Kira spotted Midori wearing her red headband and immediately charged her.
A man from Squad 13 had also spotted her and was charging her.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:22 am

V"But Aizen is in charge now, and I'm not sure that he's okay with that. I'll call you anything you want if--when--you get back on top. But I have my own tail to protect, you know. Hey. Were you a King when you were alive, too? Were you Alexander the Great? Ooh, is it a seeeecret? ...You aren't keeping secrets from me 'cause you don't like me, are you? 'Cause I like you. Not, like, you know, THAT way, more like I think you're a pretty cool--"

*She inhales.*

V"--Dude."
=========================================
L"Does he need it? I have no problems ignoring him if he can just rub some dirt in it & get back to work."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:20 am

"Silence!" Barragan rumbled, "Foolish girl.... Charlotte!"
When called, an extremely homosexual looking Arrancar with long, curly purple hair appeared by Barragan's side on one knee.
"Yes, master?" Charlotte Chuhlhourne looked up at his master with sparkling eyes.
"Find your brothers and give them this message: They are to spread out and search the rocky outcrops for Vasta Lordes. Once found, they are to either capture them or send for an Espada. Go."
Charlotte nodded and stood up, turning to leave and sneering at Venezuala.

"Yeah, I guess" Shinji nodded.
"He's a Soul Reaper, anyway!" Another Visored, short and with long blonde hair had joined them, "Leave him to bleed. We need to get back before lunch is ready!"
"Ah, Hiyori" Shinji looked down at her as she advanced towards him "Why are you here?"
"To see what shithead was releasing so much spiritual pressure around the place, I see you got to her first, though. What's the big idea?!"
Shinji sighed and began to walk off while Hiyori continued being mad with Lilith.

~2 hours later~
Kira walked out of the arena, using a towel to mop the sweat off of his face and neck, before being slapped hard on the back by Lemur.
"That was fun! You guys are so crappy it's hilarious!" The big man laughed to himself as he walked past.
The training was over, the Captains were heading back to their barracks, and the officers had been given 2 hours break.

The Arrancar had spread out and were searching for Vasta Lordes. The expedition had been largely unsuccessful, until Apache and Mila-Rose both reported spotting a Vasta Lordes.
Now the majority of Arrancar searching were moving through the rocks towards what appeared to be a series of hills, covered with boulders and spotted with tunnel entrances and craters.
"I sense strong reiatsu ahead..." Hallibel looked at Mortal, who was with them, "Lot's of it."
"It's like a goldmine ahead, so much spiritual pressure!" Ggio Vega, a short, feisty Arrancar of Barragan's Fraccion exclaimed.

Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:38 pm

*She stiffens her upper lip, gets up, & power walks out of the room. A few minutes later, she leaves her room & heads off towards the desert.*

OOC: You made her cry. Dick.
======================================
"There were Hollows all over the place, what did you expect me to do, not slaughter them with a grossly inappropriate amount of power?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:12 pm

Mortal nodded at Tia's assertion, "Yes, I can sense it as well." She replied. When she heard Vega say something she looked over her shoulder at him, a stern look on her face, "This will be dangerous Vega, it takes considerably more effort to subdue and capture rather than kill, and there is nothing harder to do than subdue someone, or something that wants to be left alone. I don't want you to fight any Hollows you are not sure you can handle alone; you are useless if dead." She said, "If you find that the enemy is too powerful I suggest you stay on the sidelines and attack only when you see an opening, or team up with another arrancar, or more until you can fight at an advantage." Mortal turned to her own fraccion and said in a quiet voice, "I don't want you on the battlefield at all, Sab." Her fraccion smiled and nodded. She didn't want anyone dying on her watch, for one, it would be embarrassing to explain that she couldn't keep them alive, but most importantly it would also weaken their forces; it was counter intuitive to gain one arrancar at the cost of one, and even less helpful if more were lost. Her mission was to bring in more hollows, not to lose them.

Mortal turned back and looked ahead, Here we go. Hopefully the fraccion will take my advice as well as Sab does. She thought as she trudged along into the entrance of the cave. Inside she could feel the spiritual pressure around her. She figured that it was a few hollows inside, because the thought that all the pressure was coming from one being put her on edge.

--

Sab shifted slightly in her bed before waking up. How long did I sleep? She thought as she rubbed her eyes. A quick look around the room told her that she slept far longer than she wanted to, again. Either that or her suspicion that Mortal was purposely waking up earlier to avoid her was correct. As she slid her petite legs out of bed, Sab put her head in her hands and let out a sigh. I don't understand why she avoids me, I don't do anything but try to help. She thought, the sadness written all over her body, from her slouched pose, to her frown. Sab let out another sigh and ran her hand through her hair. I'm sure she isn't avoiding me, I'm just over reacting. She thought as she stood up, Mortal has thanked me for things, told me I did well. She likes me, she has to, she wouldn't allow me to sleep in her room if that wasn't true. She said as she walked over to the edge of her bed to grab her Zanpakuto, Then again, maybe she only lets me stay here because I'm the one who decorated. She said looking back at the room, and all the black wool in it. But that counts for something anyway, right?

Sab left the room with another sigh and began scouting Las Noches until she felt the spiritual pressure of Mortal, when she did she Sonido'd to it as fast as she could. "Master..." She said before taking a small break to catch her breath, "What are you doing over by the Western Exit?" She asked, And why didn't you wake me up?

Mortal looked at her with what looked like a mixture of surprise and concern, "I was assigned to scout Hueco Mundo for possible recruits." She said. "And you don't have to call me 'master', I told you that before."

Sab nodded, "Ah, I will go with you then." She said pleasantly.

"Okay." Was Mortal's flat response.

--

As Mortal entered the cave, Sab was right behind her, trying to find the source of the spiritual pressure to let Mortal know.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:44 pm

It seemed that Lilith was still bitching 2 hours later, and this time Hiyori simply responded, "Shut up NOW!", before hurling one of her clogs at her.

Outside, Venezuala soon encountered Runuganga, who burst up from the sound ahead of her and peered down at her, "Where is it YOU are going, woman?"

The cave was long and seemed to get much narrower as it went along, and halfway through it seemed to begin going upward rather than downward.
Of all of Barragan's Fraccion, on Charlotte, Vega and Findor had chosen to come, and on this occasion, Vega and Findor were pushing ahead and ignoring any words of caution from the others.
Charlotte however, was lagging behind. He seemed to think that the cave was too horribly filthy for him to tread on, but since the only other option was to disgrace himself and turn-tail, he pressed on.
Unseen by the assembled Arrancar were many hollows on the walls. Most were simply scavengers or bottom feeders which were crumpled and destroyed by the mere presence of Espada, but there were some who were far stronger.
Behind the group, Charlotte tripped on a vine on the ground.
"What could this be doing here?" Charlotte whispered to himself, standing back up and inspecting the vine.
The next thing he heard was a low hiss, before the vine itself wrapped around his hands like cuffs and he was dragged to the side of the cave.
"AH! WHAT?!" He cried out, struggling against it, but more 'vines' where appearing and grabbing him every second, tugging him back to the wall, "Let me go!"

Kira sat down on a bench nearby and looked around himself. He could see Captain Sosuke Aizen talking with Captains Ukitake and Ichimaru... it looked like it was serious business, and Kira guessed it might be about the whole execution thing he had heard Gin talking about.
It looked as though a few awkward moments of silence past before Gin chuckled, breaking the tension and walked off.

Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:04 pm

*Lilith cuts it in half.*

L"That's funny, coming from you."
=================================
V"Wherever I damn well please, don't piss me off, I outrank you by light years."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:02 pm

Mortal pressed on with Sab about one step behind her, on her right side. As she walked she began to notice that the walls were coated with quite a few hollows, but paid them no mind. Most were either dead, or struggling to move under the immense spiritual pressure Tia and herself gave off. In front of her were Vega and Findor, both anxious to make it to the exit and find whatever had the dense spiritual pressure. She would have chastised them for charging ahead despite the danger, but they were together, so they were following her orders she guessed.

--

Sab didn't like tight, confined spaces. She wasn't afraid of them, but she didn't like them, she always felt as if something was touching her, and that was an off-putting feeling. She wasn't going to stop anytime soon however, not as long as Mortal continued to truck along the path. She had noticed a while ago that the walls were lined with weak hollows, but figured that pointing out that fact would get them nowhere, so she just kept quiet, figuring Mortal would most likely figure it out on her own, if she didn't already.

Suddenly Sab heard a loud crash coming from behind them and twisted her body to see what was going on. Less than a second after she turned she felt a hand on her shoulder and tensed her entire body. "Get me there." She heard Mortal say. Without another word Sab sonido'd over to Charlotte, who was the source of the sound. Since Mortal was quite possibly the slowest thing on two legs, it usually fell to Sab to help her get around quickly. Sab was thankful Mortal didn't abuse the luxury, standing at 6 feet, Mortal wasn't the lightest thing in the world to lift.

--

Once Sab had gotten about three quarters of the way to Charlotte Mortal jumped off of her fraccion, and used the momentum to carry her the rest of the way. While still in midair, Mortal unsheathed her zanpakuto, and cut Charlotte free from the vines that were binding him. With a firm grab, Mortal pulled the man up to his feet, while cutting down any new vines that appeared, "Everyone, hurry up!" She called out.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:12 pm

Tia called for Findor and Vega to stop before turning and walking to see what the commotion was.

The vines stopped coming for a few moments, allowing Charlotte to mutter his thanks and turn to see what had grabbed him, but then they were both taken by surprise.
About three dozen of the tentacles fired out at once, each of them grabbing onto any bit of warm flesh they could find and pulling tight. The small needles on the undersides of the tentacles dug in and began to absorb spiritual pressure while pulling them at the wall.
"Help them" Tia nodded to her Fraccion, who all leapt to the aid of Mortal and Charlotte, slicing the tentacles as fast as they could.

"I want proof of who you are..." Runuganga rumbled, "I can not allow anybody but the Espada to come and go through this place without checking their identity."

"Hey, just eat your friggin' rice and be quiet, willya?" Shinji stepped between them. They were now in the huge basement beneath the abandoned warehouse that the Visoreds used as their headquarters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - RP    God is Dead - RP  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

God is Dead - RP
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next