Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 10:43 pm

As they may as well follow, what goes up eventually goes right and those that are walking or Ornismon whose wingspan is going to be very inconvenient at most times indoors all find themselves in a position where they're now standing horizontally, another staircase to their right if they want to throw themselves at it or continue forward and hope things become normal again.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 4:56 pm

*They continue on, I guess. Ornismon walks in the back of the group*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 1:19 am

The staircase twists and turns until they're upside down on a narrow path. In front and behind them, portals open up dropping a large egg from each.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 9:56 am

*Dianamon approaches the egg in front to get a better look at it*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 9:36 pm

From the egg erupts the appendages of Devitamamon which latch on to Dianamon and begins biting them. From the other egg, the same thing happens although it exhales a noxious black gas.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 10:28 pm

G<"You help Dianamon, I've got this!">

*Rosemon nods & rushes off, attempting to ensnare Devitamamon with thorns. Meanwhile Gallantmon blocks against the gas with a shield &, just in case it might corrode the shield, fires a Final Elysium.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 11:05 am

*Dianamon stops shaking her arm widely as Rosemon approaches, so it's easier for Rosemon to pull it off. Raijimon comes to help pull it off as well. Ornismon flaps his wings softly in order to blow back the gas but not blow everyone else away*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 2:03 am

The gas certainly does corrode the shield and everything else it touches. Devitamamon withdraws into its shell to protect itself from Gallantmon's attack, the shell showing little if any signs of damage.

SlashAngemon and Magnadramon fly around, SlashAngemon attacking with Holy Espada to no visible effect while Magnadramon's Hermit Fog slowly corrodes at the monster's shell.

The other Devitamamon holds firmly to Dianamon, exhaling gas directly at them. It is quite painful and unpleasant. Sakuyamon uses Talisman Sphere to dispel the gas before it can do too much damage to Dianamon as well as force Devitamamon to retreat back into its shell, letting Dianamon go.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 8:09 am

*Dashing up to Devitamamon, Gallantmon goes ahead & shield bashes it off of the staircase & into the abyss. That seems like a good idea, so Rosemon tries to drag it off of the stairs using vines.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 7:10 pm

*While Rosemon pulls away the Devitamamon, Dianamon kicks it into the abyss. Ornismon helps Gallantmon toss the other one in as well*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 3:33 am

The fate of the Devitamamon is unknown, but it's probably safe to assume they're gone. With the narrow paths they'll be walking they should be cautious in case more enemies emerge to show them a bad time.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 8:29 am

Dianamon:<Thank you, Rosemon.>

*I suppose they eventually head on*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 10:35 am

R<"You're welcome.">

G<"Damn it, it corroded my shield somehow! It's like my Final Elysium is nothing but a bunch of flashing lights! ...It's not, isn't it? You guys would tell me, right?">

*Rosemon shrugs as Gallantmon looks up from inspecting her shield. They follow, but slowly, waiting for Sakuyamon.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 1:26 am

While they proceed, likely ignoring Euryale's incapability of understanding how gases work, the path branches out into three staircases, one going down and turning at an angle, another going up and turning at a different angle while the third continues forward the stairs gradually turning leaving them walking on the wall, should they take that path.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 4:06 pm

Dianamon:<I say up, but I've picked the last couple. Anyone else wanna pick this time?>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 5:04 pm

G<"Just picking random staircases isn't going to help. If we're just going to go up, we should all just fly. We CAN do that, that's how we went down to the dark world or whatever it was.">
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 1:42 am

As no one is actually making a suggestion, SlashAngemon & Magnadramon take the path that starts going up, of course there's no telling whether or not the path actually will lead up.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 9:16 pm

*Everyone follows*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 12:50 am

The path turns and contorts until the direction there going isn't up and more across. The next opening is to a series of staircases in all different angles and directions, a faint pink glow radiating from one.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 1:21 pm

Dianamon:<I guess we should check the glowing one first.>

*Presuming that no one has any problems with that, they head that way*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 2:34 pm

R<"But what if it's a trap?">

G<"It's the only lead we have.">
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 3:07 am

The path winds and shifts making a dizzying experience, the glow growing more and more intense as they traverse the hall until at the end comes a pedestal with a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] much like the one Rosemon wears resting upon it.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 10:40 am

G<"I think it's meant for you.">

R<"Wh--what? But--but what if it's a trap?">

G<"I can grab it with you. Then if it blows our hands off or makes our eyes boil or something, we'll both be in the same boat.">

R<"That is...not all that comforting....">
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 3:26 pm

Dianamon:<If something jumps you, we'll be ready for it!>

*She points with her scythe for emphasis*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 8:51 pm

Sakuyamon: "I'll be there with you."

While the only point of entry is the way they came, enemies have demonstrated that doors do not matter to them.

SlashAngemon: "It could one of those artifacts Shademon mentioned."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion   Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode Fourteen: Rain, After the Escape/Data Distortion
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next