Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Hours: Episode 1

Go down 
+3
Grim Fandango
WolfSmasher
Balsteen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Script-Z

Script-Z

After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:41 pm

Dura smiled, "As to be expected, it was fun. Wish I could have been more help during the fight, but without Sab I'm just a pretty face."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

Quote : I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:43 pm

Jackson spoke up from the back. "I agree, new kid deserves it." He tried to shift his position, then realized that Ami had already fallen asleep on his shoulder. He grabbed her monster to make sure it didn't spill, and proceeded to consume the rest of it in one swallow.
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:46 pm

"Don't sell yourself short."
Videl kept his eyes on the road, like a big boy.
The drive back was pleasant one by one they appeared to fall asleep.
Which just left Videl and Jackson.
"You still awake back there? Anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:47 pm

Lune nodded and tossed the jar to Kaylee who caught it and ate the Kishin soul.

"What's it taste like?" Lune asks Kaylee. There's a pause. "Like air huh? Well at least it isn't nasty" he laughed and retreated back to Kaylee's side where she leaned on his shoulder and he put his arm around her.

Lune was still awake and cracked an eye open, "Sup?"
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:50 pm

Jackson glanced at Lune and Kaylee. "Looks like it's just us four, now. Damn, this Monster stuff is keeping me wired," he added, glancing at the ingredients list on the back of the can. "Anyone want some? There's a bit left."

Ami looked up in a daze, still half-asleep, and muttered, "Mine..." she tried to grab the can from him, but she just ended up falling back asleep, and flopped down on his lap.

"Umm...okay, then."
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:52 pm

"You two make a cute couple" Lune cat smiled at his comment aimed at Jackson and Ami.
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:54 pm

Jackson's face went bright red as his hands flew up to adjust his bandana, something he always did when nervous. "W-what?!"
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:55 pm

"You heard me" he cat smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:55 pm

"It'll only be a few minutes now, I can see the academy."
Videl yawned "Yeah, give me some of that, Jack." Videl reached
behind him to grab the can, swigging it <adjective+ly>
"Yeah, what's the deal between you and Ami, Man?"
"How did you two ever become partners?" he questioned
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:57 pm

Dura was up, but kept her eyes shut, simply listening to the conversation.

Sab on the other hand was nearly comatose.
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:59 pm

Eyes darting from Lune to the floor, Jackson finally regained his composure and processed what Videl had just told him.

"Well, she basically bullied me into it," he said, laughing nervously. "We've known each other since childhood, and when she brought it up...well, we weren't exactly getting along too well back then. But I finally said yes, and I have to admit, it's been awesome." He looked down on the sleeping form of his partner and gave a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:00 pm

"Ah, childhood friend romance. That's a beautiful scenario."
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:02 pm

Jackson's eyes grew to the size of tennis balls, and his face nearly blended in with the maroon shirt he was wearing. "I-i swear, it's not like that! I doubt she can even stand me sometimes..."
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:03 pm

Lune laughed, "Your face... its so red, pfffffhahahahaha" he nearly fell back laughing.
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:05 pm

"I, uh..." Jackson's eyes darted from one place to another again. "Are we almost there?" he asked, oh-so-obviously changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:12 pm

"Lay off the man, Romance Boy. Not everything's like your naked scenario's with your partner" Videl said, jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:15 pm

Jackson couldn't help but grin slyly at Videl's comment, and was indeed very glad that the subject had switched off of him and Ami.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:19 pm

"She was nearly raped by my brothers. Let's not go accusing me of acts of indecency" Lune glared.
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:32 pm

There was a small pause
"Sorry, man. Didn't mean to touch any thin strings"
Followed by another small pause. The van parked, they were home.

_____
"Alright, you two get your partners, carry 'em if you can. I'll....I' guess I can take these two.
Videl transformed his arm, axe form. And slid Sab onto the side of it, away from blade, his other arm managed to pick up Dura (awake? Not awake)
The three headed their separate directions
"See you in the morning, guys."
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:38 pm

Jackson nudged Ami in the side, but knew that there was no way he was getting her to wake up at this time of night. Sighing slightly, Jackson place one hand around her neck and the other under her legs and began to carry her back to their room. He caught up with Lune along the way.

"Hey," he said, taking a deep breath. "Could you do me a favor and take my key? I don't exactly have any hands to open the door..." Jackson cocked his head to the right, indicating that his keys were dangling off of his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:45 pm

Lune was carrying Kaylee piggy back but took the key. "Sure."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:47 pm

Dura couldn't help but giggle a bit, "Why Videl, what big arms you have." She said, sliding free and walking to the other side of him to pick up Sab bridal style. "Thanks for the... lift, but I can manage the two of us from here." She said, still smiling, "And thanks for the little vacation, it was fun, minus the kishin."
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:50 pm

"Didn't think the kishin was fun? Too bad, that was my planned finale" Videl joked.
"I still got the axe-arm booted up if you want me to carry that" He gestured to a sleeping Sab.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:55 pm

Dura giggled a bit, "I'm sure it was V, as for sleeping beauty over here, nah I got her." She said with a smile. "Anyway, thanks for everything, but I should really get some sleep. I'll see you at class." She said, turning to walk back to her room, "Later V." She called out over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:56 pm

"Later" 'he said casually. Videl strolled home, singing Deep Purple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

After Hours: Episode 1
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5