Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wait, wait, wait...

Go down 
+6
Loki
Potterwatcher1997
Grim Fandango
Neo Bahamut
HarleyThomas
Script-Z
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Wait, wait, wait... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, wait, wait...   Wait, wait, wait... - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:07 am

Such as the mustache.

Dear sweet King Enma, that mustache.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Wait, wait, wait...   Wait, wait, wait... - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:26 am

That mustache was part of his father-idol thing. He even says something about his father having one just like it. What got me was the haircut he got...
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Wait, wait, wait...   Wait, wait, wait... - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:36 pm

HarleyThomas wrote:
Shinji. Not badass.

If there's one thing about Shinji that everyone should know it's that he's a badass.

As 2.22 shows where he takes his fathers advice an defeats Zeruel all by himself. None of that terrifying as all Hell beserk Unit-01 shit.

Although it was still very much terrifying just not itchy, tasty terrifying.

My point. In the original anime Shinji isn't a badass. In Re:build he does some badass level grinding.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Wait, wait, wait...   Wait, wait, wait... - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 1:57 pm

All I know is that I'm still upset Raditz never went Super Saiyan.

Picture it. All of that hair. Just standing on end. And what's going to happen when he goes Super Saiyan 3? Does he grow a Fu Mancho?
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Wait, wait, wait...   Wait, wait, wait... - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 2:18 pm

Supposedly they all go Super Sayian in different games... Or is that Great Ape... can't remember.
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: Wait, wait, wait...   Wait, wait, wait... - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 2:54 pm

Wait, wait, wait... - Page 3 Skuul10
Just for you, Script.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Wait, wait, wait...   Wait, wait, wait... - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 2:57 pm

DUDE!!!

Raditz is the most powerful Saiyan.

Hear me out. We all know Goku is the first Super Saiyan in a thousand years, directly descended from the Legendary Super Saiyan, & that he is more powerful than Freeza, Cell, Majin Buu, & whoever the fuck else. Most estimates consider him the undisputed badass of Dragonball Z.

HOWEVER what they fail to consider is the fact that Raditz is ALSO Bardock's son. In fact, he cleary has the superior Super Saiyan genes. Notice how Goku's hair distinctly changes to resemble Raditz's in Super Saiyan 3? Also funny is how we never see him in Hell, especially considering King Enma himself claims to have subdued Raditz.

I SUBMIT TO YOU, therefore, that it follows from this totally valid logic that thusly Raditz actually HELD BACK fighting Goku, & lent his superior power to Goku in a secret deal with King Enma--Enma keeps his job if Goku gets his powers.

ALL OF DRAGONBALL Z IS A XANATOS GAMBIT BY RADITZ ZOMG!!!1!!eleventy~!
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Wait, wait, wait...   Wait, wait, wait... - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:37 pm

A less stupid, but also legit claim can be made that Raditz COULD have been the strongest ever. He has all the genes Goku did, but started off at a higher level. Now, if he traded places with Goku, assuming he still hit his head, and became a good guy, he would have reached levels of power faster than Goku because he was already stronger than him.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Wait, wait, wait...   Wait, wait, wait... - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:53 pm

Though I guess me bitching about Shinji makes me a hypocrite since Shu from Guilty Crown is highly similar and I like him as a protagonist.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Wait, wait, wait...   Wait, wait, wait... - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:09 pm

Depends on how the genes are passed on & to what extent the environment affects their expression. Why are you trying to make my epilleptic tree more realistic?
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Wait, wait, wait...   Wait, wait, wait... - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:50 pm

Because those trees had a legit medical issue, and everyone shrugged it off!

I don't really like Shu, but I have to admit, at least he is doing his damnedest to be a badass, unlike Shinji, who, after 4 episodes, has only bitched about his lot. Shu literally took down an entire squad of (insert random science/ para-military name from anime) on his own in the second episode, and after that said, "Lolno, I prefer high school." when they invited him to join the rebels.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Wait, wait, wait...   Wait, wait, wait... - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:18 pm

3rd ep he kinda acts wimpy but believably so.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Wait, wait, wait...   Wait, wait, wait... - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:49 pm

I'll go watch it now.

Edit. Fucking love the opening.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Wait, wait, wait...   Wait, wait, wait... - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:31 pm

I know right? Inori's kind of epic. If Harley watched he'd probably fall in love seeing as she's kind of a Rei Ayaname and Yuki Nagato expy only slightly more emotional.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Wait, wait, wait...   Wait, wait, wait... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:16 am

Yea, as I'm getting through Eva Rei is starting to annoy me with her... whatever the fuck she is. Basically get raped, worry more about some glasses. Things like that annoy me.

Inori is slightly like that I guess, being that she was ready to kill a person on orders, but you can tell she wants to be more than what she is now, showing concern for Shu at the end of ep. 3, as well as asking to stay with him "forever", and wanting to get to know people. Ship tease as it is, at least the girl has emotions, with her awkwardness stemming from timidness, not latent autism.

Also, Shu wasn't a baby in this ep. he was a bit shaky bout' Inori living with him, and basically invading his life, but when the situation was explained to him he came to grips with it, and came through, even going so far to try and do what he thought was right, though it seems to have bit him in the ass.

I like Shu because he isn't a typical shonen hero, he is indecisive, not confident, at times a down right coward and has low self esteem, but he is at least trying to get better. I'm a bit tired of the Ichigo's and Goku's who are badasses off the start, hot headed, and brash. Even Shu's foil, his name escapes me, isn't a typical shonen hero. He is calculating, calm, and collected.

It may be 3 episodes deep, and has all the opportunity to take a nose dive into shittyness, but I like Guilty Crown, and so concludes my unexpectedly long rant about it.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Wait, wait, wait...   Wait, wait, wait... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:01 am

Rei was meant to be like that though and the creator was outright shocked when people liked her. She's a lot less creepy in Re:Build now that the emotionless girl subtype has gained a lot of fans so most modern ones have depth like Inori.

Shu is how Shinji should have been.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Quote : I screwed myself with a screwdriver in the thumb.

PostSubject: Re: Wait, wait, wait...   Wait, wait, wait... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 5:30 am

Rei developes over time the more she interacts with Shinji. At least she does in the manga, haven't seen the entire anime nor all the movies that came after. Only seen Evangelion 1-01 You Are (Not) Alone. I like the play with the words there.

As for Shinji, I guess we get to see him in the breaking point between childhood and adulthood, where he is to find who he is, where he is going, what he wants to achieve. What is his dreams?

And while at it, what are your thoughts about the other characters?
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

Quote : I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

PostSubject: Re: Wait, wait, wait...   Wait, wait, wait... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 5:53 am

Script-Z wrote:
Yea, as I'm getting through Eva Rei is starting to annoy me with her... whatever the fuck she is. Basically get raped, worry more about some glasses. Things like that annoy me.

I didn't really like Rei either at the beginning of the show. But then again, I've never really liked emotionless girls. Jerkasses are better, IMO.

Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Wait, wait, wait...   Wait, wait, wait... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:27 am

I don't prefer jerkasses, I just prefer characters with emotions.

As far as the other characters, I like the purple haired chick, though her bit with the can of sake got old after the 2nd time she did it. I'm also convinced there is something going of between her and the blonde lady, who I also like, though I feel her character is a bit more flat.

I have not seen enough of the father, and the red haired German girl has yet to show up, but I can feel her premier coming up.

The friends at school are okay too, but I sometimes feel they are too stupid to live, crowding out whenever the Eva's fight. You'd think they'd cut that shit out the first time that idea went to hell.

Oh, and the penguin... wtf is a penguin doing living in an apartment in Tokyo... haaa.... don't answer, I'll figure it out on my own I guess.

Oh, and Neo, fuck you "recycled footage"! After seeing "Ramiel scream" on youtube I can say with certainty that the shit I watched last night looked no where near as good.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Wait, wait, wait...   Wait, wait, wait... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:57 am

PenPen is great and all penguins should aspire to be like him. He's really just kind of there in the anime, but in the manga it is explained why he's there.

Misato worked in a lab or some shit and after some experiments were concluded he was to be terminated and she took him in.

Seraph wrote:
HarleyThomas wrote:
Shinji. Not badass.

If there's one thing about Shinji that everyone should know it's that he's a badass.

As 2.22 shows where he takes his fathers advice an defeats Zeruel all by himself. None of that terrifying as all Hell beserk Unit-01 shit.

Although it was still very much terrifying just not itchy, tasty terrifying.

My point. In the original anime Shinji isn't a badass. In Re:build he does some badass level grinding.

He doesn't know what a Badass Angster is!
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Wait, wait, wait...   Wait, wait, wait... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 10:28 am

Quote :
Yea, as I'm getting through Eva Rei is starting to annoy me with her...

Thank God. I chalk the fact that people like Rei to the fact that people will fetishize anything.

Quote :
whatever the fuck she is.

You have. NO. IDEA. O_O

Quote :
I'm also convinced there is something going of between her and the blonde lady, who I also like, though I feel her character is a bit more flat.

You have no idea how wrong you are. NO. IDEA. O_O

You might have to accept that not every female is a lesbian.

Quote :
I have not seen enough of the father.

Gendo is Forever Asshole.

Quote :
Oh, and Neo, fuck you "recycled footage"! After seeing "Ramiel scream" on youtube I can say with certainty that the shit I watched last night looked no where near as good.

The Ramiel Scream I showed you is from the second set of movies, IE a completely different version of the series, you dumb ass.

The Rebuild movies introduce a new Eva pilot, new Angels, redesign the existing Angels, change sequences of events, & just generally have an entirely different plot after the first one.

Though if you want to see a modernized Eva episode, the first Rebuild movie is basically Episodes 1 through Ramiel with fancy new age computer generated graphics.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Wait, wait, wait...   Wait, wait, wait... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 10:30 am

And Kaworu making a much earlier appearance.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Wait, wait, wait...   Wait, wait, wait... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 10:35 am

Badass Angster seems kind of like a pointless Trope, to me. Most of the characters listed under it are highly subjective interpretations. Though I do like this:

Quote :
Izuru Kira from Bleach, and how. One of his biggest traits is how prone he is to depression and angst, but this doesn't diminish his fighting skills. ◦ Hell, if anything, his depression forms the basis of his fighting skills! Read the description on his zanpakuto; the guy has all but weaponized his angst!

Also, it says the first thing Achilles did is to cry to his mommy. Wasn't Achilles introduced as a baby?
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Wait, wait, wait...   Wait, wait, wait... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 10:37 am

Angsting since the day he was born.

Just for you, Script.
Wait, wait, wait... - Page 3 M26_C335_d_big
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Wait, wait, wait...   Wait, wait, wait... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 10:41 am

It's going to be so heartrending when he sees the original context of that image.

You, sir, are a monster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wait, wait, wait...   Wait, wait, wait... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wait, wait, wait...
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Other Stuff :: General Discussion-
Jump to: