Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Hours: Episode 1

Go down 
+3
Grim Fandango
WolfSmasher
Balsteen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:06 pm

(*Previously)
Videl locked up his door, whistling, casually strolling down the black street.
<Fuck curfews, we're gonna have some fun> He thought.
Climbing the vines to the second story apartment belonging to dear friends.
He knocked on the glass, the kitchen window, seeing Dura and Sab inside.
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

Quote : I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:20 pm

Sighing, Ami jumped off the top bunk and walked through the kitchen to the window.

"Wait, you're actually going?" Jackson asked incredulously.

Ignoring him, Ami strolled over to the window, looking Videl out of the corner of her eye. "Fine, I'll go, but you'd better send me the link to that Hentai site you found by tomorrow morning," she said, hopping out the window.

Jackson nervously ran his hands through his hair and adjusted his bandana. "I'd better go with her before she gets in too much trouble," he thought out loud.

He walked over to the open window just as Ami had, but paused before climbing out and looked at Lune. "You guys don't have to come. In fact, I'd rather you didn't. But it's all up to you," Jackson said with a look of guilt in his eyes. And after one more moment of hesitation, he proceeded to climb out the window and into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:29 pm

"Like hell am I letting you guys go with this weird guy alone. Come on Kaylee" Lune and Kaylee followed Ami and Jackson out the window.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:37 pm

Dura and Sab had just finished when the knock came. "I'll go see what it is, you put the dishes away." Dura said, heading over towards the window as Sab took the dishes to the kitchen sink. Without any hesitation Dura smoothly opened up the window and saw Videl. "Hey, V." She said with a smile.

"What does Videl want at this hour?" Sab asked, looking out towards Videl from the kitchen.

"You heard the lady, what brings you by?"
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:55 pm

(*Past) "Just trying to get a peep at forbidden love"
Videl Chuckled.
"No, I'm really here to free the the captives; we're going for a night in the town, now get something warm on and I'll get the others. Meet me at the east-wing parking lot. Find the large blue van, and 'no' is not an acceptable answer, see you in ten."
Without the chance to even decline Videl was gone.

(*Present) Videl, now exited, his plan coming together crept through the muggy streets of Death City. The five crept past all security spirits to meet the others at the east-wing parking lot. Once there, Videl looked around for Dura and Sab.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:03 pm

Dura chuckled, though Sab was less than amused, "I'd go spy on Ami if that is what you're after. Sab is like my sister."

That said, the two bid Videl a good bye and left for the parking lot. "You came without much hesitation Sab, I'm a bit shocked, I thought you'd fight me on this."

"I'll admit I'd much prefer a second plate of food, and a good book, but this is our first day back, you want to hang out, and I want to keep you company." Sab replied.

"You mean keep me out of trouble."

"If the shoe fits." They both giggled a bit, before seeing Videl and the others.
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:23 pm

"Right! We're all here." Videl opened the van
One by one they piled in, Dura put a foot in before bring stopped by Videl's arm
"Someone's gotta keep me company up front."
the rest got in, and the car started up.
The car crept out of the parking lot and speeded through the final gates.
The empty highway through the Mojave allowed for speeding. The cool desert air was never too
hot nor cold. The radio played old Deep Purple hits.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:26 pm

"I can't believe American's listen to this still. Its like a bad drug flick" Lune covered his ears.
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:59 pm

"Quit bitching, it was quality music then and it's quality music now"
Videl's mood seemed to increase every minute, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:03 pm

"It was quality then when people were high as hell. It aged like milk."

Last edited by Seraph on Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:06 pm

"Lighten up, we're almost there."
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:15 pm

Ami, who was seated in the back, kicked up her feet and pulled out a comic book.

Jackson let out a sigh of irritation. "Aki-Sora again? You're still reading that crap?"

"It's addicting," Ami said without looking at him. "Incest, twincest, yuri, hentai; what more could you want?"

Jackson glared at the magazine in disgust before calling up front. "Hey! V! Do you have any idea where you're going?"
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:23 pm

"How can you read that?" Lune blinked after looking over her shoulder, "Girl on girl is hot but incest is taking it a bit far isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:40 pm

"I don't exactly have the best morals in the world," Ami winked.

"That's for sure. Now stop freaking out the new kids, they're probably already afraid to go to sleep with you in the same room as them," Jackson muttered.
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:43 pm

"Course' I do" "V" said.
"I've got a plan, where else would I go to in the middle of the desert?
Ah! We're here!"

The end of the highway didn't seem so dark anymore, the closer they got
the more the end of the road lit up. The radiance grew brighter, the color shined like a beacon. The van was so close now. As soon as the light adjusted for everyone's eyes the image was clear, the group had just crossed the border to Good Ole' Las Vegas.
"Woo!" Videl was very pleased with himself.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:56 pm

"I don't gamble. This was a pointless trip" Lune grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:07 pm

"Well, good thing. We're too young to, anyway. Note, if wanted I have fake ID's for all of us. We're here for the presence. It's Vegas, have some fun."
Videl took them all down the main road, the structures were amazing, huge, and radiant, at least to Videl. The city was nice and loud, just like he liked it.
How is everyone else enjoying the city?
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:12 pm

Kaylee was covering her ears and Lune was debating driving his soul wavelength into Videl's skull but decided against it, for now. "Note, I think you're an asshat."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:34 pm

Dura simply smiled, this wasn't her first time here. Looking bat at Lune she smiled and said, "Noted, and I realize this is an odd first day, but just try to groove with it for a bit. We'll be out of here soon, and once classes start up trips like this will become infrequent. So, all I ask is that you suffer our miserable company for a few hours, and try to have just a bit of fun while you're at it."

Sab looked around, she had been here with Dura about a year ago, more for the shows and sights than the bars and gambling. "This place can be fun without being illicit, but it is pretty expensive."

Dura chuckled a bit, "Yea, this place can be totally licit, but something tells me Ami might be a tad disappointed if we don't stop somewhere at least a little bit raunchy."
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:41 pm

"Kaylee's fifteen and while yes, I've seen her naked..."

She glares at Lune.

"...lets try and keep things licit... please?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:45 pm

Dura raised her eyebrows in shock, "Whoa, I never said anything about Kaylee or anyone getting naked." She said, "I'm nineteen, I'd really rather not have my name attached to pedophilia."
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:49 pm

"I meant moreso bringing her into a strip club. We haven't done anything... sickos... don't get the wrong idea the time I saw her naked... wasn't a pleasant experience" Lune's eyes darkned with that look of remembrance as did Kaylee's.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:53 pm

Dura shook her head, clawing desperately in her mind to get images out of her head.

Sab let out a sigh, "We're here to have fun, lets try to change the subject."
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:56 pm

"Excellent, why did you join the DWMA?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:04 pm

As Dura still struggled with the images of Lune and Kaylee, Sab smiled and said, "It just seemed like the smart thing to do at the time. My family wasn't around for me, and I thought that the DWMA would be able to give me a home." She smiled, "I didn't think they'd give me a sister as well, but you take the good with the bad."

"Hey, that wasn't--"

"Ami and Jackson."

"God I hate you sometimes."

"How about you, what made you come all the way out here. The way you referred to us as Americans leads me to believe... what, Europe, you have a bit of a French accent as well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

After Hours: Episode 1
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next