Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Leafy

Leafy

Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 12:03 pm

Ornismon:<I get that, but if Dagomon's not going to come out, do we blow up this whole place?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 1:25 am

???: "Stronger individuals have tried, but it always remains. This world exists because of the one above and the one above exists because of this world. To destroy one is to destroy both."

From one of the trees, a big yellow eye opens up followed by multiple smaller red eyes. Being the putz she is, Euryale will likely try to attack it.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 3:06 am

E<"Whatchoo talkin' 'bout, Sauron?">

A<"Who are you? Are you friendly.">
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 6:11 pm

Raijimon:<...Who are you?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 12:16 am

If not for its perpetual indifference, Shademon would be offended that Eve forgot it. Assuming it's the same Shademon.

SlashAngemon: "Shademon."

Shademon: "The Digital World above and World of Darkness below exist because the other exists. One cannot be destroyed without the other being destroyed as well."

What it's saying is not only did it take what Cameron said literally, but that it's not possible.

Its enormous yellow eye shifts towards Rosemon, probably creeping that wimp out.

Shademon: "I am neither friend nor foe."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 12:46 am

*Wouldn't you be? Anyway, Rosemon shivers & creeps closer to Gallantmon, putting a hand on its shoulder.*

G<"Uh-huh. And why should we trust you on any of this?">
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 6:40 pm

Raijimon:<...Are you the same Shademon we encountered before?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 9:29 pm

Shademon: "The words of your comrades regarding my brethren do not disuade your distrust while I have done nothing to make you trust or distrust me."

Should be apparent it isn't which is probably a good thing given how they appeared before. Imagine seeing it take on the form of all of them. At the same time.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 1:26 am

G<"You live in a creepy place filled with ghosts that we reached by going down a pit in an Evil Overlord's castle, which itself is in a world where the majority of things have tried to kill us. Some skepticism should be expected.">
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 9:36 pm

Ornismon:<Yeah, you look kinda...evil. No offense, you're probably a really nice guy.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 9:45 pm

OOC: Says the big dark colored bird which had an antagonistic role in the film it appeared in.

Shademon's eyes take on a contemplative look.

Shademon: "I had not thought of the creatures here as ghosts, but it is a fitting description. A world forever plagued by ghosts and gods, away from the light."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 8:13 pm

Dianamon:<Is there anything we can do here?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 1:41 am

Shademon: "There is nothing that can be done. It is best to deal with the problems that can be solved."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 1:21 pm

Dianamon:<Then I suppose we better head back to the castle. Everyone ready?>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 2:13 pm

G<"...Why would we just give up because some random eyeball told us to? What does he even know about Millenniummon?">
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 9:04 pm

Shademon: "There is a balance between both realms. When that balance is threatened, heroes are called from another world, to restore it. The threat to that balance also threatens your world."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 1:25 am

G<"And it's just conveniently NOT in the place full of evil? I find that hard to believe.">
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 5:37 pm

Raijimon:<As we said earlier, we have encountered Shademon before.>

Ornismon:<I'm just curious, if you don't think this guy is trustworthy, why bother asking all these questions instead of shooting him?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 9:51 pm

The red eyes of Shademon dart towards Ornismon, not too pleased by his petulance. It'd probably be in their best interest to calm down less their wings get clipped.

Shademon: "Evil isn't as simple as you'd like to believe. The ghosts that inhabit this domain do not exist solely because they were evil in a past life. Just like the inhabitants of this world are not all "evil." Some were born and remain indifferent to the Digital World above while others do not."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 10:20 pm

G<"'Not trustworthy' doesn't mean 'kill him on sight.' Shit, calm down.">

*Rosemon peeks out from behind Gallantmon, raising her hand as if in school.*

A<"Um--Mr. Shademon--sir? Uh...I don't think that Gallantmon meant that everyone here is evil. Just that there are a lot of things like Dagomon & his servants down here, & it'd be the perfect place for an evil Digimon to hide.">

G"Right. Once again, we got here through a hole in the floor of Millenniummon's castle. It makes no sense that they would not be connected.">
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 6:23 pm

*Ornismon ruffles his feathers*

<Hey now, we just want to get something done.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 8:43 pm

Shademon: "There are many paths to this world. Some are more accessible than others."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 5:19 pm

Raijimon:<...Shademon, you haven't seen a human here recently, have you? Male, brown hair, red cape?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 12:02 am

Shademon: "I have not."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 10:19 am

Raijimon:<Oh...well, thanks anyway.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next